Wikman - retrospective

Go to CruxDreams.com
I generally work in DazStudio and render in Iray, then do postwork.
This is a completely new workflow where I use four different AI models sequentially, with quite a bit of manual postwork in the final stage.
Ideally, I would like to integrate my new workflow and the old one, in order to get some more control of the first step in the process (steering what the AI does). But that's going to take a fair bit of work...

Learning a new tool is always fascinating. It's also very, very frustrating sometimes. I struggled a lot with this one, going back and forth between my AI-tool and Photoshop in a very time-consuming process that I think is called "inpainting". There is a tool under development that will integrate the AI tool into Photoshop, and I can't wait to get my hands on it once it is released.

As always, I don't go for perfection in every detail - just an overall visual impact. But I really, really like how I managed to get this girl's hips meet her lower abdomen.

Attachments

• OriginalFace.png
    OriginalFace.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 200
Learning a new tool is always fascinating. It's also very, very frustrating sometimes. I struggled a lot with this one, going back and forth between my AI-tool and Photoshop in a very time-consuming process that I think is called "inpainting". There is a tool under development that will integrate the AI tool into Photoshop, and I can't wait to get my hands on it once it is released.

As always, I don't go for perfection in every detail - just an overall visual impact. But I really, really like how I managed to get this girl's hips meet her lower abdomen.
I have absolutely no input from an artistic point of view, but as an appreciator of fine images, that is beautiful!

Last edited:
Any chance I could make a PayPal donation instead, and keep posting PNGs? I'm afraid adding that extra conversion step is enough of a hassle that I'd probably post only on DeviantArt, knowing myself and how lazy I am. :)

I'm only halfway joking.
DA compresses image files anyway, if I remember rightly. So you could post them there first, then save them (again) from your gallery there to post here. Yeah it’s a bit of a nuisance I realise..

Back to my old familiar workflow. There's a story that goes with this series, for those who want to read it on DeviantArt.
For me personally, this is the most sexually appealing image I ever made, simply because I'm a perky butt aficionado. Also, I really like how the oily skin came out in the render.

Attachments

• hitchhiker_19_by_karlwikman_dfcpdig.png
    hitchhiker_19_by_karlwikman_dfcpdig.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 220
"Is this really appropriate, Father Benedict?"
"Oh, very appropriate... be assured of that. Now kneel again and receive the Lord's blessing from the Deacon as well."
"Are you sure that is appropriate?"
"The Lord moves in mysterious ways, my child."

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 132
Title: Sister Beatrice's Postulancy

"Father Benedict, is this what all Sisters do? I thought the vow of chastity precluded things like this?"
"Oh, you've got it entirely wrong, young Sister. The vow bars access to only one of three - the other two are very much allowed."
"Uh... I'm not sure I follow."
"Get on your knees and prostrate yourself before the altar, Sister Beatrice, and I will show you."

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 143
"Must I receive the benediction in this manner at the end of every service, Father Broca?"
"Indeed, indeed. All supplicants must."

Attachments

• 00254-689663489-((masterpiece)), (((best quality))), ((ultra-detailed)), ((hyperrealistic illu...png
    00254-689663489-((masterpiece)), (((best quality))), ((ultra-detailed)), ((hyperrealistic illu...png
    1.3 MB · Views: 248
I posted this previously on DA, so pardon me for just copy-pasting the info about it:

This image was commissioned by drp7171, who wanted to see this girl on a rack in a dungeon:
dreaming_of_beauty_43_by_karlwikman_dffg027-150.jpg

I was hesitant at first, when he suggested a "straight from above" perspective, but decided to give it a try and not to try and talk him out of it. I'm happy I didn't.
It's monstrously difficult to get the same girl twice with my face retexturing process - there is always some variation - but I'm really happy with how this one turned out.
I also went to town on the poor girl and gave her bruises and welts - made her sweat and cry. I've been using Photoshop now for a couple hundred hours since this summer, and it's paid off. I can now do many things reliably, that were previously very hit-and-miss for me. Anyway - I hope you like this one, folks - and THANK YOU drp7171 for commissioning my work.

If anyone wants to order a commission from me, don't hesitate to send me a PM. Here are some details about my two different processes and the limitations of each:

Do let me know what you think!

All models 18+
This is not a photo, it's digital art - no pixels were hurt during the production of this image.
No likeness to real people intended.

Attachments

• on_the_rack___commissioned_artwork_by_karlwikman_dfiemgv copy.jpg
    on_the_rack___commissioned_artwork_by_karlwikman_dfiemgv copy.jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 288
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, someone moved this thread to "links to paysites and other resources" just because I lazily copy-pasted some text that included links to Deviant Art. Unfortunately, I can't edit the post - I don't see an edit button. I would like to ask that the offending links be removed from my post, and that the thread be moved back to where it belongs.

Please?

And maybe next time, give me a chance to fix the issue before I'm rebuked in this manner?

Ok, someone moved this thread to "links to paysites and other resources" just because I lazily copy-pasted some text that included links to Deviant Art. Unfortunately, I can't edit the post - I don't see an edit button. I would like to ask that the offending links be removed from my post, and that the thread be moved back to where it belongs.

Please?

And maybe next time, give me a chance to fix the issue before I'm rebuked in this manner?
Moving a post is not a rebuke it's simply finding a more appropriate home. I've now moved it to Fantasy Art and Images which reserved for work by original artists.

Back
Top Bottom