Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Old Peculiar
Old Peculier - it's a peculier old spelling for a parish that was outwith the jurisdiction of the diocesan bishop (in the case of Masham, I think it came under the Archbishop of York instead of the Bishop of Ripon)

Lottery continues rewards still waiting me immerse mine paw into goldfish bowl to choose next lottery winner get piece roll paper with name open it saw name give piece of paper to squirrel to read name of winner loud also ciiiiiiiiiii... me can give little hint animals who waiting impatient in red lion bar to know who get 3rd reward okie hint is: have blond fur, live in france, is amazon like Xena warrior princes and Gabrielle and also lottery continues: :oops::cat::conejo::mouse:
giphy569.jpg

Lottery continues rewards still waiting me immerse mine paw into goldfish bowl to choose next lottery winner get piece roll paper with name open it saw name give piece of paper to squirrel to read name of winner loud also ciiiiiiiiiii... me can give little hint animals who waiting impatient in red lion bar to know who get 3rd reward okie hint is: have blond fur, live in france, is amazon like Xena warrior princes and Gabrielle and also lottery continues: :oops::cat::conejo::mouse:
Rias, are you ok? I feel worried of you as I just realized that you haven't said "oho" or "meow" even once in your post.

If you are possessed by something else, try flicking your tail once. :p

me can give little hint animals who waiting impatient in red lion bar to know who get 3rd reward okie hint is: have blond fur, live in france, is amazon like Xena warrior princes and Gabrielle and also lottery continues:

0EB30A29-DBB3-4B26-B1F7-5E8F19F70537.jpeg Hmmmm ... hint, eh? .... now who do you suppose that could possibly be? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom