Whipping Videos Of Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
yes, I love the chiaroscuro lighting,
it adds a great sense of threat and terror,
and the two bondage poses are both very sexy -
a shame the whipping's a bit half-hearted,
more like a gentle stroking than a proper basting.
Still, she's enjoying every moment
(at least her nipples are! :p)

I think the whipping itself I could cope with -
he's a skilful flogger, knows how to hurt without doing any real damage -
but by the end I think my arms would be aching like I was on the Rack,
and if it's as hot as it looks, I'd be roasting and dehydrating too.
Still it's a nice kind of 'hammock' to be hung on for flogging,
and I think I'd enjoy the game of guessing which whip's lashing me -
more than she does, her continual, babyish grizzling just gets irritating.​

I agree: I was not speaking about the whips : we use them ... but about the position of this girl . Certainly, it's hard to stay 15mn like that and the pleasure of the whip could be a little smaller ...
I'm greedy in first, not searching the most of sufferings ...:D

yes, I love the chiaroscuro lighting,
it adds a great sense of threat and terror,
and the two bondage poses are both very sexy -
a shame the whipping's a bit half-hearted,
more like a gentle stroking than a proper basting.
Still, she's enjoying every moment
(at least her nipples are! :p)
Pp must agree with Eulalia. The nipples are quite a giveaway but the whipping is a warmup only. Foreplay before the real thing?

Pp must agree with Eulalia. The nipples are quite a giveaway but the whipping is a warmup only. Foreplay before the real thing?
Pp does like the hammock and the way she twists and rolls. But, like Eul, he finds her whining annoying. He would have thought some harder strokes would extract a more intense response from her.

the wisdom and words of a true connoisseur....pay attention everyone! ;)

Yes, Pp is a true connoisseur like this one who whips, but not like the one who receives ...:D
So right Messaline. So right.

Pp has more to add to your thread but is away now for a few days so it will need to wait until next week. He will extend himself and hopes to have at least one for any masochistic males here too.

So right Messaline. So right.

Pp has more to add to your thread but is away now for a few days so it will need to wait until next week. He will extend himself and hopes to have at least one for any masochistic males here too.

For masochistic males ? ! Can you tell "only one " name ???? :D:devil:

Of that, our Messa is the one and only "true" connoisseur! :D:p

That's not what I've said , Barb ... Eul too is a connoisseur and certainly some others ...;)
They can express themselves ...;)

oh there certainly are maso-males here, I know a few -
I think they tend to be a bit more shy about themselves than we fem-subs are,
it's understandable, but I hope they find plenty to enjoy here.

As to us whipping-girls, shouldn't we be connoisseuses? :D

As to us whipping-girls, shouldn't we be connoisseuses? :D
That sounds a fair description Eul, as long as our whipping-girls are treated as they should be and not simply connoisse-used.

For masochistic males ? ! Can you tell "only one " name ???? :D:devil:
This is not to Pp's tastes at all but, for those males here who do like to be whipped by strong women, Pp offers one:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1031047/real_hardcore_whipping_of_unlucky_man..html

One warms him up and then the other gets much more serious. They begin clothed but remove tops and bras later.

Interesting situations ... men in uniform, victim impaled on a hook and spread-eagled on a wooden wheel....better than the average video of this kind.:eek:
Mark of the Whip 2
The story makes even less sense than the first one. The production values are surreal. Many of the actresses can't act in any sense of the word & the star seems to have learned her lines phonetically (Teraz Films claims to shot in Poland or Moldova or somewhere in Eastern Europe & most of the cast have Slavic accents. However, their website is in the UK, all of the vehicles are right-hand drive & the crew in the outtakes can be heard speaking English.).
However, the whipping scenes - which are all that really matters - are well done & that particular actress really does give a good performance.
http://www.terazfilms.co.uk/FILMS/mow2/mow2.html

This is not to Pp's tastes at all but, for those males here who do like to be whipped by strong women, Pp offers one:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1031047/real_hardcore_whipping_of_unlucky_man..html

One warms him up and then the other gets much more serious. They begin clothed but remove tops and bras later.

I've to say in first that it's not at all my desires to whip men ... I'm not a Mistress ...:devil:
In second, I can deplore that there is not a semblance of love here : it's only a punishment (why? it could be interesting to know ...) , a kind of feminine revenge against males perhaps ...
But some can like it ....

Mark of the Whip 2
The story makes even less sense than the first one. The production values are surreal. Many of the actresses can't act in any sense of the word & the star seems to have learned her lines phonetically (Teraz Films claims to shot in Poland or Moldova or somewhere in Eastern Europe & most of the cast have Slavic accents. However, their website is in the UK, all of the vehicles are right-hand drive & the crew in the outtakes can be heard speaking English.).
However, the whipping scenes - which are all that really matters - are well done & that particular actress really does give a good performance.
http://www.terazfilms.co.uk/FILMS/mow2/mow2.html
I know well these movies, I've them . I like the first one, but, after, the second is not , in my opinion, likewise : we dont refind in it this discovery ( exploration ?) what the first was showing, discovery of the whip'sensations, of the whip'pleasure ...of this deep feeling in beeing submitted to the sufferings implacably delivered by the torturer ...

Just my opinion ...
Thanks to share Naraku ...;)

Back
Top Bottom