Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
So, here I sit on the floor waiting to be crucified. Kathy now sits alongside me as Tree is being slow about moving things along. I’m beginning to think he’s too drunk to do it on his own and is going to need help. And it had better happen soon because that dose of Joan Tree’s horny potion is beginning to take effect, and who knows what I might be capable of doing to embarrass myself if something distracting doesn’t happen quickly.

Kathy offers some companionship. Misery loves company. And the way that Messaline howls and dances to her Judith’s hard whipping is certainly entertaining. LittleSiss is patiently waiting her turn at the post, and Yupar awaits the first stroke of the cane. Eulalia, our sixth winner, is baring all in preparation for joining the other five.

But there is a lot else going on in the back room of the Red Lion with so many Cruxforumers gathered together. The “Bring-your-own-nails” crowd, led by Malins, with the encouragement of MP5stab, are planning to liven things up. And others are signing on. It looks as though there may be more than one show underway before this is over.

And members continue to arrive. The place is packed. Who would ever have guessed that so many CFers would show up? I wonder what the Red Lion management must think?

And members continue to arrive. The place is packed. Who would ever have guessed that so many CFers would show up?
Errr ... it is a kind of instinctual solidarity maybe.

Like if only a few of us showed up they could get away with cruxing us right dead and dumping us somewhere.

If it's literally every crux-girl ever showing up ... they can't do that, not to all of us ...
otherwise CF and the whole cruxing business is over and done with!

I went to an ale-house I used to frequent,
And I told the landlady my money was spent.
No matter, she answered, there’s nothing to pay
For its cruxforums happy hour all day today
:beer-toast1:
I put on the table three nails so bright,
That everyone’s eyes opened wide with delight.
Now lend me a hammer, I’ll be in your debt,
And I’ll make this a nail-house that none will forget.

:rolleyes:

I put on the table three nails so bright,
That everyone’s eyes opened wide with delight.
Now lend me a hammer, I’ll be in your debt,
And I’ll make this a nail-house that none will forget.

:rolleyes:
And when I have nailed both their wrists and their feet,
I’ll count my day’s labour as all but complete.
I’ll watch for a while then I’m off out the door,
And I never will play the wild cruxman no Moore!
:p

And when I have nailed both their wrists and their feet,
I’ll count my day’s labour as all but complete.
I’ll watch for a while then I’m off out the door,
And I never will play the wild cruxman no Moore!
:p

Now Monty has nailed them
So clean and so true
A useful job done
For me and for you
I'm going to sit back
And enjoy the view
Slowly sipping my pint
Would you like one too?

I'm SO glad that C.F managed to slip the proprietor a few grand,to stay open,privately,beyond the (now) mandatory 10pm close-down....
But keep the noise down,girls. !!

I see my colleague,Tree is stumbling unsteadily, dragging on a cheroot,and swigging from a bottle of Seagrams....perhaps he's a bit "overcome with emotion".??
Shit !! Shit !! Shit....!!
Looks like I'll have to be solely responsible for the well-being (or ill-being ??) of the six crucified ladies.
I see that Barb and Kathy are spending a few special moments,together,whilst the whipping is taking place.

I'm uncomfortably aware of my impending arousal, under my Roman-style loincloth....sorry,girls,I can't help it,I find crucifixion such a turn-on !!
Barb looks up at me,her eyes widen in amazement, her mouth agape,momentarily...she gasps !!
Giggling,she whispers,something in Kathy's ear,and to my mortification,I blush,beetroot red,as I try desperately to hide my frontal bulge,and tell-tale stain.....both girls snickering at my embarrassment.
("stop it....you're making it worse !!")

The night is young yet.......and I pick up the bag of stainless steel,custom-made,square shanked 8-inch nails,and seek out the heavy mallet....

So, here I sit on the floor waiting to be crucified. Kathy now sits alongside me as Tree is being slow about moving things along. I’m beginning to think he’s too drunk to do it on his own and is going to need help. And it had better happen soon because that dose of Joan Tree’s horny potion is beginning to take effect, and who knows what I might be capable of doing to embarrass myself if something distracting doesn’t happen quickly.

Kathy offers some companionship. Misery loves company. And the way that Messaline howls and dances to her Judith’s hard whipping is certainly entertaining. LittleSiss is patiently waiting her turn at the post, and Yupar awaits the first stroke of the cane. Eulalia, our sixth winner, is baring all in preparation for joining the other five.

But there is a lot else going on in the back room of the Red Lion with so many Cruxforumers gathered together. The “Bring-your-own-nails” crowd, led by Malins, with the encouragement of MP5stab, are planning to liven things up. And others are signing on. It looks as though there may be more than one show underway before this is over.

And members continue to arrive. The place is packed. Who would ever have guessed that so many CFers would show up? I wonder what the Red Lion management must think?
The beginning of another epic CF adventure

The night is young yet.......and I pick up the bag of stainless steel,custom-made,square shanked 8-inch nails,and seek out the heavy mallet....

The beginning of another epic CF adventure

Don’t sound too eager, Kathy. Baracus has brought along a bag of nails and a heavy mallet! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom