Whipping Videos Of Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, that sound is false, the parts of the woman's body: shoulders, ass, breast, belly and femur have their own skin-volume and consequently an own flog-noise. What we hear is always the same and that is a slap-stick.

I regret you have disappointed, my apologizes.

No, that sound is false, the parts of the woman's body: shoulders, ass, breast, belly and femur have their own skin-volume and consequently an own flog-noise. What we hear is always the same and that is a slap-stick.

I regret you have disappointed, my apologizes.

:croc: :attention:

Attachments

• 97FtRhP.gif
    97FtRhP.gif
    4 MB · Views: 193
Recently, a well known member of this site was asking for me to post some of his own videos here :
I dont see why he could not ...

So, go on, Pp , we are waiting with impatience such a lovely sharing ...:)

Recently, a well known member of this site was asking for me to post some of his own videos here :

Tomorrow my sweet Messaline. :bdsm-heart: It is late and Pp has but his tablet. Tomorrow. :devil:

One of my preferated : a whipping in total love !

http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=575577
Yes Messaline. This one is stimulation of the blonde woman. Careful, gentle whipping and then his hands touching and caressing. There is no punishment there.

Pp would suggest, politely, that he has each whip and the cane close so he does not need to break contact with her when he changes.

OK Messaline. This one is of a suspended woman, blindfolded, whipped by two other women, one dressed, one also naked.

There is no gentle stimulation. Not the whipping favoured by Messaline.

http://www.xvideos.com/video6832704/extreme_-_whipping_until_she_passes_out._-_eroprofile

:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Indeed, it's not my real way , but I'm always astonished that some women could accept to be tortured untill this end :
are they payed for that ?
In fantasy, it's effectively a kind of whipping that I can dream , and more often .... untill death !:rolleyes:
Anyway, if you've other videos, Pp, you can continue .... Perhaps some more in my reality ?:devil:

:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Indeed, it's not my real way , but I'm always astonished that some women could accept to be tortured untill this end :
are they payed for that ?
In fantasy, it's effectively a kind of whipping that I can dream , and more often .... untill death !:rolleyes:
Anyway, if you've other videos, Pp, you can continue .... Perhaps some more in my reality ?:devil:
Pp will post more sweet Messaline. Some, he hopes, will be in your reality. Others not.

Back
Top Bottom