Wikman - retrospective

Go to CruxDreams.com
Title: Caught

Let me know what you think"

-------------------------------------------------------------

-"Ladies, there is a time and a place for this kind of activity!"
-"Uh... This isn't what it looks like, officer."
-"Yeah? Look here, young lady... I'm going to have to take the two of you in to the station. Wait here while I call it in, and for fuck's sake put your clothes back on."
-"Take us in? No, you can't! Please!"
-"Give me one reason why I shouldn't."
-"Uhhh... We.. uh.. Can maybe work this out some other way?"
-"Like what?"
-"Well.. I can think of one thing, officer."

This is a 3D render. All characters 18+. No likeness intended. No pixels were hurt during the production of this render.

Attachments

• CarShenanigansFinalVersion.jpg
    CarShenanigansFinalVersion.jpg
    908.7 KB · Views: 308
This is Linnéa - a young lady I caught in the park the other day. Pretty, isn't she? For details on my M.O. see the image series I posted about blowdarts a year or two ago. It's hard to see with all the light coming from the window, but she's chained to the ceiling. The "Stahlzwinge" is a contraption I purchased from Germany, which very effectively locks her arms in the position you see. It's fiddly to get on, so having the young lady tranquilized is more or less a necessity, but once it's on there, she's not getting out of it. And from this point forward, there are endless possibilities. WWYD?

Workflow: DazStudio > Iray > Photoshop (tears, adjustments) > PhotoScape Pro

This is a 3D render - no pixels were hurt during the production of this image. No likeness to real persons intended. Please let me know what you think.

stahlswinge_by_karlwikman_df8z0bu.png

"There are two options, young lady. Either you please me well with your mouth, and I will be lenient and use this vaseline later, or you don't please me well, in which case I will use your mouth even harder and rely only on your spit to lube the entry."

---------------------------------

This is a 3D render - no pixels were hurt during the production of this image. No likeness to real persons intended. Please let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Stahlzwinge 2 by Karl Wikman.png
    Stahlzwinge 2 by Karl Wikman.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 285
This is Linnéa - a young lady I caught in the park the other day. Pretty, isn't she? For details on my M.O. see the image series I posted about blowdarts a year or two ago. It's hard to see with all the light coming from the window, but she's chained to the ceiling. The "Stahlzwinge" is a contraption I purchased from Germany, which very effectively locks her arms in the position you see. It's fiddly to get on, so having the young lady tranquilized is more or less a necessity, but once it's on there, she's not getting out of it. And from this point forward, there are endless possibilities. WWYD?

View attachment 1202751
"There are two options, young lady. Either you please me well with your mouth, and I will be lenient and use this vaseline later, or you don't please me well, in which case I will use your mouth even harder and rely only on your spit to lube the entry."
1st one is a little overdressed, but I see you took care of that in the next one!!!

Good art!!!

I love the look on her face in both images. The first one is heading for the uncanny valley, it is so well done. And the dawning realisation on her face of what the words mean in the second one is extremely good, too.
Thank you! I've tried for a long time to reach the uncanny valley and perchance to climb out of it on the other side - I.e to achieve photorealism. I'm not there yet, but I like the results I've been getting lately when using an A.I.-based photomanipulation technique to overlay the face and hair of my rendered characters with textures from photos while preserving at least part of the facial expression I rendered. I wish the algorithms were better at preserving the expressions from the render, but the results are at least somewhat convincing.

The Hitchhiker series that I'm posting on DeviantArt is progressing nicely. This one was unfortunately forced to move to my Premium gallery against my will, so I promised to post it here. For the missing parts connecting the two images I posted previously with this one below, please see my DeviantArt page. :)
https://www.deviantart.com/karlwikman

Hitchhiker 9
This was the part Bill enjoyed the most - when his victim slowly regained consciousness and the realization came crashing in that their life had taken a sinister turn. Well - at least it was one of the parts he enjoyed the most.

"Where am.. what... why am I... You? Oh no! No please! PLEASE! Please let me go? Mister?"

He paid her no heed, but continued instead to set things up, feeling himself grow harder with every pleading word. He rigged three cameras around the bed and adjusted the lighting and then the exposure settings. One of his greatest pleasures in life was to edit the video footage after.

"Please? William? Bill? Why are you doing this? Please, I don't.. Is that camera on? Please, I don't want to be filmed. Where are my clothes? Please say something! Please let me free," she implored in between her racking sobs.

With a grunt of effort, Bill lifted the Sybian onto the bed, and then went and picked an attachment and a bottle of lube. Melissa's expression as she saw him lube up the attachment was priceless. Her voice grew shrill with an undertone of barely held back panic.

"Please... you're not going to put that thing in me, are you? PLEASE!"

He knelt beside her and commanded; "Look at me, young lady!" She barely managed to tear her eyes away from the machine.
"Here's what is going to happen. You are going to be my guest here for a few days, or maybe even a week or two."
"No! Please... Let me go..." she sobbed, and added a hopeful "I'll do anything!" Bill chuckled to himself.
"Oh, you will do anything huh? Well, you're right - you will do anything. More things than you can probably imagine."
"PLEASE!"
"That's good Melissa; I like it when you scream. This basement is sound-proof, so nobody will hear you."
"Please," she said, much softer, " please don't do this to me."
"Like I said, little lady, you're going to be my guest here for quite a while. Let me go over some house rules. If you break the house rules at any time, I will punish you quite severely, so please pay close attention Melissa."

"The first rule is very simple. If I tell you to do something, you will obey. If I tell you to stand on one leg, you don't ask questions, you just do it. Got that?"
"Please... NO.. AAAAaaaaahhh!" she screamed as Bill put the cattle prod on her clit and triggered it.
"Let that be a lesson. If I ask you something, you answer immediately." Her hulking sobs were the only answer.
"There isn't a second rule, but more of a guideline - something to be aware of and adapt to. I can give you pain, but I can also give you pleasure. If you please me, I will be inclined to respond in kind. If you disappoint me, I will give you pain. Do you undestand, Melissa?" She was still sobbing, and looked confused.
"That was a question, Melissa. Do you want to answer it, or be tickled with the prod again?" He held the prod an inch above her clit.
"No, no, no.. please.. no AAAAAAAAAaahh..."
"You pay attention and answer promptly, or you get the prod. I said I can give you pleasure or pain. If you please me, I give you pleasure. If you displease me, I give you pain. Now: Do. You. Understand?" He emphasized the last words by brushing the prod against her nipples.
"I understand. Pain or pleasure." She made a tremendous effort to get her breathing under control.

Bill smiled to himself. This really was the best part.

"Very good, Melissa. Now here is what is going to happen. You will keep your knees as wide apart as they will go, and I will use my fingers and mouth to prepare you for insertion. I will then insert this device here..." he patted the Sybian, "and turn it on. Here is the remote control. I will then give you pleasure for as long as I feel inclined. I'm doing this to show you what the pleasure part of the equation is like. If you object to any of this, I will instead show you what the other side of the equation is like. Have a look at the things over on that wall, and you will see what I mean..." He heard her breath catch in her throat.
"That's right, Melissa... Now, will you be a good girl and spread your knees really wide?" Her gaze was transfixed on the wall of brutal implements, and there was no immediate answer.
"That was a question, Melissa."
"Yes.."
"Yes what?"
"I will spread my legs really wide" She said, and again started to cry. But she did do as ordered and held her legs apart.
"Good, Melissa. We're going to have so much fun you and I."

Hitchhiker9A-w-tears.png

Please take care of Bethany

I need to step out for a while to buy some items. Will you watch Bethany while I'm gone? Oh, and there's a washbowl, a sponge, soap and some razors over there. Could you give her a wash and a rub down - and shave those unsightly pubes while you're at it?

I might be gone for a few hours. Please take good care of her.

Attachments

• Bethany.png
    Bethany.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 311
Trying out a new workflow to make some artwork in a different style than my usual.

Let me know what you think.

I'd like to find a way to merge this workflow/digital toolset with my other one eventually, in order to make bdsm content with this kind of visual impact.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 194
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 157
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    589.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 143
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 141
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 381
Trying out a new workflow to make some artwork in a different style than my usual.

I'd like to find a way to merge this workflow/digital toolset with my other one eventually, in order to make bdsm content with this kind of visual impact.
Good grief, Wikman, those are absolutely stunning!

1.jpg

They are all great, but this one is a masterpiece!

Gorgeous work! I look forward to seeing what you do with some of them.

And I agree with @Wragg:

1-jpg.1224676

is incredible!

Back
Top Bottom