Who was crucified in real life here?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ich wurde auf den Xcross gesetzt, ich habe nicht die Qual der Kreuzigung erlitten, aber ich habe viele schauspielerische Darstellungen meines Todes gemacht …

Ich hatte keine Gelegenheit, richtig zu leiden, aber ich habe mir in meinen Hinrichtungsszenen schauspielerisch wirklich Mühe gegeben.

Zählt das?
I am surprised, that you did these Acts, because of the women i was talking about only do torture games but no execution. But i love that, started my mindestens games now :)

I was in 2008. See my profile picture. I am planning another outdoor crucifixion in Ohio in July, more intense this time. I will be secured, arms straight out, by my wrists and biceps (i.e. I will not be hanging). I will "stand" on a footrest. This setup means I can remain a long time on the cross, and from experience, I know my muscles will ache more and more as time passes (I will be suffering). We are still open to one more bi/gay guy joining us in Ohio in July. We MAY have the time to also put you on the cross, but only after my crucifixion is completed. (I will be flogged too).

Private message me if you might want to join us.

Hello and welcome to CruxForums, User. You should go to the "New Here" thread and say hello. More members will get to know you.

Back
Top Bottom