Who's invented it?

Go to CruxDreams.com
looks similarly....... probably a copyright violation.... that call for c......

they insist of having a lot of vitamins and other good stuff. The traditional product is chocolate powder to add to milk, now they have a lot of different products. I like the solid one, like normal chocolate and already with milk in a bottle to carry with you while you walk with the dog. Btw in the coming story there will be also a dog. called Wikwik, a combination of the dogs I knew and the one a celt would have:

Wikwik

View attachment 1000032

other characters, Divico, a naturist celt warrior 10 German females and 4000 crucified romans.....
Did a little research. This from wikipedia (excerpted):

"Ovaltine (also known by its original name Ovomaltine) is a brand of milk flavoring product made with malt extract (except in the blue packaging in the United States), sugar (except in Switzerland), and whey. Some flavors also have cocoa. Ovaltine, a registered trademark of Associated British Foods, is made by Wander AG, a subsidiary of Twinings, which acquired the brand from Novartis in 2002, except in the United States, where Nestlé acquired the rights separately from Novartis in the late 2000s.

"Ovaltine was developed in Bern, Switzerland, where it is known by its original name, Ovomaltine (from ovum, Latin for "egg", and malt, which were originally its key ingredients). Soon after its invention, the factory moved out to the village of Neuenegg, a few kilometres west of Bern, where it is still produced.

"Ovomaltine was exported to Britain in 1909. A misspelling of the name on the trademark registration application led to the name being shortened to Ovaltine in English-speaking markets."

I have not yet found that offer on our official site, so they should update!

I see there's donkey trekking - all the best crucifixions begin that way!

There's a castle with a 'living museum' that surely has a fully-fitted torture chamber and working whipping post.

and it says you can 'enjoy the wind in one's face with a perfect view',
what more could you ask for when you're nailed up on a cross?

:D

Did a little research. This from wikipedia (excerpted):

"Ovaltine (also known by its original name Ovomaltine) is a brand of milk flavoring product made with malt extract (except in the blue packaging in the United States), sugar (except in Switzerland), and whey. Some flavors also have cocoa. Ovaltine, a registered trademark of Associated British Foods, is made by Wander AG, a subsidiary of Twinings, which acquired the brand from Novartis in 2002, except in the United States, where Nestlé acquired the rights separately from Novartis in the late 2000s.

"Ovaltine was developed in Bern, Switzerland, where it is known by its original name, Ovomaltine (from ovum, Latin for "egg", and malt, which were originally its key ingredients). Soon after its invention, the factory moved out to the village of Neuenegg, a few kilometres west of Bern, where it is still produced.

"Ovomaltine was exported to Britain in 1909. A misspelling of the name on the trademark registration application led to the name being shortened to Ovaltine in English-speaking markets."

'Gipfelkreuz'

A bit lonely at the top, don't you think? They deserve enough attention while on their cross, and not everybody is fit to climb every mountain.
Hm, some of the people climbing on mountains were complaining about to many people on the tops. I lost one of my friend by asking him why he climbs after Sikorsky invented the helicopter, so we already solved your problem....

Back
Top Bottom