Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com

King Diocletian

Magistrate
I'm probably in the minority here in that I prefer the scourging part of the crucifixion to the actual hanging from the cross (something that many noted about my story The Scapegoat - I've reattached it in case anybody wants to see it without having to trawl through a search), but I'm guessing most of us enjoy whipping. So, I was wondering, what are our favourite depictions of flogging either in film, pictures or writing?

I used to read out the story of the crucifixion in my Children's Bible, replacing the word 'Jesus' with the name of a woman and changing all the 'hims' to 'hers'. Anybody else do that? Now, of course, I've upgraded, and try imagine it's an actress rather than Jim Caviezel in The Passion of the Christ - although even for my tastes that gets too gory by the end. Steve Cordero, of course, has made that rather easier.

Attachments

• THE SCAPEGOAT.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,904
  • Sc2.jpg
    Sc2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4,969
I'm probably in the minority here in that I prefer the scourging part of the crucifixion to the actual hanging from the cross (something that many noted about my story The Scapegoat - I've reattached it in case anybody wants to see it without having to trawl through a search), but I'm guessing most of us enjoy whipping. So, I was wondering, what are our favourite depictions of flogging either in film, pictures or writing?

I used to read out the story of the crucifixion in my Children's Bible, replacing the word 'Jesus' with the name of a woman and changing all the 'hims' to 'hers'. Anybody else do that? Now, of course, I've upgraded, and try imagine it's an actress rather than Jim Caviezel in The Passion of the Christ - although even for my tastes that gets too gory by the end. Steve Cordero, of course, has made that rather easier.
Something that interests Pp as well. A quick scan suggests a good story here and it is saved onto the tablet to read soon.

Oh yes, I also used to imagine a woman being crucified, back in my Catholic school days:devil:
I like the whole process of the crucifixtion, the trial, scourging, the walk through the city to the place of crucifixtion, and of course, the crucifixtion itself. But like you, I also liked the whipping and scourging. I like to pay particular attention to the instuments used in the scourging.

Oh yes, I also used to imagine a woman being crucified, back in my Catholic school days:devil:
I like the whole process of the crucifixtion, the trial, scourging, the walk through the city to the place of crucifixtion, and of course, the crucifixtion itself. But like you, I also liked the whipping and scourging. I like to pay particular attention to the instuments used in the scourging.

I often enjoy the humiliations and sufferings leading up to as much, if not more than, I do the final scene. The trial, the waiting, the scourging, the walk, the nailing, the raising, and the dancing on the wood all have erotic power for me. But you are right, the scourging is very important, as is the manner in which it is delivered, including the way I am bound and exposed to receive the lash. Oh, and the crowd is such an important element too....to have both friends and families, as well as those who jeer and are aroused watching my naked terror, helplessness, and suffering, are all a part of it.

Last edited:
I often enjoy the humiliations and sufferings leading up to as much, if not more than, I do the final scene. The trial, the waiting, the scouring, the walk, the nailing, the raising, and the dancing on the wood all have erotic power for me. But you are right, the scourging is very important, as is the manner in which it is delivered, including the way I am bound and exposed to receive the lash. Oh, and the crowd is such an important element too....to have both friends and families, as well as those who jeer and are aroused watching my naked terror, helplessness, and suffering are all a part of it.

Well said Barb! I love it all too!

I would just say in my fantasy I prefer a lighter lash...something to urge me forward as I stumble naked (or nearly so), carrying my crossbeam, to the place I'll be crucified. :D

I would just say in my fantasy I prefer a lighter lash...something to urge me forward as I stumble naked (or nearly so), carrying my crossbeam, to the place I'll be crucified. :D

Oh, that's nice too....that helpful little lash on my dangling breasts as I bend under the weight of the cross.

In my imaginings I used to be extremely strict about the whipping post: it had to be a stone pillar, tall enough that the victim's arms could be nearly taut above her head, and wide enough that there'd be an element of hugging the post. I liked that moment when one arm was released and, exhausted, she would fall, too weak to stand, hanging by one wrist. I've become a lot more liberal now - probably since Passion of the Christ - and have come to appreciate variety: the shorter post so the victim hunches, or some kind of rail so the victim's arms are pulled out to the side, so even the wrists fastened just above the head so when exhaustion comes she falls, knees bent and the arms stretched.

The nature of the lash, of course, is important. In my strict days it had to be the proper flagellum, with lead and bones tips, but I've liberalised to allow a knotted multi-tail whip, a bullwhip or a cane. And when to perform the lashing? The night before execution? The morning of execution? After the march to the site of execution? And where? In the jail? In public? Do you want the victim still almost pristine as she begins the parade, beautiful and strong enough to carry her cross, or do you want her already weakened and in agony? In The Scapegoat I compromised by having her carry the beam naked to the marketplace, scourged there, and then dragged outside the city for crucifixion. There's also the question of when the worst of the mockery happens - fit the crown of thorns while she's still fit and healthy and will feel most shame, or when she's been whipped and may not be fully aware of the humiliation?

In my imaginings I used to be extremely strict about the whipping post: it had to be a stone pillar, tall enough that the victim's arms could be nearly taut above her head, and wide enough that there'd be an element of hugging the post. I liked that moment when one arm was released and, exhausted, she would fall, too weak to stand, hanging by one wrist. I've become a lot more liberal now - probably since Passion of the Christ - and have come to appreciate variety: the shorter post so the victim hunches, or some kind of rail so the victim's arms are pulled out to the side, so even the wrists fastened just above the head so when exhaustion comes she falls, knees bent and the arms stretched.

The nature of the lash, of course, is important. In my strict days it had to be the proper flagellum, with lead and bones tips, but I've liberalised to allow a knotted multi-tail whip, a bullwhip or a cane. And when to perform the lashing? The night before execution? The morning of execution? After the march to the site of execution? And where? In the jail? In public? Do you want the victim still almost pristine as she begins the parade, beautiful and strong enough to carry her cross, or do you want her already weakened and in agony? In The Scapegoat I compromised by having her carry the beam naked to the marketplace, scourged there, and then dragged outside the city for crucifixion. There's also the question of when the worst of the mockery happens - fit the crown of thorns while she's still fit and healthy and will feel most shame, or when she's been whipped and may not be fully aware of the humiliation?

I prefer arms overhead, the kind of post can vary. The scourging is most erotic for me when done before a crowd, but I don't want it to be so vicious as to be disabling or disfiguring... I want to be relatively in good shape for the nailing, raising and dancing on the cross yet to come. Whether before the march to the hill, or in the square on the way, makes no difference...in some ways, pausing halfway in the marketplace appeals to me, but there are so many places and ways in which the whipping can occur

Oh, that's nice too....that helpful little lash on my dangling breasts as I bend under the weight of the cross.
Oh yeah! I love that!!! Makes my nipples soooo hard (even thinking abou tit)!

And across my ass, and between my thighs...whenever the opportunity presents itself to my executioners as I stagger and lurch forward. Such humiliation!!!! I try to be stoic about it...but my tears are flowing...the crowd laughs and jeers!!!

"ker-snap" on my breasts, "ker-slap" on my pussy...tender little stings delivered so expertly...so lovingly...ah!!!! Yes!!!!

Oh yeah! I love that!!! Makes my nipples soooo hard (even thinking abou tit)!

And across my ass, and between my thighs...whenever the opportunity presents itself to my executioners as I stagger and lurch forward. Such humiliation!!!! I try to be stoic about it...but my tears are flowing...the crowd laughs and jeers!!!

"ker-snap" on my breasts, "ker-slap" on my pussy...tender little stings delivered so expertly...so lovingly...ah!!!! Yes!!!!

I think that captures it perfectly!!!

I often enjoy the humiliations and sufferings leading up to as much, if not more than, I do the final scene. The trial, the waiting, the scouring, the walk, the nailing, the raising, and the dancing on the wood all have erotic power for me. But you are right, the scourging is very important, as is the manner in which it is delivered, including the way I am bound and exposed to receive the lash. Oh, and the crowd is such an important element too....to have both friends and families, as well as those who jeer and are aroused watching my naked terror, helplessness, and suffering, are all a part of it.
:bdsm-wink:
Even the night before....from witch I made this sketch....

Attachments

• Pl45f.jpg
    Pl45f.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,764
Yes, there is the long night in the cell too....wondering what the day will bring and worrying about the sounds of rats and mice rustling through the straw on the floor.
I think you might have bigger visitors than them during the night...

56The Day Before.jpg

Last edited:
We since the sixties live in welfare; empty stomach, dirty body, have been flogged and then also carrying the cross seem me too much.
We are too weak for such an adventure.

Reactions: Reb
...Fuckin' bastards...

Are you alright???

(not that Pp and Eul would care)

Tree

56The Day Before.jpg Do I look alright???? what a fucking dumb question!

Here I am trying to wipe away the flow of cum with my hand. Don't just stand there gawking! Get me a towel or something!!!

Back
Top Bottom