Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
admihoek said:
Naraku said:
I've found another good source for whipping movies. The girls are all hot. The whipping & caning is very, very realistic. The dialog's in Hungarian but the subtitling is very good. Warning: this is not fantasy stuff with nylon floggers & bad acting, but real whipping & caning.
http://www.mood-pictures.com/home.php
it's a part of Elite Pain :ymdevil:
Well if is pain you want,get in line and I will get to you soon!

Hi,
These are some of Jedakks test pics which he's posted on the Foundation. They are pics of Sabina before being crucified. Apparently Jedakk is only in the US for a short while so I'll save him some time by posting here. Story later.

Don't you love the way you get a film strip at the bottom of the attachments!! This site is brilliant:)

Attachments

• Sabina whipping test 46.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 46.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 378
  • Sabina whipping test 47.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 47.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 357
  • Sabina whipping test 48.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 48.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 345
  • Sabina whipping test 12.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 12.jpg
    841.7 KB · Views: 366
  • Sabina whipping test 13.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 13.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 358
  • Sabina whipping test 14.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 14.jpg
    868.5 KB · Views: 374
  • Sabina whipping test 30.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 30.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 357
  • Sabina whipping test 31.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 31.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 374
  • Sabina whipping test 33.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 33.jpg
    802.1 KB · Views: 364
In order to guaranty that each blow counts, it's usually best to firmly secure the prisoner. But, the erotic appeal that comes from leaving the legs free so she can "dance" can't be beat.
Jaddak hasn't lost his touch.

Melissa,

Thanks for posting these here - looks like they are appropriate to this thread! :) Probably should have added the ones with whip marks too.

Jedakk

Melissa,

Thanks for posting these here - looks like they are appropriate to this thread! :) Probably should have added the ones with whip marks too.

Jedakk

Amazingly realistic!!

Attachments

• Sabina whipping test 34.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 34.jpg
    796.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Sabina whipping test 41.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 41.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Sabina whipping test 42.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 42.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 281
  • Sabina whipping test 43.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 43.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Sabina whipping test 44.jpg
    Sabina whipping test 44.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 301
Those whip marks took five separate layers in Photoshop to get that effect. Three to get them to fade from the center outward, one for the cuts and one more for the blood drips. I modeled them after some real whip marks from whipping pics and videos I've seen over the past few years.

Jedakk

Those whip marks took five separate layers in Photoshop to get that effect. Three to get them to fade from the center outward, one for the cuts and one more for the blood drips. I modeled them after some real whip marks from whipping pics and videos I've seen over the past few years.

Jedakk

I wonder if it was easier for Mr A. to use brushes, swatches and different layers on his Adobe Photoshop? Seems so old fashioned in such a short time.

without photoshop is poser boring

without photoshop is poser boring

Poser isn't boring because you can imagine what you like then produce it on the screen. What is off putting is the expense, computer memory and the steep learning curve. Photoshop is really little more than using tracing paper but I imagine a lot less stressful. I like to see some real images incorporated in poser to add to the authentic look.

I agree, it is a steep learning curve. I have been using Poser and Photoshop for about 15 years now and I still have trouble with some of the features. And I don't want to even think about the thousands of dollars I have spent over the years on software, 3D models, figures, clothing, props, etc., plus building more than one cutting-edge computer with maximum memory just to be able to use it all efficiently. Those spectacular renders I have produced have not been cheap or easy.

Jedakk

a whip should be better:p

Just down to your panties, we'll remove those for you after tying you to the whipping post, just before you feel the caress of the whip. And you need to post pictures, of course! :)

Just down to your panties, we'll remove those for you after tying you to the whipping post, just before you feel the caress of the whip. And you need to post pictures, of course! :)

Hi Jedakk,
I think you'll find that any attachment like The Serpent's Eye have not survived the transition to this new site because they are over 2MB. No problem really because I've posted a 90 day link for The Greek Girls. I can't find The Serpents Eye although I know it's on our computer. Could you please e-mail me a copy of the eye? Thanks.

Connie..are you going to use your avatar which Hans found for you?

Melissa,

I don't have your email address here with me in the US, so I'll just attach it to this post. I am revising, making additions and adding illustrations to this story so there will be a new version coming out.

Jedakk

Attachments

• Serpents Eye.pdf
    200.2 KB · Views: 151
Hi Jedakk,
I think you'll find that any attachment like The Serpent's Eye have not survived the transition to this new site because they are over 2MB. No problem really because I've posted a 90 day link for The Greek Girls. I can't find The Serpents Eye although I know it's on our computer. Could you please e-mail me a copy of the eye? Thanks.

Connie..are you going to use your avatar which Hans found for you?
melissa,
mostly you need can you find in my system

Back
Top Bottom