Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I did not know that I entered contest:confused:

Surprise! You're next! :devil:

But despite Barbara's complaining, you went on double-counting until you had applied 13. No CF member objected.

Of course, I was complaining. That really hurt! :eek:

And, besides I knew he was double counting! And, mooreover, the bench was cold. :confused:

I don't know why I had to remove everything and bend over the damn thing naked when the only thing in play was my bare tight little! Seems unfair, somehow, but not a single CF member appears to have cared at all. :facepalm::oops:

Surprise! You're next! :devil:

Of course, I was complaining. That really hurt! :eek:

And, besides I knew he was double counting! And, mooreover, the bench was cold. :confused:

I don't know why I had to remove everything and bend over the damn thing naked when the only thing in play was my bare tight little! Seems unfair, somehow, but not a single CF member appears to have cared at all. :facepalm::oops:

Oh we cared, we cared very much and will treasure the memories :D

Shit! There’d better not have been any cameras! :confused:
Fallenmystic surreptitiously returns his phone to a pocket in his jeans after giving it a quick glance at its front panel. It almost feels like the phone has shared the excitements of the scene and gotten exhausted, he thought. But it's just a result of using the same old phone for the past ten years and now he feels lucky that he chose this particular model which boasts of having 12 mega pixels and optical zoom, something considered extraordinary back then. :p

Fallenmystic surreptitiously returns his phone to a pocket in his jeans after giving it a quick glance at its front panel. It almost feels like the phone has shared the excitements of the scene and gotten exhausted, he thought. But it's just a result of using the same old phone for the past ten years and now he feels lucky that he chose this particular model which boasts of having 12 mega pixels and optical zoom, something considered extraordinary back then. :p
Sure there are : for illustrating the account of the meeting on CF!:roto2nuse:

Oh shit! :facepalm:

I wondered if I should join the group around the whipping bench but held back.
Taking a sip of the glass of scotch I replaced the cane back where I had found it, there would be time.

Attachments

• tumblr_p8uibyA3du1wpjj6go1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p8uibyA3du1wpjj6go1_1280.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 28
Our resident former Boy Scout? :rolleyes:

You mean it’s Old Slave? :p

OWWWW!

Now just a darn moment here. Let’s slow down a bit. I haven’t actually had time to think about whether I would choose being caned over being whipped. There are, after all, things ... important things, mind you ... to consider carefully. For example, we haven’t rolled the dice yet. Shouldn’t the number of strokes or lashes I’d have to endure weigh into my decision making? Or the degree to which I have to get undressed if I choose one mode of punishment or the other? Or even, who will actually administer the strokes or lashes? Am I better off being caned by Old Slave, for example, or whipped by ... well, no one has said yet, have they? There’s a definite need to stall ... ummm ... I mean to deliberate carefully here. Let’s not rush into things. And, as for the CF crowd applauding my enthusiasm? Well, just look at them! Bunch of drunks. They’d applaud anything given half a chance! And furthermoore........,
I`m not saying much ,but I have had a cortisone injection to calm the calcified tendons in my shoulder, so I should have no difficulty in retaining your full attention!

Okay, so I took my 13 strokes as required and was a pretty good sport about it, despite the fact that Old Slave put a lot more into those strokes than appearances might have suggested he was capable.

As I straightened up, I glanced over my shoulder to inspect the damage and found that my tight little’s cheeks were as bright red as the stinging sensation I was feeling back there suggested they might be.

And by that time, things were happening fast.

RR and Rias had already drawn a second name from the fish bowl. Kathy was to follow me. She protested that she hadn’t entered the drawing, but no one seemed to listen or care because it was pretty obvious the whole thing was rigged.

I looked to the row of six wooden crosses lined up against the wall and tried to imagine what it was going to be like to be bound naked to one of them, on full display, when Harsh Martinet grabbed my arm and informed me that I still had to do a stint at the whipping post before they could crucify me.

To that I protested vehemently, pointing out the fact that Eul hadn’t mentioned that in the rules! I was sure she said I had a choice between the bench and the post, not both! “Unfair!” I muttered crossly.

Harsh Martinet calmly assured me that I was sadly mistaken, adding that it wouldn’t be right if a bare back as lovely as mine didn’t feel the kiss of the lash. And, he was backed up by the members of the assembled CF crowd who began stomping their feet and chanting loudly, “Flog her, flog her!”

So, I went reluctantly, but obediently, to the whipping post, while Kathy stripped down and prepared to take assigned place, bent over the caning bench, and Rias dipped her hand into the fish bowl to determine who was next.

I hate arriving late for the things, but flying across the Atlantic is always problematic. Still, it felt good to be back in London, even if Whitehall wasn't really one of my old haunts.

The Red Lion was easy to find, and surprisingly empty, though there seemed to be a raucous crowd in the private room.

The Barmaid was quick to pour my pint of Old Peculiar, and I enjoyed a couple of deep swallows, eavesdropping whilst she talked on her cell phone to a friend.

'You should see it, Trace! They've put up crosses! I snuck a look through the staff door a few minutes ago, and someone was taking all 'er clothes off.... What do you mean....? What, on the cross...? Maybe I should take a longer look....'

I coughed gently. 'You could always join us, later...' I replied, as I walked through the door, to be greeted by the sight of a particular tight little receiving a rather sharp little caning.

Tonight was going to be fun...!

Back
Top Bottom