Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
http://www.boundheat.com has one. This is not strictly whipping but every movie ( and discussion) has a plenty of it.

006.jpg
and

no_escape_vkCi7u5e.jpg

you will find a plentu of posts dealing with the subject :D

Nice clip Melissa.
BTW....judging by what i've seen so far,on Red Feline Pix,they rather like their Whipping 'n' all !! x_x
There doesn't seem to be much variation,where they are concerned,(in the Early stuff anyhow....)
Whip,flog,whip,flog,"ow,ow,ow !!" then the Nailing,& hoisting,& MORE whippping,& flogging !! x_x
Still you get what you pay for,can't really complain as it's an "exclusive" market.
Cheers Bazza

Bazjayport said:
Nice clip Melissa.
BTW....judging by what i've seen so far,on Red Feline Pix,they rather like their Whipping 'n' all !! x_x
There doesn't seem to be much variation,where they are concerned,(in the Early stuff anyhow....)
Whip,flog,whip,flog,"ow,ow,ow !!" then the Nailing,& hoisting,& MORE whippping,& flogging !! x_x
Still you get what you pay for,can't really complain as it's an "exclusive" market.
Cheers Bazza
Whipping seems to be a major part of most bondage/torture videos. My theory is that this is because, when a flogger is used, it doesn't cause serious injuries & still looks good. Plus, it appeals to a lot of peoples fetishes. InquisitionLive, for instance, although they include historical devices like the rack & the pear, do include a lot of flogging. Personally, I'm OK with this. What gets me is when they include things like clothes pins in what supposed to be an Inquisition setting. That, and girls with piercings & tattoos, which were pretty rare on woman in the XXVII century. :ymsmug:
BTW: Red Feline is currently working on a much bigger budget Inquisition themed film. Margot & Ralphus have been posting updates at Cruxfoundation & The Dark Spot. Sounds like it's going be a lot more than just whipping.

i agree with Naraku.
RFpix have decided to move on from basic "Whippin' & Crucifyin'",type movies.
They obviously realised that there's more to BDSM movies than basic torture.
Cheers Bazza

Hi,
This is a short clip from a Japanese film called Sex and Fury posted by J Scourge on Owlage. The full version is readily available from :ar! If you download Miro from :ar! you get a player with subtitles.
I did request last year for the person/s responsible for moving the jet stream south to please put it back where it belongs and I'm sure all in New York agree .

Melissa

Great clip, but where can I get the full movie? Instead of a name or link, there was only an icon of a pirate where the name or link had/would have been.

darkwaters said:
Great clip, but where can I get the full movie? Instead of a name or link, there was only an icon of a pirate where the name or link had/would have been.

Hi,
Just sent you a PM.
Julie

I've found another good source for whipping movies. The girls are all hot. The whipping & caning is very, very realistic. The dialog's in Hungarian but the subtitling is very good. Warning: this is not fantasy stuff with nylon floggers & bad acting, but real whipping & caning.
http://www.mood-pictures.com/home.php

Naraku said:
I've found another good source for whipping movies. The girls are all hot. The whipping & caning is very, very realistic. The dialog's in Hungarian but the subtitling is very good. Warning: this is not fantasy stuff with nylon floggers & bad acting, but real whipping & caning.
http://www.mood-pictures.com/home.php
it's a part of Elite Pain :ymdevil:

Melissa only liked that video because there was coffee beening ground....

THT

Back
Top Bottom