Who likes being crucified on this forum?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, the females prefer to be crucified alone or in small groups, so to show there suffering to a big audience and a mass crucifixion will be a problem for them. They will look at female on the right side and complain that her breast does not hang like their own, they will notice the man on the left side, seeing that his dick is limb, so they immediately think: I am not attractive for him. They will have a big crisis, because the loincloth of the girl 20 person behind her is the same as she wears. Mass crucifixion is the poor horror for females.
Oh no! Another "don't I look fat in this loincloth?" situation!:roto2palm::facepalm::eek::BangHead:

Oh no! Another "don't I look fat in this loincloth?" situation!:roto2palm::facepalm::eek::BangHead:
There is a funny thing with crucifixion in that regard and I first read it by a playboy photographer. He stated that it is sometimes necessary that the females lift their arms so the breast looks less hanging. So the females look better on cross, so I recommend it for females and mainly for those which are challenged by the gravity. When we now convince them, that the belly is smaller when there is a cornu in their bumper hole we have all our crosses used up by the females and we males will have no chance to get crucified.... well hear someone already want to have the cornu in the bumper.

I can't help,but notice,that virtually all the answers are from blokes,(moi,included...) :(
C'mon girls,surely one or two of you would have that kind of perverse fantasy ??
It's a bit sexist,isn't it ?! Lol.
well crucified women is in a separate forum here

I can't help,but notice,that virtually all the answers are from blokes,(moi,included...) :(
C'mon girls,surely one or two of you would have that kind of perverse fantasy ??
It's a bit sexist,isn't it ?! Lol.

I noticed that too!:(
Come on ladies, what's holding you back!?:cool:

Actually, I prefer fantasy about the real thing.:icon_writing:
(unless they would pay me -well - as an extra in a Roman mass crucifixion movie scene).;)

I guess, the females prefer to be crucified alone or in small groups, so to show there suffering to a big audience and a mass crucifixion will be a problem for them. They will look at female on the right side and complain that her breast does not hang like their own, they will notice the man on the left side, seeing that his dick is limb, so they immediately think: I am not attractive for him. They will have a big crisis, because the loincloth of the girl 20 person behind her is the same as she wears. Mass crucifixion is the poor horror for females.

well crucified women is in a separate forum here

@bispanker I agree,but the question applies to all. ;)

Equal rights, so we need at least 50% crucified women here.

View attachment 1085628 View attachment 1085629

CruxForums is an equal opportunity Forum. Be patient. :p

Haven't experienced it, but am beyond interested. I've fantasized of being cuffed to a cross, arms stretched wide, while the cross is parallel to the floor. There's a phallic pole, roughly 6 inches in length and 2 inches wide, affixed to the beam just below my ass. The executioner pulls my feet downward pulling my ass towards the cornu. The cornu presses upon my hole and starts to invade my ass. My hole reluctantly starts to give way and suddenly opens, sucking in the tip of the cornu which is bulbous. Once the tip is inside my ass, the executioner pulls my legs straight, but ensures I don't slide any further down. My ankles are tied in place. The executioner then takes a noose and cinches it down around my cock and balls. My cock is erect due to my ass being spread by the bulbous cornu. The rope is then pulled taut and securely tied around the crosses pole, just below my feet. My cock and balls and stretched taut. The executioner then pulls me down on the cross slowly impaling me on the phallic pole already in my ass. As I become further impaled, the rope tethered to my cock becomes slack and I gain some relief only to be impaled. When almost fully impaled, the executioner nooses my throat, pulls it taut above my head until I start to choke and ties it off around the top of the cross. My suffering is set. The executioner slides me upward on the cross giving my relief to my throat. I now see my predicament. As the cross is lifted, I slide downward impaling my ass as I hang on the cross. My throat becomes constricted. The further impaled I become the less I can breathe. I immediately pull myself upward, but my noosed cock and balls keeps me from totally coming off the cornu. My dance begins where I'm either choking, being impaled or stretching my cock and balls. The executioner starts to suck my cock as my dance continues so as to embarrass me and show that my cock and balls belongs to him. He milks me and then affixes electrodes around my cock's shaft. The electricity starts to flow. After dancing for what felt like hours, the executioner lowered the cross back down, removing the electrodes. Was this mercy? No. My ankles were untied and re-positioned behind the cross a couple of feet further up than they had previously been. My legs became spread due to such. The cross was raised one last time. I slid down, became impaled again and hanged by my throat. My arms were too weak to do anything and the tying of my ankles up and behind the cross ensured I couldn't push up. A line of people came up to the base of the cross and each took a few deep sucks on my cock until I drew my last breathe, cumming one last time.
What a breathtaking description!

The idea of hooking my collar, made of silk cloth, appeals to my own Master/Executioner as something he would like to do to me when I am crucified next time. I think being choked is quite erotic and so does he - he is a professional and knows how to do it safely without killing me.
That could add so much to the crux - your Master must be very experienced indeed

Haven't experienced it, but am beyond interested. I've fantasized of being cuffed to a cross, arms stretched wide, while the cross is parallel to the floor. There's a phallic pole, roughly 6 inches in length and 2 inches wide, affixed to the beam just below my ass. The executioner pulls my feet downward pulling my ass towards the cornu. The cornu presses upon my hole and starts to invade my ass. My hole reluctantly starts to give way and suddenly opens, sucking in the tip of the cornu which is bulbous. Once the tip is inside my ass, the executioner pulls my legs straight, but ensures I don't slide any further down. My ankles are tied in place. The executioner then takes a noose and cinches it down around my cock and balls. My cock is erect due to my ass being spread by the bulbous cornu. The rope is then pulled taut and securely tied around the crosses pole, just below my feet. My cock and balls and stretched taut. The executioner then pulls me down on the cross slowly impaling me on the phallic pole already in my ass. As I become further impaled, the rope tethered to my cock becomes slack and I gain some relief only to be impaled. When almost fully impaled, the executioner nooses my throat, pulls it taut above my head until I start to choke and ties it off around the top of the cross. My suffering is set. The executioner slides me upward on the cross giving my relief to my throat. I now see my predicament. As the cross is lifted, I slide downward impaling my ass as I hang on the cross. My throat becomes constricted. The further impaled I become the less I can breathe. I immediately pull myself upward, but my noosed cock and balls keeps me from totally coming off the cornu. My dance begins where I'm either choking, being impaled or stretching my cock and balls. The executioner starts to suck my cock as my dance continues so as to embarrass me and show that my cock and balls belongs to him. He milks me and then affixes electrodes around my cock's shaft. The electricity starts to flow. After dancing for what felt like hours, the executioner lowered the cross back down, removing the electrodes. Was this mercy? No. My ankles were untied and re-positioned behind the cross a couple of feet further up than they had previously been. My legs became spread due to such. The cross was raised one last time. I slid down, became impaled again and hanged by my throat. My arms were too weak to do anything and the tying of my ankles up and behind the cross ensured I couldn't push up. A line of people came up to the base of the cross and each took a few deep sucks on my cock until I drew my last breathe, cumming one last time.
This is so extraordinary, so erotic and so innovative in combining the aspects of crux, impalement and hanging all in a single execution scene. This is a superb and explicit exploration of what a guy (or potentially a gal) would experience in doing this scene.

Wonderful description. Some times when I am crucified my slave posture collar is hooked to the stipe, which keeps my head in place and won't allow me to lower it. It doesn't choke me but slightly, but is uncomfortable nonetheless.
Yes. I had something similar whereas a collar was affixed to my neck and tied to an ass hook in place. The rope was cinched downward pulling my head back. Any attempt to straighten my head would cause choking along with the hook being pulled deeper in.

I would like to be crucified but only with nails.
In your fantasies of course... please remember we do not allow any content that encourages real life crux-play using nails.

In my fantasy head space I have ruminated over crucifixion but it wasn’t until I came here that @Baracus kindly showed me a cross with two patibulum, I think he called it a Baltic cross?

In the image he sent, a woman was chained to one, her body making the form of an X, with a super nasty looking spiked sedile (which I am unsure is safe, so maybe round off the spikes?) and chained to a neck collar and I was instantly sold on the idea. It’s the last piece of the puzzle in how I might like to be crucified in RL play without nails! It’s by far the most enslaved looking way to be crucified without nails, and as you probably know by now, slavery is part of my personal holy trinity of kink!

B267A9B7-85AF-41C1-9F1A-13A003F422C2.jpeg That’s me on the right!

So take me in shackles and loincloth to my trial, condemn this slave. Then drag it to the whipping post and use a thin knotted cat to give it 100 lashes. Next chain it’s arms to a patibulum, and lead it by it’s leash to the stipes (the lower cross piece already set up) by a long, painful via Delrosa with - you guessed it- lots of flogging along the way.

The cross beams each has a bolt with a shackle and cuff attached at each end- when I arrive, they attach my wrists to the ones on the patibulum I carry, then use pulleys to raise me to connect to the stipes. My feet possibly stil touching the ground until each ankle In turn is shackles in place….

Mmmmm, chained slave in loincloth on a cross, dozens of whip marks on its body. Do this at a kink festival, leave me there with some whips at the base for passerby’s to utilise, enjoying torturing me further while I dance… take me down at the end of the kink festival, sell me to an enterprising band of professional kink crucifiers, travel the world’s kinkfests, whipped and crucified at each one…

Just don’t remove my loincloth!

Thanks @Baracus , this cross is now welded into my kinkbrain!

Last edited:
In my fantasy head space I have ruminated over crucifixion but it wasn’t until I came here that @Baracus kindly showed me a cross with two patibulum, I think he called it a Baltic cross?

In the image he sent, a woman was chained to one, her body making the form of an X, with a super nasty looking spiked sedile (which I am unsure is safe, so maybe round off the spikes?) and chained to a neck collar and I was instantly sold on the idea. It’s the last piece of the puzzle in how I might like to be crucified in RL play without nails! It’s by far the most enslaved looking way to be crucified without nails, and as you probably know by now, slavery is part of my personal holy trinity of kink!

View attachment 1096809 That’s me on the right!

So take me in shackles and loincloth to my trial, condemn this slave. Then drag it to the whipping post and use a thin knotted cat to give it 100 lashes. Next chain it’s arms to a patibulum, and lead it by it’s leash to the stipes (the lower cross piece already set up) by a long, painful via Delrosa with - you guessed it- lots of flogging along the way.

The cross beams each has a bolt with a shackle and cuff attached at each end- when I arrive, they attach my wrists to the ones on the patibulum I carry, then use pulleys to raise me to connect to the stipes. My feet possibly stil touching the ground until each ankle In turn is shackles in place….

Mmmmm, chained slave in loincloth on a cross, dozens of whip marks on its body. Do this at a kink festival, leave me there with some whips at the base for passerby’s to utilise, enjoying torturing me further while I dance… take me down at the end of the kink festival, sell me to an enterprising band of professional kink crucifiers, travel the world’s kinkfests, whipped and crucified at each one…

Just don’t remove my loincloth!

Thanks @Baracus , this cross is now welded into my kinkbrain!
You're quite welcome.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom