Whipping Videos Of Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pp has found it messaline. It is the same barn.

http://xhamster.com/movies/3523449/naked_barn_whippings.html

Pp can't embed this one but the link should work.

Oh Pp ! Thanks to you !:)
It's one of my preferate video ... Never I've been whipped like that : for us, a whipping is not a punishment but a love'sceance ... My partner use of her whip to make me suffering, that's right, but it arouses me , it warms me and conducts my body to a kind of ecstasy : I'll show to you later a video according to our point of view ...;)

Concerning the whip'technic, have you remarked that never the whip is lashing the part of the woman'back included between the shoulders and the ass ? It's very dangerous to whip this body'part, it could bring inner lesions to the kidneys !

The blond girl, at the end of the whipping, has a reaction that I could have after a long sceance : she's shaking ! It's natural, it's the result of the pain and when it's arriving to me, I'm (and my partner too) so much in happiness !
It signifies that I was entirely given to the arms of my lover/partner and it's the target of the sceance ...

Well, perhaps, a day, I must be submitted to a punishment'sceance : certainly it's different than what we practise and certainly it brings new sensations ...:rolleyes: To be attached like that and waiting for to receive, for example, 50 (or more) lashes (and to count them !) without possibility to stop it or to escape the pain could certainly be a great experiment !:)

Oh Pp ! Thanks to you !:)
It's one of my preferate video ... Never I've been whipped like that : for us, a whipping is not a punishment but a love'sceance ... My partner use of her whip to make me suffering, that's right, but it arouses me , it warms me and conducts my body to a kind of ecstasy : I'll show to you later a video according to our point of view ...;)

Concerning the whip'technic, have you remarked that never the whip is lashing the part of the woman'back included between the shoulders and the ass ? It's very dangerous to whip this body'part, it could bring inner lesions to the kidneys !

The blond girl, at the end of the whipping, has a reaction that I could have after a long sceance : she's shaking ! It's natural, it's the result of the pain and when it's arriving to me, I'm (and my partner too) so much in happiness !
It signifies that I was entirely given to the arms of my lover/partner and it's the target of the sceance ...

Well, perhaps, a day, I must be submitted to a punishment'sceance : certainly it's different than what we practise and certainly it brings new sensations ...:rolleyes: To be attached like that and waiting for to receive, for example, 50 (or more) lashes (and to count them !) without possibility to stop it or to escape the pain could certainly be a great experiment !:)
Messa, Pp looks forward to watching this again with your comments. It means so much more to understand the woman's experience.

Pp agrees about peotecting the kidney area. A light whip such as Pp's that bites and stings is OK especially on a woman with some muscle or a little padding. But even that needs caution on a lighter woman. The heavy bullwhip, sjambok, or anything that can bruise deeply should be kept to her ass and thighs and perhaps the upper part of the back where shoulder muscle protects.

Pp looks forward to seeing more of the whipping that so stimulates messaline and would enjoy hearing messa's description if she ever does suffer a punishment whipping.

I cannot appreciate that form of barn-flogging:
At girl's front - always with right hand to beat so that mostly the left side of the victim is hurt.
At girl's back- idem but then the right side concerned.

Twenty minutes to watch for this same stupid flogging is for me painful...

In my opinion an amateur.
When he is professional he must change from hand and consequently from direction!

I cannot appreciate that form of barn-flogging:
At girl's front - always with right hand to beat so that mostly the left side of the victim is hurt.
At girl's back- idem but then the right side concerned.

Twenty minutes to watch for this same stupid flogging is for me painful...

In my opinion an amateur.
When he is professional he must change from hand and consequently from direction!

In my opinion, and I've said it, it's not my research in a whipping sceance : the target of our sceance is in first to access to the pleasure and we need, for that, of a loving atmospher , not a punishment ...
You are right concerning the direction of the lashes, but he could whip with a va-et-vient'movement : no need for that to change his hand ...
I can also remark that he's considerate that the wounds are not with blood : they are slight, in fact ...

In my opinion, and I've said it, it's not my research in a whipping sceance : the target of our sceance is in first to access to the pleasure and we need, for that, of a loving atmospher , not a punishment ...
You are right concerning the direction of the lashes, but he could whip with a va-et-vient'movement : no need for that to change his hand ...
I can also remark that he's considerate that the wounds are not with blood : they are slight, in fact ...

Thanks. I did not know he right word for that va-et-vient, indeed is this what I in my fantasy should do. But there rests a little difference, with the same right hand the va-flog mostly is lower than the vient-flog.

-------------------------------------------------
Never I believed in real wounds, the lash is colored with red chalk.
"Deeper wounds" are in meantime painted with red ink.
And who says that the lash truly reaches the skin when he stays behind her? The sound is slap-stick as in the sound-films from Charlie Chaplin and Laurel & Hardy.

So, all of that is out of tune, there is no video of real whipping ?!

All what I say is entirely lie and NEVER I've been whipped !

Conclusion : the discussion is closed ...
(PS: va et vient = come and go )​

So, all of that is out of tune, there is no video of real whipping ?!

All what I say is entirely lie and NEVER I've been whipped !

Conclusion : the discussion is closed ...
(PS: va et vient = come and go )​
Thanks. I did not know he right word for that va-et-vient, indeed is this what I in my fantasy should do. But there rests a little difference, with the same right hand the va-flog mostly is lower than the vient-flog.

-------------------------------------------------
Never I believed in real wounds, the lash is colored with red chalk.
"Deeper wounds" are in meantime painted with red ink.
And who says that the lash truly reaches the skin when he stays behind her? The sound is slap-stick as in the sound-films from Charlie Chaplin and Laurel & Hardy.

Tree thinks if someone does not like a post go to one you do like. I liked the barn whip video. So thank Messa and Pp for posting them and others...

Fox-on-Cross I would suggest if you don't like a post (other than if you have had some copy-writed original art) just move on to a thread you do like. Otherwise keep quiet, OK?

Tree

Back
Top Bottom