Whipping Sunday

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

This was an old English tradition which has long since ceased to exist. On the first Sunday of Spring stroppy teenage daughters would be taken to the village green where they would be stripped and whipped. If it was a nice day then plenty of wine and roast ox would follow.
1 Whipping Sunday.jpg

Story from Eulalia
Whipping Sunday

When you're going to be punished, you just get a letter – well, your parents get one – just a plain brown envelope from the Police HQ, "to the parent or guardian of ....". It tells where you have to report, and when.

Mum took me. It said wear light, loose-fitting clothing, and bring a towel. So I wore my lightest undies, ones I wear for dancing, and a summer dress – an old one from last summer, I said to Mum, I know it's going to get in a mess, it'll have blood all over it. That upset her, she was more frightened about it all than I was!

Anyway, we got up early. I had a quick shower, a pot of fruit yogurt, and off we went to catch the first bus. I felt a bit strange, dressed like we were going for a day on the beach, everyone else was on their way to work. A few guys eyed me, I could feel it, but most of the passengers were only half-awake.

It's quite a long bus-ride to Newton, nearly two hours. When we got there, I asked Mum if we could stop for a quick drink, she said okay but be quick, it'll only be worse for me if we're late reporting. I had a Coke, used the loo – didn't want to pee while I was being whipped!

Then we made our way to the Square. There was already quite a crowd, almost all men. We had to push our way through, trying to be inconspicuous, but of course they soon guessed I was the girl who was going to be punished, they were ogling me and even groping me as I wove in between them.

Your parents or anyone with you have to leave you at the barrier, they aren't allowed inside the enclosure. So I just gave Mum a quick hug, took the letter and showed it to the Guard at the gate, and he let me in.

It's a barbed wire enclosure, about 4' high, feels like you're in a cattle –pen, about 15 yards square, with the Whipping-Post on a stone platform in the middle. There was just a couple of Guards waiting for me.

"Get your clothes off!" one of them said. Not very subtle, I thought. I took my trainers off and my dress. I glanced at him. "Everything?" "Of course."

I must have been blushing, my cheeks were burning, and my fingers were trembling, I fumbled with my bra. I could hear the guys whistling and yelling things while I pulled it off, and pushed down my briefs.

There isn't anywhere to put your kit, you have to just leave it on the ground, beside the platform.

Naked now. I hadn't been naked in front of anybody since I was a little kid, now here I was in front of hundreds of people I didn't know – probably some I did too – cameras flashing, there were two TV cameras at the corners of the enclosure, they were already filming me.

I tried not to look at the crowd, or at the TV cameras. I turned round and looked at the Guard. "Untie your hair!" he said. I'd anticipated that, just tied it in a ponytail, so that was no problem, dropped the grip with my clothes.

He eyed me up and down. "Any jewellery?" I shook my head. "No, Sir." I wasn't stupid, I knew if I wore anything of value, I wouldn't bring it home again.

Some more men had arrived in the enclosure now. An important-looking Officer was with the Guard, glaring at me, as the Guard asked his final question, "Any tampon?" I burnt with embarrassment. I'd thought when the letter came and I learnt the date, "Oh shit..." Just my luck, that time of the month. "Well, take it out, you know they're not allowed." I bowed my head and felt between my legs, performing in public, on camera, the most intimate, private bit of a girl's sanitary routine. I pulled it out, there was a bit of blood on it. What shall I do with it, I wondered. The men – all of them – smirking down at me. I tossed it alongside my clothes.

The Officer spoke. "Lucy Carlesbury?" "Yes, Sir." "Do you know why you are here?" "Yes, Sir – to be punished.." "Punished for what?" "Er, for disobedience Sir ... and immoral conduct, Sir ... for wearing provocative shorts and corrupting Henry ...." A snigger from the crowd. "Whore!" He slapped my face. "You're a dirty little slut – aren't you, cow?" He punched me, on my right tit. "Y-yes, Sir ...I – I'm a whore...." "You're the kind of filth my men have to waste time dealing with, and I don't like my men having to waste time. So you're going to pay for it – do you understand, you slag?" He was clutching my throat as I gasped "Yes, Sir - I understand."

He stood back and turned to the crowd. Through a microphone, he announced, "This female, known as Lucy Carlesbury, is a stroppy harlot who has been polluting our community and attempting to corrupt the morals of our boys. She is about to be taught an exemplary lesson, receiving the maximum tariff for an offender of her age, 75 lashes!"

The crowd gasped, and I nearly fainted. 75! I had expected 30, perhaps 40 at most. Oh God, 75's more than most men get – or can take! My legs were unsteady as I was made to stand at the foot of the steps up to the Whipping-Post.

Now I had to hold out my wrists for shackling. As I did so, I saw for the first time the Whips. Four men, each in Military sports gear, black lycra trousers, white vests, were each holding, indeed cherishing like a treasured possession, a vicious-looking lash, different in style, but all designed to bite into girl-flesh.

I shivered as the Guards fitted manacles. They clicked shut, but then were tightened with a key, I winced and heard myself yelp as they bit into the bone – my first cry of pain!

They led me up the steps onto the platform, stood me against the Whipping-Post. I'd seen it before, on shopping trips to Newton. It had been an object of fascination to a young girl. I'd imagined it was a historic monument, a reminder of the bad old days. It had seen good service, for sure. A sturdy pine-trunk, some fifteen feet high, still with its rough bark, though where I was standing, my excited breasts just touching it, it had been worn smooth by countless bodies writhing and twisting under the lash. My own skin was already shiny with sweat, ready to contribute my share of girl-polish.

I had to stretch my arms up along the sides of the Post. There's an iron ring high up on the far side of it. I had to stand on tiptoe for my shackled wrists to reach high enough. The manacles had chains on them which were run through the ring and locked – click! Now I'm helpless, the thought ran through my body, which quivered in realisation.

The crowd were quiet, the men stood back. For a brief moment – but it seemed an eternity – I was hanging there, feeling the warm dusty wind across my bare back, smelling the musty mixture of resin and human blood that had impregnated the Whipping-Post, which my girlskin pressed like a lover.

"Ready!" I heard a male voice behind me say, I glanced back and saw, standing at the corner of the platform, his long, black, woven-leather lash unfurled and swinging loose, a swarthy, fit-looking young man - wouldn't mind getting to know him, the thought flickered. I turned back to the post, bowed my head and closed my eyes.

I heard him give two – no three – practice swings, the thong whistled and cracked, my defenceless body leapt visibly each time in anticipation, and then he struck.

"Aaaaaah!" My whole body was thrown against the wood as the leather flashed across my shoulders and curled around my ribcage, snicking my right breast. There were to be many more, many worse, but the first blow is the one that sears into your memory as it cuts into your pristine hide. I moaned softly and braced myself for the second.

I'd been thinking on the bus as we rode towards the Place of Punishment this morning, I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to let them see any tears. Pathetic little fool! By the third lash, my eyes were overflowing, I was squealing like an infant.

Shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs, and the thong-tip embracing armpits, ribcage, waist, hips and loins. I was free to move my legs, I kicked and danced frantically, not in any attempt at self-defence, simply absorbing the blows, wrapping my thighs around the Post like a girl embracing a mighty man.

What can I say to girls like me who are summoned for Punishment? Don't try to play the heroine, don't even think of it. The Whip may seem a simple strip of leather, something you can cope with – forget it! When you're naked, every physical thing's your enemy, when you're chained to that Post, nothing can protect you. So don’t fight – you’ll only make it worse: just let the pain flow through you, conquer you. Scream! Scream all you want. It's what they want to hear, let them hear it.

I let my whole body writhe and hurl, tugging at the chains, clutching at them, gripping till my nails were bleeding. And I bit – chewed at the wood of the Post. I wasn't the first to do that, the wood where my face was, and higher up where adults and taller youngsters had been, the bark had been bitten like woodland trees in winter are bitten by deer.

The Torturers worked it rotation, each delivering half a dozen lashes, the sixth invariably being especially vicious, drawing my sharpest shrieks and liveliest leaps. The audience were obviously delighted, they were cheering, urging my Tormentors on.

After I'd had, I don't know, perhaps 18, they made me turn round, crossing my arms as they stretched above me up to the chains, facing outwards, so I could see the massive crowd now packing the large square, giant screens displaying my nakedness in all its feminine detail.

The mob were tense with excitement as the hefty, oriental-looking Torturer inspected his prey. He lifted his Whip and flicked my teats with the handle. For all my agony, my breasts were firm, my nipples standing to attention, I was experiencing that strange arousal that I'd discovered in my fantasies and secret games when I imagined being naked, vulnerable, suffering martyrdom.

He stepped back, swung his Whip, and laid the thong straight across my pert adolescent breasts, the crowd roared, I yelled out and kicked wildly. He spotted a target and thrashed my thigh, then paused and watched me as I struggled to come to terms with the pain in my poor breasts. Then he suddenly flicked the lash upwards, catching me between my thighs, cutting right into my pussy-lips. As I twisted in frantic agony, he quickly followed with another across my triangle. I was wailing, every part of my female anatomy was throbbing with torturous pain mingled with wild, erotic excitement.

After this, there was an interlude. My Torturers refreshed themselves with cans of beer, the crowd continued to enjoy the sight of my full-frontal nudity, now decorated with red weals across my breasts, pudenda and thighs.

When they were ready to resume, I was allowed to turn and face the Post again. It was almost a kindness to be flogged on my firm back, though the Torturers were skilful in ploughing fresh furrows to cut across earlier ones, ever exacerbating the excruciation.

And it wasn't long before they scarcely needed to touch my quivering skin with the kiss of leather to start me squealing. When you're being whipped, girls, your body’s your own worst enemy, the pain you’ll mostly cause yourself, through your tense, terrified anticipation, your fear of where the next stroke will cut. Yes, I quickly learnt the victim’s role.

I was made to turn and be lashed again from in front fairly quickly in the second round, two of the Torturers were using stiff, springy whips which were lighter and less bruising than the big bullwhips they'd started with, but they cut all the more sharply, and they used them with precision on my tits – cutting into my right nipple – and my pussy – slicing into the crack, carving my lips. They had me dancing deliciously, kicking, writhing, leaping, the crowd was in ecstasy.

During the third round, I was growing unbearably weary, my body exhausted by the pain and constant beating. But it's my curse to be fit and healthy, they knew I wasn't going to faint or loose consciousness. Although brutal, they're skilled practitioners, avoiding the blows that could cause life-threatening internal injuries.

But in the final round, I was made to turn forwards yet again, and they were clearly not concerned if they caused permanent damage to my female machinery, indeed it could have been their deliberate intention, to wreck my chances of bearing and nursing any babies. Blow after blow was carefully aimed at my lower abdomen, at the pubic mound, between my legs at my vulva, and again and again cross my breasts.

Blood was spurting from my cunt, my breasts were half-flayed, scraps of skin hanging down with fatty ooze mingling with thick blood to dribble down my front. I was screaming hoarsely, writhing weakly, unable to do more than absorb the shocks and allow the pain to surge through me.

At last, the four Torturers stood back, and the Officer approached with his own short, sharp dog-whip. He glared at me, I hung my head submissively, "Sir," I whispered, "I'm sorry."

He swung the whip, the thong cut across my face, catching my right eye. He flicked again, cutting my lip. I howled, begging him to stop. He thrashed harder, blood cascaded down my left cheek.

75. Punishment complete. I was released from the iron ring, fell to my knees, blood spewing from my lips, my sight dimmed, my hair ragged with sweat and gobbets of blood draped over my bleeding face.

They made me hold up my arms so they could unlock and remove the manacles. After that, a sharp kick set me crawling across the platform, I staggered down the stairs, and crawled again to where my clothes lay.

I found the towel I'd brought, wiped myself with it, soaking up as much as I could of the blood that was still oozing from my wounds, especially those just inflicted on my face. No-one gave any help, there was no medical attention, not even a drop of water to drink or to wash myself.

Eventually, I pulled on my dress – no point in bothering with undies, I'd be too sore to endure them and they'd only be soaked in blood. I wrapped them up in the bloody towel along with my hair-grip, and - yes - even the dirty tampon (I'm still on camera, Guards still watching, better take no risks) Put on my trainers, got to my feet and staggered drunkenly to the gate, where the Guard let me out.

Mum was waiting, she hurried me through the dispersing crowd – many youths whooped and jeered as they saw me, then suddenly a group of toughs, big, burly men, blocked our way. One of them dragged Mum aside, the others pulled up my dress, found I was naked under it, gloated at my whip-shattered body.

I don't know how long they held on to me – probably only a few minutes, but it seemed they'd never let me go, I was terrified they were going to rape me, I knew the police would turn a blind eye. A crowd gathered around, cheering and urging them on. But something restrained them, at last Mum and I were allowed to make our way to the public toilets, where at last I drank some cold water and had a rudimentary wash.

Then we had to hurry to catch the last bus back home. The driver wasn't keen to even let me aboard, Mum assured him I'd sit on layers of plastic bags and my towel so as not to bleed on the upholstery. Passengers scowled when they saw me. They knew very well what I was – a stroppy teenage slut who'd got what she deserved on Whipping Sunday!

As Eulalia has pointed out there would often be more than one whip at work on the unfortunate girls. Particularly naughty ones would be strung upside down with a tormentor to the front and rear as shown in this pic kindly sent to us by our time traveling Polly Perkins who says she is also enjoying the stories greatly.

Attachments

• 2 Whipping Sunday2.jpg
    2 Whipping Sunday2.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 335
Whipping Sunday
The Twelve Sinners..part 1

Whipping Sunday was here again in the God fearing parish of Floggem En Angem deep in the Yorkshire Dales. Mass was compulsory unless you fancied a flogging and two days in the stocks. Everyone arrived in their finest clothes even though for some they would spend the rest of the day naked and in terror. The Mass was only an hour but for the girls in the congregation it was the longest hour of their lives. They knew that at the end Fr McDermot would announce the names of The Twelve Sinners. This was a tradition going back much longer than living memory. Janina sat next to her friend Lana and clutched her hand more tightly as the Mass progressed.
The Church fell silent as the time approached. Stomachs knotted and beads of sweat formed on the brows of the worried girls. “Penelope Williams!!..you are a sinner..come forward bellowed Fr. M”. The poor girl half stifled a scream and had to be pushed toward the altar by her parents. “Disrobe and face the congregation!” demanded the priest. Hands trembling Penelope did as ordered doing her best to maintain some dignity with her hands. “Hands by your side!!..now recount your sins for all to hear.”
“I've bee rude to my parents and I'm very sorry Fr.” began Penelope.
“You had a bath two days ago and spent far too long washing between your legs didn't you!” interrupted Sr. Imelda. “You took sinful pleasure from it didn't you?..those are the sins you will tell us about. Don't forget my child that God sees everything. That's ten extra lashes for you.” Poor Penelope began to blurt out everything she thought was secret.
Now it may or may not be true that God sees and knows everything but as far as Sr Imelda was concerned not a single girl in the parish had any secrets from her. She would conceal herself in the Confessional Box taking copious notes of any girl's indiscretions and also pay many house visits to the homes of girls she knew would provide her with all the gossip. She would give them private instruction during which she promised to say “special” prayers for them to escape being named a Sinner in return for which she would learn all the little secrets about the other girls.
Nine more girls were named as Sinners and lined up naked in front of the altar. Perhaps Janina and Lana would escape for another year. “Lana Williams...you are a Sinner.” Janina watched her friend strip and confess as the previous girls. “Janina Fairchid..you are a sinner.” Janina nearly passed out but she was determined not to let her parents down. After her confession she stood erect and faced the congregation. Many of the younger males had never seen a naked female before let alone twelve at a time. They were unusually restless but all had big smiles. Janina gazed ouward through tear filled eyes. Why was it that no plain or overweight girl was ever named a Sinner? Was it only slim, attractive girls who sinned?
Sr. Imelda walked slowly down the line pulling a few girls forward. “Sr. Veritas please fetch me hot water, soap and a sharp razor. Some of the Sinners have far too much pubic hair and we don't want anything to afford their sinful flesh any protection against the whips.” Sr. Veritas duly obliged.
When Sr. Imelda was satisfied she accompanied Sr.Veritas to the foot of the steps.
The girls were called down one at at a time to have their hands tied behind their backs. “When these wretches walk down the aisle to the whipping post the Good Lord wants all to see them in their naked shame. We are doing the Lord's work Sr. Veritas.” Finally a medallion was placed around the girls necks bearing a number which was the number of lashes they would receive. Lana would get 40 and Janina 60. Once out of the Church each girl was assigned a Minder to oversee their whipping. These were a motley crew of Monks and Friars who had traveled far across the land in the hope of being chosen as a Minder.
3 Twelve sinners.jpg

Whipping Sunday
The Twelve Sinners..Part 2

Once the girls hands had been securely tied they were handed over to their Minders and led from the church through town. Their parents were ordered home and told to wait there for the return of their daughters later in the evening. The once orderly congregation rapidly turned into a baying bloodthirsty crowd. Boys ran up and down the line making sure they got a good view of all the girls bits and pieces. The girls tried to hide behind each as they moved along but it was a waste of time. Youths of both sexes made comments about the relative merits of the girl's breasts and other parts. It was a warm day and getting hotter. Along the processional route the Sinners were offered water. Some girls refused knowing full well that if they needed to relieve themselves it would be in public. Their destination was Lady Chlamydias Manor house, still a long three miles away. Janina and Lana stayed as close as possible offering each words of comfort but as they drew closer to the Manor the thought of the whipping post loomed larger and larger.
Suddenly they were there. Their Minders were informed of the whipping order and in turn informed the Whip Master of the number of lashes their charges were to receive. The medallions were handed over to be stored for next year and the girls escorted to waiting places.
The crowd poured in through the open gates and savored the aroma of their usual Whipping Sunday food. Beaver burgers, otter nose kebabs and jackdaw pies washed down with gallons of ale and wine. It was certainly a fine day for feasting and enjoying the sights and sounds of young virgins being whipped senseless.
Janina's Minder was a Friar called Benedict. Janina was near last in line to be whipped so she had plenty of time to see what happened to the other girls. Benedict took her to see Krysina receiving her lashes. “Come closer Janina, I'll keep you warm” he said, having a good grope of her body. Janina clenched her fists and thought of tomorrow when it would all be over.
The Whip Master was, as usual Joshua Williams. He was a strapping lad of twenty years who took over the job from his father. He enjoyed his work and had the best collection of whips in Floggem En Angem. He always assessed the Sinners size and skin texture before choosing the appropriate whip. If the girl passed out they were quickly revived with a bucket of cold water.
When Krystina was finally carried off to her recovery cell Janina felt an urgent call of nature. “I need a chamber pot quickly..please Benedict.” “Sister!..a potty for the young lady please.” he called. The pot arrived and Janina settled on it. Further humiliation was the last thing on her mind. “No!!..not like that!..face the crowd and put your hands on you head!!..you are here to entertain!!”. Janina did as she was told.
4 JanSquat.jpg5 JanGroped.jpg

The Twelve Sinners Part 3

Janina was next in line to be whipped. Benedict led her to the whipping post where Joshua was waiting to attend to her. He quickly slipped the ropes over her hands and hoisted her up so she had to stand on her toes while he tied her ankles in place. Once secured her had a good feel of her back and bum before choosing his whip. The intention being to extract as much pain and screams without the girl fainting or losing too much blood. He was a master of his craft and always ensured his victims provided good entertainment.
“Sixty lashes eh?..I'm going to need a few flagons of ale to keep my strength up.” said Josh before downing another pint. “Let's start with twenty from the rear view then shall we.”
To loud cheers Joshua cracked his whip and Janina screamed. “First blood to Josh!” somebody shouted as a slow trickle worked it's way down Janina's rear. Joshua always waited until the screams subsided before delivering the next lash. Sometimes he would crack the whip in air just to make the girl jump in terror. As the whipping continued Janina's screams became louder and rang around the courtyard. “A few more on that cute little bum Josh..if you don't mind!”..some youth called. Joshua duly obliged. Janina frantically tried to wriggle away from the whip but she was very firmly held in place. As the twentieth lash approached she felt certain she would die. She never imagined that such pain could exist. Joshua finished this session with an almighty crack across both cheeks. Janina arched her back and pulled on the ropes crying hysterically..but nothing eased the pain.
Benedict had been keeping tally. “That's twenty Josh. I reckon you will be turning the girl round now? Will you start near her pussy and work up to her tits or vice versa Josh?”
“You will see!”..Joshua replied.
6 First Lash.jpg

The Twelve Sinners ..Part 4

Joshua tied Janina in a frontal whipping position and stood back to admire his work. The crowd began to laugh...”Bloody hell!...she's a magician..see her tits disappear.” A rather unkind reference to the size of Janina's breasts. She was always self conscious of her size and would have done anything to make them bigger, but now was not the time to worry about such things. Survival was her hope. She didn't know what she had done to deserve this. Other girls her age had done far worse and never got whipped.
The women in the crowd continued their excited chatter.
“I love seeing Josh whip young virgins..gets my juices flowing.”
“Especially when he gets to work on their tits..shame there's not much meat on this one.”
“Yeah, but she can scream and look at the lips on her cunt.”
“He'll enjoy working on that!...look he's about to start the next twenty.”
“Start with her nipples Josh....make it a good one.”
That's exactly what Joshua did landing the tip of his whip on Janina's right nipple which began to swell and bleed. As the whip did its job Janina screamed herself hoarse and begged for water. Joshua offered her the contents of the chamber pot she had previously used. She spat at him. He wiped his face and stroked her pussy lips. “You really shouldn't have done that. Your cunt will pay the price.”
7 whipfront.jpg

The Twelve Sinners..Part 5

Janina had received ten more lashes from behind on some of the most sensitive areas of her young body. Joshua inspected his work. Janina hung lifeless.
“Is she dead Josh?”, asked Miranda. “Nahh!...just having a little kip while Josh gets her ready for her last ten.” “Will you finish with your trick shot?..you know it's our favourite.” enquired Miranda's friend. “Just wait and see, now let Joshua get on with his work!”
Joshua untied the girl and picked her up. Janina was completely dead to the world. “Come on you lazy bitches fetch me a table and some cold water.” Joshua told two nearby nuns deep in conversation. “We are not your lazy bitches and you had better not permanently ruin this fine piece of fresh meat Mr Joshua Williams.” The nuns however did as they were told and brought along cold water from the well and an old table. They had been in the order of S.O.H.O. (Sisters Of the Holy Organ) for many years and had been instructed by Sr Imelda to carry out all orders to the letter.
Joshua dumped Janina on the table which soon resembled a butchers block. “Wash the bitch down so I can see what I'm doing. Oh!..and I'll need two pussy rings, a pair of pliers and some thin cord..so move!!”
Janina regained consciousness briefly to see Joshua working between her legs. “Don't be shy my little virgin!..you haven't got anything old Joshua hasn't seen before.” Joshua used the pliers to secure the rings in place and then began to tie the cord. “We want everybody to see what this little virgin has between her legs now don't we my girl?” Janina passed out again. “Erect the whipping machine!” Joshua ordered. More cold water and Janina awoke to face the whipping machine, her final ten lashes between her legs and Joshua's trick shot.
8 fromfront.jpg

Little Brampton’s Whipping Sundays

It was the school summer holidays again in Little Brampton and many a parent was driven to distraction by the antics of their wayward daughters. When it came to a firm hand the father was nowhere to be seen except probably down at The Hanged Witch. What to do about these lazy lumps was the only agenda item at the meeting of the Little Brampton W.I. In the past conscientious mothers had relied on Whipping Sundays to help keep their offspring in order but these days more such Sundays were needed. It was decided to lobby the local council with a request that in future any Sunday which fell between a Saturday and a Monday shall henceforth be classified as a possible Whipping Sunday and, provided the statutory forty eight hours notice was given then such event shall take place on the village green. The motion was discussed at the next council meeting and passed unanimously. With an eye on the council coffers it was also decided to charge a small entrance fee and to invite local whip masters and of course whip mistresses. They were a P.C. aware council after all.

The next Saturday night many Little Brampton mothers went to bed early with very self satisfied smiles. Their dirty little stop outs arrived home at the most ungodly hours and crashed out on their beds totally oblivious to the world and the nightmare to come.

Sunday morning and all the mothers were up at the pre agreed time of 7.00 a.m. Breakfast then upstairs to yank sleepy hungover daughters from their beds and march them down to the village green. Their protests fell on deaf ears. Didn’t they read the notice in the Town hall about the new rules regarding Changes To Frequency Of Whipping Sundays? No?,Well! That was their fault for not taking an interest in local politics wasn’t it?

By eight a.m. sixty plus mothers had arrived and registered at least one hundred teenage offspring for an official whipping. The whip mistress today was Mildred (The Merciless) who of course required a fee for her services. Paying spectators were allowed to offer their services for free but most parents opted to pay for a professional whipping. By 9.00 a.m. the roped off enclosures had been set up, Mildred had warmed up, the spectators were already a little tipsy on strong ale and the mothers were getting their daughters ready. They had all been allocated a time slot and having paid then they didn’t want to miss it.

In this pic kindly sent by Polly Perkins there’s Mrs Payne on the left talking to another parent and her daughters Claire and Alison strung up and in the middle of their punishment. Mildred is having a short break. Over to the right is Mrs Margaret Bennett and her two girls, Bethany and the younger one Ruth on the right. Let’s listen in to the conversation.
9 whipsun.jpg
Margaret. “Ruth!!..will you get a bloody move on girl. How long does it take to get your knickers off!? I’ll warrant you’d get a move on for your boyfriends!”

Ruth. “What boyfriends!...this slut of a sister steals them all.”

Bethany. “I do not! They are simply attracted to me rather than you because of my superior intellect. So there.”

Ruth. “So they are only interested in your great mind with its knowledge of Chaucer and Greek mythology! Free access to your tits and pussy has nothing to do with it then?”

Margaret. “Stop bickering girls and get naked. You are due up next, unless of course you’d like that fat slob from two doors away to give you a free whipping!”

Ruth. “Why am I being whipped anyway? What have I done?”

Margaret. “Well for starters after that Bonjela concert last week I heard you were a disgrace.”

Continuing.

Ruth. "Mother!..It's Bon Jovi!...and why were we given all that water to drink? I'm bursting for a pee."

Beth. "You need to be hydrated, especially if it's that bitch Mildred giving us a whipping. She likes to leave you hanging in the sun for the boys to oggle at."

Ruth. "But I need a toilet NOW!"

Beth. "The toilets are over there but it looks like there's a queue."
10 whipsun3b.jpg
Ruth. "Noooo!...I'm NOT peeing in public with everybody watching!"

Beth. "Well it is expected that we put on a good show for the punters and if we don't perform then we'll get more lashes. Besides, you had no objection to peeing in public after the concert,"

Ruth,"I did NOT you lying bitch."

Beth. "You were too drunk to remember. You bet all the customers that you could piss out the Landord's BBQ."

Ruth. "Noo...well...if I did I was only acting in the public interest by putting out a fire hazard."

Beth. "It was behind a roped off bit of the garden and six feet away!"

Ruth. "Did I put it out?"

Beth. "Of course. I won a few shillings on the wager..but we did get banned for a month. You didn't do his witch burgers any favors."

Ruth. "Oh misery! This just gets worse by the second. You got me drunk. When we get home I'm gonna sell you to Ma McDonald and have you turned into burgers then I'm gonna feed em to the pigs."

Beth. "Oh look over there! That busty bitch from down the road is about to be whipped. Serves her right."
whipsun4.jpg

Attachments

• whipsun4.jpg
    whipsun4.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 246
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom