Who was crucified in real life here?

Go to CruxDreams.com
New to me, I will careful study, I plan one of my silly questions, such as

I am lesbian/heterofemale//male/homesexual male but I do in BDSM plays "rape scenes with males/females" and I am bound with/without Cornu.

To annoy you with myself:
I am heterosexual, but have no fear and some experience in getting fucked by female or males and in BDSM plays no one is interested in my participation.....

That’s really interesting thanks for sharing.
I’d never heard of saint Eulalia and wonder were that story were more widely known would more girls have developed similar fantasies ?
There’s the obvious inspiration for males as crux victims and the most common fantasies of women, at least those of my age, do seem to track scenes that were common place in movies & novels of the day. fascinating to think how we all became so fucked up!

Yes I think that's what it is called. Here are 3 examples from my role play in Second Life
That’s looks like a more sustainable position but still, some nice upholstery on that top beam wouldn’t go a miss!

But seriously, yes I can imagine how that would feel more like a nice tight restrained, quite possibly enjoyable position.

My take was that if you were a naughty slave and they tied you to the cross for an hour or so you'd seriously reconsider your behaviour under threat of being put there with nails until death.
that's pretty much how it started, but it isn't how it ended up. we tried it twice on that first night and i was a complete wreck both times. it kinda ruined the whole night, honestly.

after that we tried a few different things to make it more survivable. one thing i learned right away was to stretch first. this was a huge deal because if i didn't stretch, my whole body would just instantly cramp up, so that certainly made things better. we tried different feet bonding, plugs to sit on, using timers instead of safe words, etc. while it got better than night one, i still never enjoyed it.

i still never enjoyed it.
... perhaps is it because you dont really need of crucifixion ; like I always say, to reach the pleasure, you have to suffer , but if you only get sufferings, stop this research : never you'll get pleasure ...
Crucifixion is perhaps the most difficult thing to be appreciated ...
You need of many different feelings :
-sufferings, but not too much, otherwise they take the most parts and nothing well could be happen ...
-pleasure, to be exposed, naked, showing all your privacy ...
-deep will to be entirely submitted to the others and their goodwill ...
-dream, to dream that you're really crucified (nailed) ...
-pride to give a show for people which, perhaps are dreaming but will never practice ...

If you're really attracted, do it ; if not, stop and only view those which are ...

Anjou 24.JPG :rolleyes:

that's pretty much how it started, but it isn't how it ended up. we tried it twice on that first night and i was a complete wreck both times. it kinda ruined the whole night, honestly.

after that we tried a few different things to make it more survivable. one thing i learned right away was to stretch first. this was a huge deal because if i didn't stretch, my whole body would just instantly cramp up, so that certainly made things better. we tried different feet bonding, plugs to sit on, using timers instead of safe words, etc. while it got better than night one, i still never enjoyed it.
I would definitely recommend a couple of ‘non sexy’ practical trial runs for anyone considering this, probably fully clothed or yeah you’re likely to be disappointed and put off.

I once role played crucifixion death scenes with another man. I would say that I am straight but letting him role play killing me naked was one of the most erotic experiances of my life. I felt so sexy writhing on the cross for him. I had a seat to rest on so I was not actaully hanging but I moaned in " agony" for him. In the end I acted my slow death and let out a long breath as I became a dead body. I would do it again

I once role played crucifixion death scenes with another man. I would say that I am straight but letting him role play killing me naked was one of the most erotic experiances of my life. I felt so sexy writhing on the cross for him. I had a seat to rest on so I was not actaully hanging but I moaned in " agony" for him. In the end I acted my slow death and let out a long breath as I became a dead body. I would do it again
Impossible, the last breath (with weak knees) inhaling!

Have been crucified many times (S/M), alone and together with female play partners (face to face), and I will be crucified again next week Wednesday night by a good friend (sadomasochist) - and she will be crucified too; we also do Spanish Horse and other tortures. On our crosses we use sediles (painful pegs, mostly with penetrating elements), and we apply wound sealing clips on nipples, flesh hooks, needles etc. as part of our play.
You can find our photos on Fetlife (MaitreEnCroix) and will find some of next week's session later this month.

My friend told that several males had contacted her (she's on Fetlife, too), but most of them stopped communication (aka ghosting) when it got concrete about meeting or even a simple phone call.

Seems that a growing number of men have arranged with life in "the Matrix", sex life in front of a computer screen. Well, alright; however, it is has been quite a nuisance for her.

Me not, so good when all who were tell me about their experiences. Would be interesting to look for the female/male ratio.
There are certainly no biological females in this forum; see Fetlife for comparison. Women usually complain about men which are entirely focussed on their kink; one of my girlfriends who plays in BDSM scene said that she often feels like "potential wish fulfiller" / "object" etc. when reading unsolicited personal messages from men which seemingly have missed to learn of social interaction ("saying 'hallo' etc.) due to lack of practice. Some have become so-called "Incels", unwilling to reflect the reason for their lack of interaction with females (which is often due to complete focus on sex, kink etc. in certain social media platforms).

When I went to a famous fetish/BDSM party in Hamburg ("Catonium") with two girls from my network and put one of them onto a stretch bench in the largest play room, there had been a crowd of jostling guys almost instantly, many of which wearing masks to hide their faces(!), some with beer glasses ...to lurk what was going to happen. That wall of excited guys came close... very close. We felt uncomfortable and left the play room.
That is the way females (with BDSM kink and interest in crux play) feel in social media - and many find that disgusting.

On Fetlife, serious females and males have got references in their profiles (and I do not mean circular ones, sometimes set up by faking guys to live our their online role play phantasies or whatever), and they certainly do not wish to be overrun by guys with blue balls and urgent needs. Serious females and males have got common photos in their profiles (no stolen pictures, no nonsense), and they are open to meet people (people - not sex-/kink-focussed beings).

In December I have put a (serious!) compliment underneath a photo of a beautiful lady on Fetlife. Two one-liners later, she accepted my invitation for mulled wine on Xmas market. We exchanged phone numbers, had a quick call to agree the meeting point, had our introduction meeting (and TWO wines, and much friendly laughing!), and now she joins my friends' and my next S/M needling session. She's interested in crux play... but we'll see. First of all she is a beautiful and intelligent woman to me.

Life can be so simple, if not drifting into "the Matrix". The Matrix was supposed to be dystopia; however, it seems that a growing number of people (males!) start preferring virtual "life" over real one.

Last but not least, I did find real contact and crux play with a very nice m/f couple through this forum (my avatar shows me with her though I also crucified her and her husband together). All it took was a few personal messages, phone call and a three hour flight. Had wonderful days together.

Last edited:
There are certainly no biological females in this forum; see Fetlife for comparison. Women usually complain about men which are entirely focussed on their kink; one of my girlfriends who
Yes, could be. I know from naturist and a gay sauna with "bisex days" that the number of females tend to go to zero. I also thought on naturist places the male behaviour not adequate.

I have had the pleasure of being crucified, and I have written essays about my experiences which are to be found online . They are under "Kenneth Fahy- life model ", also on the website of "Art Nude UK "

When I went to a famous fetish/BDSM party in Hamburg ("Catonium") with two girls from my network and put one of them onto a stretch bench in the largest play room, there had been a crowd of jostling guys almost instantly, many of which wearing masks to hide their faces(!), some with beer glasses ...to lurk what was going to happen. That wall of excited guys came close... very close. We felt uncomfortable and left the play room.
That is the way females (with BDSM kink and interest in crux play) feel in social media - and many find that disgusting.
It's why my lover girl and I are not at all interested by these kinds of meetings ...
We only play together , in our dungeon, sometimes with some friends when we need of men to erect my cross : those men are generally "gays", in fact, so, no problem ...
In fact, they dont really play but help and after, they go apart to only see the scene ...
Perhaps it's a pity but , if we want to have good RP, we have to protect ourselves and then, believe me, we get wonderful feelings from a crucifixion ... Is it not the target ?

Expanding on my earlier note, I am a regular participant on yearly Easter re-enactments of Christ's crucifixion, Nudity, anguish and mortification of the flesh, together with the depiction of death and washing of the body in the tomb are all features of the ritual. The high point of all this was my trip to Pampanga in the Philippines to be crucified in 2018 - fully described in he essays I mentioned.

Expanding on my earlier note, I am a regular participant on yearly Easter re-enactments of Christ's crucifixion, Nudity, anguish and mortification of the flesh, together with the depiction of death and washing of the body in the tomb are all features of the ritual. The high point of all this was my trip to Pampanga in the Philippines to be crucified in 2018 - fully described in he essays I mentioned.

I would be into re-enacting the crucifixion playing the role of one the thieves. The crowd can watch me die naked and they can thoroughly examine my dead body

When I participate in Easter recreations of the crucifixion, I normally take the role of Dismas, the good thief, to whom Jesus said "this day, you will be with me in paradise." I am not afraid to be nearly dead as part of the ritual, and there are always witnesses who enjoy the sight of my naked cadaver and those of Gestas and Jesus Himself put in a pile on a cart and taken to the tomb for washing and examination.

Back
Top Bottom