Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Incredible posts/threads like these is what reminds me to be more active here. It's such an incredible place that I am often in awe of the talent (artist, manipulators, writers..... and oh VIDEO MAKERS) and retreat from contributions.
Of course, @Barbaria1 is one of the major highlights, but it was @StarbuckSlut who helped me move from lurker to commentor haha
I am honoured, Why thank you!!

Watching Barb under the lash is quite mesmerising, she brings a kind of innocent indignation to every kiss of the whip, and she squirms in quite delicious ways, a sign of things to come when she mounts the cross.

"This whipping is driving me crazy!"
That accent could belong to only one person
"Yupar! I'm so glad you could make it. Have you put your name in the pot for the big crux draw?"
"Oh Phlebas I wanna be crucified today, thinking it makes me fully aroused and wet!"
"I'm glad to hear it" smiles "come over here and let's get your name in the draw. Now, have you seen RR and Rias yet?"

Not that two of me would be a bad thing :p

Hmmmm ... I’m going to have to think about that, Monty... :rolleyes:

I am honoured, Why thank you!!

Welcome to the Red Lion, StarbuckSlut. :p

"Oh Phlebas I wanna be crucified today, thinking it makes me fully aroused and wet!"
"I'm glad to hear it" smiles "come over here and let's get your name in the draw. Now, have you seen RR and Rias yet?"

Yupar seems rather eager. She may get her wish :rolleyes:

Here's what happens when you're drinking in the corner and are too dazed to follow the action (which seems to be heating up).
This guy recites the poem "American Names" which I referred to earlier (from the looks of him he likes his beer). (The two words he changed were a gratuitous racial slur, not offensive when the poem was written a hundred years ago, but it is about time this kind of racial crap and anti-"foreigner" nonsense stopped in the "Land of the Free".)

Here's what happens when you're drinking in the corner and are too dazed to follow the action (which seems to be heating up).
This guy recites the poem "American Names" which I referred to earlier (from the looks of him he likes his beer). (The two words he changed were a gratuitous racial slur, not offensive when the poem was written a hundred years ago, but it is about time this kind of racial crap and anti-"foreigner" nonsense stopped in the "Land of the Free".)

Stephen Vincent Benet; “We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom.”

Food for thought.

"We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom."

... sounds a bit for me like a sentence by Cicero after the fall of the Roman republic into the times of the Roman civil wars and into the dictatorships of Sulla and Caesar.

Well, no one knows for sure what future can bring and we can at least find some consolation in stylistic howlers (bloopers?) from good old school-times:

The teacher in a German school:

- OK, kids, you probably know this German proverb, of which you should form now the past tense:
"Der Mensch denkt und/ aber Gott lenkt." (= "Mankind is thinking and/ but God is directing.")

(A schoolboy is answering too fast in similarities: )

- "Der Mensch dachte und Gott lachte!" (= "Mankind was thinking and God was laughing!")

oho becuse of this naughty squirrel now all animals know 4th winner of lottery also who let enter this squirrel to red lion bar when was there big sign on doors like on all others bars,restaurants,shops and "coffee shops" :oops: :cat::conejo::mouse:
View attachment 904036
Watching Barb under the lash is quite mesmerising, she brings a kind of innocent indignation to every kiss of the whip, and she squirms in quite delicious ways, a sign of things to come when she mounts the cross.

"This whipping is driving me crazy!"
That accent could belong to only one person
"Yupar! I'm so glad you could make it. Have you put your name in the pot for the big crux draw?"
oho but 4th winner was already choosen now is only left 1 piece of roll paper in goldfish bowl for 6th winner of lottery me immerse mine little paw in goldfish bowl take last roll piece of paper read in quiet name and little smile under mine little nose later squirrel saw name on paper want yell on whole bar but smart kittie neko Rias put him on head empty goldfish bowl and echo from rodent yell only hit to squirrel ears, but okie animals neko give u some hint to guess who is last 6th winner of lottery: have black long hairs, wear grey-brown tunic, like run, like exercises and gymnastics, live in gb, sometimes use slang gb villige who whole rest of world not understand nothing from this, like lure little sweet kitties to forum for naughty animals, hey leave this cards gambler cheater squirrel thief meow!!!!! :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse: :nono:
giphy583.jpg giphy564.jpg

As I sat on the stage before my cross, Kathy was being secured at the whipping post. It was pretty obvious how much the CFers relished the idea of her whipping. I noted that there appeared to be more whippers standing in queue for a chance to lay one in her bare backside than the number of lashes she was to receive. I began to wonder, given the amount of alcohol consumed, whether there might be a fight!

And, standing off to one side, awaiting her turn at the post was
Messaline, vehemently insisting that all her lashes be delivered by her Judith when the whipping of Kathy was completed and it was her turn to go to the post.

Meanwhile,
LittleSiss, having drawn the fourth winning ticket, was being led to the caning bench, calmly spouting free verse in her own inimitable style as they strapped her securely in place. I strained to hear the words ... my wine addled brain working overtime to catch the subtleties of her meanings.

“Almost ready, Barb,” called TheHangingTree, taking me by the arm and breaking my concentration. “We’re about to get your sweet tight little ass up on that cross now!”

“Ummmm ... any chance I can go pee first? I’ve had four glasses and that dose of Joan Tree’s horny potion too.”

“Not a chance. I’ve got a schedule to maintain. And besides, the Red Lion staff will have to mop the floor afterwards anyway. So, why worry!”

Last edited:
last 6th winner of lottery: have black long hairs, wear grey-brown tunic, like run, like exercises and gymnastics, live in gb, sometimes use slang gb villige who whole rest of world not understand nothing from this, like lure little sweet kitties to forum for naughty animals, hey leave this cards gambler cheater squirrel thief

Hmmmmmm .... who in the world could this possibly be??????? :rolleyes:

@Barbaria1 Im sure I could slow your path to the cross a smudge by styling your hair to my liking. I’m sure that will get all of these men extra inpatient. :p

Anything you can do for my awful hair is fine with me. :)

With deep apologies, please may I point out that under the recent UK government edict, the Red Lion will be forced to close for business from 10pm every evening. Those suspended from crosses will have to make a choice....to remain discreetly through the evening, or to be removed.

Or, are there any more liberal-minded venues elsewhere? just saying.

Back
Top Bottom