Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
A bunch of other non-crux, CFers and I try to start a chant: "No Nails! No Nails!" However, a loud and very drunk chorus of cruxers at the bar begin pounded there mugs on the bar and shooting: "Nail Then! Nail Them!"
It looks as if it might come to fisticuffs and spoil the whole party. But then, thankfully, Eulalia while still tied to the post and taking an inordinately large number of blows for the cat, turns and says, in a soothing voice, "Pleise, people. Cannae we aa get alang thegither?" Like oil poured on troubled waters, the discord ceased at once.
Don't worry, this is not a saloon in Tombstone, but a gathering of well educated people!:borra2:

Nevertheless, it could be convenient to make a call to Parliament, if we could hire their former speaker : "Orderrr! Orderrr! Orderrr!":D

He will bring his own hammer with!:devil:

Well, yes. Perhaps this is all just Lewis Carroll style literary nonsense? You’re not at the Red Lion with a mob of inebriated Cruxforum lunatics. You just happened to fall through a rabbit hole. No wait. Perhaps it was a squirrelly rodent hole.;)
Anyway, nail us to our crosses and if we're not dead after 24 hours, it will be fantasy ... :tejeqteje:

By coming to the Red Lion. Don't worry, Malins, you are in good hands, Messa has brought plenty of wood, and if you would like to leave your clothes over there in the corner we can begin. Now, did you prefer a single tailed whip or the Cat?

Okay good yes you're right.
Of course.

the troubles I get into always follow from my own choices.
You know me well enough by now.

So I do guess I'm in good hands.

Anyway since @mp5stab has done up my hair (thanks Emily, totally awesome)
I don't need my hair-sticks anymore so I have been just playing with them in my hands,
can you hold the for a while Phlebas while I disrobe?

Mind you the silver coating isn't just to make those carpenter's nails look more jewelry-like.
Silver works well for infection prevention you know.
You see ... I've thought this all through very well!

(ummm really!?!? It suddenly occurs to me I may have missed something rather essential ...)

Ummm okay this is a bit embarassing and awkward.
I bought this dress specifically for the occasion...
(I sort of guessed I would only be wearing it once)

well this is actually the first time I'm getting out of it
and damn it I just can't get to the zipper on back. Help me out please Sir?

(Hasn't this happened to me before? .... I never learn!)

Thank you Sir. I can do all the rest myself ;) ...
Uuuh okay. Standing exposed, I feel way less self conscious than expected ...
that will be due to your reassuring presence Sir,
and perhaps also the general level of raucous ribaldry and nudity all around.
(but seriously, guys, those darts? Aren't the nails enough? Once our crosses are up against the wall, you're going to use us as dartboards as well!?!)

Uuuh what next.
Right.

Now, did you prefer a single tailed whip or the Cat?

Well the single tail can raise searing fire
the cat, especially the heavy ropey ones with the thick bloodknots, they tend more to the crushing thud
You now enough of me I'm sure to know I'd go for the single tail
but then again, you need some room to wield it properly, swing wide,
the cat may be better if you have to work in close quarters!

Your call Sir, as from now on anything is...

Here, Malins, let me help you. The hair sticks will go in my back pocket, I need hands free to help you with your zipper. Hmm, yes, it is awkward. Sorry, I have to put my hand there to get a firm grip, you don't mind, do you? There we are, all the way down, the curve of your back exposed to the air. Do you need help slipping out of the dress too? Here, let me take it for you. And your panties, too. I see you were sensible enough not to wear a bra today. You will be fine, Malins. Come this way now, I will clear a path for you. I think we can ensure that you have some space around you, I feel you are best suited to the single tail whip, something that will allow more fine grained work on your lovely flesh. If you would raise your arms, now, up here, let's get you fixed in place.

I am sorry to have to leave at this point, I am actually away from the group now until Friday :( just when things are getting interesting!

So much commotion ... everything seemed to be happening at once. By now all seven crosses had been laid down flat on the stage, and all seven naked “winners” of the much anticipated celebratory CF cruxgirl tableau were being positioned on their crosses.

More helpers had come on stage to assist with the preparations. There’s a veritable jumble of voices ... of cruxors and cruxees, alike ... laughing, shouting, screaming, moaning, cursing ... coupled with ribald shouts of encouragement and merriment from those off-stage ... filling the air.

My attention, however, is fixed on my own situation, in which the points of a pair of nails are being pressed against my wrists, and raised mallets are being held in ominous readiness.

“This is going to hurt!” I yell anxiously at TheHangingTree, who stands over me ... half-drained bottle of Seagrams in one hand, scratching himself obscenely with the other.

“Not when Joan Tree’s horny potion takes its full effect, Barb,” he drawls with a knowing shrug. “Don’t worry. You’ll be distracted.”

And I have to admit he is right, for my loins are already afire with that all too familiar tingle, and I have begun to squirm and move my hips.

“I think she’s close,” observes Fossy, kneeling at my side as he experimentally traces circles with a forefinger around the pebbled areola surrounding a tumescent nipple on one of my mounded boobs.

“One way to find out for sure,” says Tree, dropping to one knee, placing the palm of his hand firmly against the slope of my tummy just above my mound, slipping his middle finger deep inside me, sliding it in and out a couple times and withdrawing it hard against my bud.

“Gahhhhh” I said, gasping and writhing, my breathing now fast and ragged.

“Yep,” he says, holding his glistening wet finger up to the light. “Well lubricated and hot to trot. Time, to get Barb nailed and raised. Someone come around and hold her feet down so she doesn’t kick!”

“Wait!” interjects Mp5stab.

“For what?” growls Tree, wiping his finger dry on his pants leg.

“Because I’m betting she’d like a cornu. It’ll fill and satisfy an obvious need, and help keep her mind off the nailing. Hang on one minute. I have just the thing over at my table.”

The crowd agrees, taking up the chant, “Cornu, Cornu, Cornu!”

“Alright, but make it snappy, then. We haven’t got all night!”

Last edited:
“Owww!” cries Kathy as her whip inflamed backside drags against the wood.

That's not possible ! ... because ... all the crosses are coming from Premium French Crucifixion Wood prepared by Messa ...

... LittleSiss and Messaline have meanwhile taken their place on the floor to wait their turn. Messa is happily humming a French folk song ...

But in waiting, they profit of the situation of course ! :very_hot::rolleyes:

lesbians.jpg

Last edited:
My attention, however, is fixed on my own situation, in which the points of a pair of nails are being pressed against my wrists, and raised mallets are being held in ominous readiness.

"Not only you, Barb, all the girls will be nailed ! There is not good crucifixion without nails !" Says Messa ...
1.jpg

“Because I’m betting she’d like a cornu. It’ll fill and satisfy an obvious need, and help keep her mind off the nailing. Hang on one minute. I have just the thing over at my table.”

The crowd agrees, taking up the chant, “Cornu, Cornu, Cornu!”

" YES a cornu of course : I've already tested ..." Says Messa ...
messaline_daze_dance_1400.jpg messaline_daze_dance_2900.jpg :rolleyes:

oho most animals walking some in a circle sometimes fall to floor probarly they are sleepy or maybe they are drunk like naughty squirrel also sister barbara is some tired narrator role or maybe is fault other animals who are not good for sister barbara also lottery contest in red kitty lion bar still take now handing out of rewards for seven lucky winners also from rodent squirrel movie from bar will be taking founds to make second lottery in red bar lion kitty hey squirrel grab camera and work oho squirrel already grab bootle and lie somwhere before bar enter what a naughty lazy drunk squirrel meow!!!!!! :cat: :oops: :conejo::nono:
giphy493.jpggiphy582.pngneko33.jpg

oho most animals walking some in a circle sometimes fall to floor probarly they are sleepy or maybe they are drunk like naughty squirrel also sister barbara is some tired narrator role or maybe is fault other animals who are not good for sister barbara also lottery contest in red kitty lion bar still take now handing out of rewards for seven lucky winners also from rodent squirrel movie from bar will be taking founds to make second lottery in red bar lion kitty hey squirrel grab camera and work oho squirrel already grab bootle and lie somwhere before bar enter what a naughty lazy drunk squirrel meow!!!!!! :cat: :oops: :conejo::nono:
View attachment 907547View attachment 907548View attachment 907557

I am not drunk I am just trying out a different perspective, wow you look good, I think need a little nap :sleep:

At the suggestion of a Cornu.
I reply that I have the ideal device....
A giant black Vinyl Butt-Plug !!
The sheer length and girth made Barb's eyes widen in horror....

"You have GOTTA be fucking KIDDING me ?!" she exclaimed in her Minnesota drawl.
The poor naked woman began to struggle,shaking her head wildly loudly cursing,,as certain members of Cruxforums held her down,(none too gently),whilst the crude appendage was duly lubricated...ready to go up her exposed tight little.....
"No..NOOO !!"
Screamed Barbaria,as her legs were obscenely parted,to drunken cheers.
Closing her eyes,she braced herself to endure even more pain and humiliation.....
The whole room went deathly quiet.....

Back
Top Bottom