Winds of Change

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Long ago, when an empire ruled much of what is now called Europe, there were trusted men of Roman leader that were appointed governors of the conquered lands. One of the governors was a man called Magnus Mentula who was in charge of the north Mediterranean area that would later be known as south-eastern Spain and the north-west corner of Italy. He lived and ruled from what would later be known as Imperia.

He had a daughter named Angelea, a pretty young woman that was raised to enjoy being the daughter of the governor.

owp 155.jpg

Magnus also had a wife named Orcadia. She was his second wife as his first died from complications giving birth to Angelea. Orcadia was only a few years older than Angelea. If you saw them together you would think they were friends or perhaps even sisters, but they were neither as will be explored later.

One thing Magnus brought to the conquered land (although he preferred ‘liberated land) was a form of what he called ‘peace-keeping’. A tradition of homeland was a form of punishment known as crucifixion. In the homeland, it was reserved for the most heinous criminals and the disposal of slaves that had outlived their usefulness and weren’t considered marketable even in the slave markets across the sea is Morocco.

Having grown up in the homeland, Angelea was no stranger to seeing people executed by crucifixion. She had seen men nailed to crosses and hoisted skyward to spend their last hours (or sometimes days) hanged from the face of the faces of their crosses.

crux male 003.jpg

But to be honest, except for nailing the men to their crosses and perhaps the first hour they hanged from their crosses, Angelea found them somewhat boring. Even if they managed to get an erection at all, it never lasted that long, certainly not long enough to give Angelea the satisfaction she received from men she had bedded. And being from a privileged family with a father that was more interested in his career than raising a daughter, Angelea had bedded many.

But she was always more fascinated were they crucified slave women. Angelea had bedded almost as many women as she had men and they always seemed to please her more than the men she had slept with. Besides, an ‘unmarketable’ slave could still display charms that a man never could when she was displayed stretched on the face of a cross.

The advantage of living in Imperia was it was not just slave women who were put to death on the cross. Women who were married to or daughters of men considered ‘enemies of the empire’ could be also crucified. This pleased Angelea greatly as the condemned women who did not consider the empire’s occupation as liberation always put on a good show when they were taken to be crucified. They would put up a spirited fight a slave woman would never consider doing.

crux carry 124.jpg

They would protest being crucified even after they were raised on their cross.

crux 357 A.jpg

Angelea would spend hours observing the women as they writhed in agony from their crosses.

crux 594 B.jpg

Then there were times that a mother and daughter would spend their last hours alive hanging next to each other from their crosses. Angelea not only enjoyed watching them twist in agony between the spikes that held they to the crosses. She would stand below them and taunt how divine they looked as their lives ebbed from their bodies.

crux 576.jpg

Sometimes when a voluptuous woman was crucified, Angelea would use her position as the governor’s daughter to get close enough to touch the crucified woman. She would always tell them how wonderful they looked hanging from their cross.

crux 361 e.jpg

History strangely does record what response Angelea received from the women dying on their crosses. It also didn’t record that after Angelea had been to a woman’s crucifixion how that night she would pleasure herself as she recalled the women’s tortured fight for their lives.

mastur 013.jpg

Angelea wondered what she would look like, nailed naked to a cross and taking hours or days to die all while displayed to people that were unworthy to see her bare body displayed before them.

Of course, being the daughter of the governor, all that was just a dream. There was no way they would dare crucify her…

Last edited:
History strangely does [not] record what response Angelea received from the women dying on their crosses.

Umm, I'm guessing something along the lines of "Go fuck yourself bitch" was probably uttered. (Which is kind of what Angelea did alone in her room that night.;) Kinky bitch, ain't she?)

Never say never concerning a possible crucifixion.

Back in the homeland, those condemned to die on a cross when taken to the hills outside of the town. It was always near a main roadway so instead of just putting them to death, their struggles could be observed by anyone passing by. The stated reason was to present their crucifixion to deter others from repeating their crimes. Angelea’s father had shared with her the humiliation of being crucified naked by the road would deter others from ending up with such punishment.

Angelea never considered being humiliating, at least not when it was women raised above her head. Back in her homeland, those being crucified were nailed to the scrappiest left-over wood that could be found. Decent lumber was saved for public buildings and privileged people’s homes.

Yet even hanged from scrap wood, Angelea still found the women condemned to their crosses quite desirable as they danced from their crosses.

cross_hill___sarah_and_the_rebels 002.jpg

She would watch them squirm within the spikes drive through their wrists and feet. The coarse wood tearing against their backside only enhanced their suffering. Angelea was always driven close to a climax watching them suffer their torments on the cross.

In Imperia, the men who made the crosses were paid half what the men back home were but was still good pay for woodworking. The crosses were nowhere near the one made back at home as in the region wood was far more available than at her homeland.

One morning, three women were set to be crucified for the daring crime of being secessionists from the ruling power. All three women were from what had been the privileged class before Magnus Mentula’s takeover of their land. They were brought to the hill to be crucified. The team nailed their wrists to the cross before taking care to insure they were not crucifying virgin women.

crux nail 072.jpg

One after another their crosses were raised. Messaline was lifted first. Then they raised Nicole. Barbara was the last lifted. She seemed to have the best lungs as she shouted the loudest obscenities as she was lifted.

crux 277 D.jpg

They screamed and cursed at the crowd gathered beneath them for the most of the first hour they were crucified before exhaustion began to take its toll.

crux background 003 H.jpg

Angelea looked up at the three crucified women, her private area more wet than her eyes.

owp 488 A.jpg

She thought how good she would look if she was crucified like they were.

‘Oh well’ she thought ‘I can at least enjoy their agony!’

And I can curse in many languages too … even Arkansasian!
...and she does, as we will see in the next chapter...

For Angelea, the day had been most enjoyable. There was not a crucifixion on the hill, but three women of Imperia’s social class were hanged from crosses above the crowd. The people seemed to like seeing the socialites writhing naked on their crosses. While not fans of the occupying country, they were even less fans of the social class of Imperia. They enthusiastically jeered the three women as they suffered their painful executions on the cross.

crux 376.jpg

The one named Barbara had plenty of energy and a most profane tongue as she shouted insults back down at the crowd.

crux 212.jpg

This only inspired the crowd to return more lewd catcalls. After all, when Barbara’s, Messaline’s, and Nicole’s crucifixion was over, the three of them would be dead. The crowd would live to enjoy another day.

Late in the warm day, Angelea went by each cross to bis each woman a pleasant night as they hanged from their cross. She got to Nicole last. Her nude body shined with sweat and her breasts heaved with each breath she took. Nicole begged Angelea for food. Angelea checked the basket she carried finding ample supplies to offer Nicole.

crux 431 D.jpg

But she looked up at Nicole and said “Feeding condemned prisoners while they are crucified is not allowed. I guess you will have to die hungry.”

Angelea walked away from Nicole. She imagined the woman’s empty gut adding to her agony nailed to the cross.

crux 299 D.jpg

She simply could tell no one how much she envied the three women crucified nor how wet she was in her loins. One wonders how excited she would be had she known what was happening at the same time.

What`s the Latin for "Jeese", "Shit" and "Yikes"?
Jesu! Stercus! Joici! Actually, the origin of 'Yikes!' is obscure, it might be from the linkie- hunting cry 'Yoiks!' (as in 'Yoiks! Tally-ho!'), so I've invented that one - Joicus was the town in Thessaly whence Theseus set sail with the Argonauts, no doubt with cries of 'Joici!' :D

Last edited:
While Angelea was enviously observing the crucifixions of Messaline, Barbara, and Nicole, back at her abode Orcadia approached Marcus about Angelea’s activities. She opened gently saying “Marcus, we need to discuss Angelea. I know she is the heir to your position, but I don’t trust the homeland would appoint her and frankly I am not sure she deserves it.”

“Whatever do you mean? She is our daughter, and it cannot be argued the province had done quite well since I was appointed” Marcus replied.

“First, if I may remind you, she is your daughter. She is just five years younger than I and even if you could have impregnated me I doubt you would be the governor here now” Orcadia rebutted. “But that is not the issue here. You know she spends time on the hill every time you crucify a woman. Don’t you think that is strange?”

c 0001 c.jpg

Marcus actually thought it strange he could not spend time on the hill whenever he crucified the women but thought best not to mention that then.

Orcadia huffs at her husband’s silence and continues on. “Look, I understand that she can find naked crucified woman an appealing sight, but does she have to go and ogle every one of them? I would bet money she is on the hill now looking at those three Imperian women that were crucified today.”

Either Orcadia knew Angelea was on the hill or she made a very wise guess as Marcus’ daughter was indeed taking her final tour for that day before retiring.

crux 180.jpg

“But let’s not just focus on that idiosyncrasy. Angelea is what you would call a promiscuous woman. I don’t know if there is one of you soldiers she hasn’t lured into bed yet.

couple 037.jpg

“And I have heard she is more than fond of sucking the men’s cocks” Orcadia forcefully adds.
head 096.jpg

“I even hear she has given head to one of the ship merchants to get a reduced price on her liquor!”

head 082 c.jpg

Marcus sighed and asked “What do you propose I do?”

Marcus was aghast when Orcadia demands he acts like a ruler an punish his daughter. He asked “How, what should I do?”

Ocradia growls “She worships women on the cross. Let her know what dying on one feels like!”

c 0001 A.jpg

“Kill my own daughter? Are you crazy? That could cause riots in the streets” Marcus replied.

Ocradia leans over and whispers “Go see their old cleric. He’ll give you his blessing and there will be no riots!”

Magnus Mentula was hesitant to visit the high cleric. At stake was not only his daughter’s freedom but even her very life. His wife had a way to convince him to see the cleric. Among her attributes, she was very good in the sack. Withholding sex from Magnus not only made the horny governor miserable, she reminded him daily that she could appease his desires. He only had to visit the cleric.

Magnus finally was overwhelmed by his refuted desires and went to see the cleric. To say his timing was less than stellar would be an understatement. The high cleric was in the middle of helping one of the ladies of Imperia with her penance. The cleric demanded “What do you need, governor? I am quite busy on a private matter here!”

abbey 130 C.jpg

(A few notes here...

The high cleric’s name is Wragg but it would be many years before a descendant of his would be known as ‘Archbishop Wragg.

Governor Mentula was quite intrigued by the woman doing penance for her sins… He may have to join the cleric’s religion at some later time!)

In a stammering tongue he told the cleric of the situation with his daughter. The cleric said “I am sure I can convince her to confess her indiscretions but I am powerless to do more than give her penance. If you desire her crucified, that would have to be a government edict. And it pains me to remind you but you are the governor!”

Marcus made an vague statement that he would find a way around that but he needed the cleric to extract Angelea’s confession. In fact several days passed before Marcus would order his soldiers to incarcerate Angelea. He ‘bravely’ waited till he was not in Imperia to send the soldiers to his house to arrest his daughter. The men found Angelea lounging naked by the lacus. She was pleasantly surprised to see the men at the pool as she had spent private times with all of them. She asked what was the purpose of their visit. The soldier in charge said they were there to arrest her. Angelea laughed and said “Father will send you to the far reaches of England when he finds out about this!”

c 0006.jpg

The captain said “I’ll take my chances on that” as he and another soldier locked her wrists in irons behind her back and fixed a collar with a chain lead around her neck.

c 0028 B.jpg

With the soldiers ahead of her towing her by the chain, Angelea was marched from her home across town to the cleric’s abbey. She was paraded naked all the way there.

perp walk 150 c.jpg

Lewd whispers were circulated by the people she passed. It bothered Angelea that with her wrist bound behind her that she could not stroke her warm, wet pussy.

Angelea arrived at the cleric’s abbey. The soldiers removed the collar but not the cuffs from her wrists. She prayed no one would notice how wet the top of her thighs was. That didn’t last long. Cleric Wragg walked into the room she was left in and he exclaimed “Even under arrest your slit pours your juices from it! Have you no pride, slut?”

bondage 160 B.jpg

Though not of the cleric’s faith, Angelea was ashamed her lust was so apparent to the elder cleric. She lowered her head and asked “What do you want with me?”

She seriously hoped he would relieve her of her carnal desires but Cleric Wragg coldly said “I have heard rumors of your activities. For your own good, confess to your actions!”

Being naked and bound before Cleric Wragg would have humiliated most women but Angelea found her situation strangely stimulating. Boldly she declared “I don’t believe in your faith. I will never confess to whatever ‘sins’ you think I have committed in my private life!”

“I believe you will after we have questioned you” Cleric Wragg stated. “Friar, take her below. We will begin questioning her in the morning!”

A huge man Angelea presumed was the friar led her through the halls of the abbey and down countless stone-lined stairs. His grip on her shoulder was it prevent her escape, but Angelea found his control of her stimulating and hardly desired to flee.

prison 328.jpg

As they passed through iron-grated doors entering the subterranean chambers, the friar said “You’d have been smarter to confess to the cleric.”

“You think you can make me talk” Angelea mockingly asked. The triangle between her legs was on fire with lustful excitement.

The friar replied “You would be the first that hasn’t.”

He said in more as a threat that excited her even more than she was!

Angelea has been taken to Wragg’s abbey where she will be subjected to severe ‘questioning’ to attain her confession to her immoral activities. One must note she was not arrested per say, as the accusations against her were from her stepmother Ocradia and to this date are Orcadia’s word against hers. However, Cleric Wragg’s means of questioning would not pass the methods allowed in today’s world.

Angelea stands naked in an underground chamber with her wrists bound behind her back. The room was filled with devises that would not be used by police today. Angelea asked “What are you going to do to me?”

owp 511 A.jpg

Cleric Wragg signals his monks to take Angelea to a block and tackle hanging from the room’s ceiling. As the monks attach her bound wrists to the tackle, Wragg said “You had a chance to willingly confess your sins but you chose not to.”

Angelea’s arms are raised behind her back.

strappado 037.jpg

Her feet were still on the floor when the cleric said “It would be wise for you to confess now before we start your questioning. Bent forward, Angelea snarls “I have nothing to say to you or your thugs!”

strappado 036.jpg

Wragg sighed “Then hoist her up!”

Angelea was lifted from the room’s floor by her arms bound behind her back. She moaned in pain as her arms held her body dangling above the floor. Wragg coldly noted “I can leave you like that for hours. Save yourself the pain!”

With a pained grunt Angelea hiss “You will get nothing from me!”

strappado 026.jpg

And to her credit, Angelea told them nothing. The abbey’s records did not record her reactions to her sessions hanging from the strappedo. After all, she was subjected to such torments not to torture her but to attain her confession. Angelea’s sessions with the strappedo went on for days and nights. There were plenty of monks to torture her at all hours.

strappado 004.jpg

But even days later, Angelea had not confessed her sins, even when weights were added to her ankles!

strappado 001.jpg

Something else needed to be tried…

It can safely be said Cleric Wragg’s method of questioning had hardly done anything beneficial towards Angelea’ health and well-being, it must be added she still had not confesses to any wrong doings. Cleric Wragg wondered it she was just that stubborn or if she secretly enjoyed being tortured naked before the monks. It never crossed his mind she may have not committed any of the lewd acts he had heard about. After all, there have been other innocent women that confessed to sins they never committed. He decided another method of ‘questioning’ must be employed.

Angelea was brought into the room Cleric Wragg called ‘the confessional’. After days of being subjected to the strapped she headed over to the block and tackle. Though being hanged by her arms bound behind her, she took a perverse satisfaction with the monks’ lustful stares at her nude body as she hanged above the floor. But that day was different. Cleric Wragg boldly stated “You seem to enjoy hanged by the strapped. We have something new in mind today.”

Anelea cowers and in a frightened voice asks “What do you mean? Hasn’t hanging me by my arms convinced you I have done nothing wrong?”

prison 308.jpg

“I am only convinced you have committed sins so horrid that even you are afraid to confess them” Cleric Wragg scowled. He turned to the monks and ordered “Mount her on the horse! Let us see if her tongue loosens!”

The monks more than willingly followed the cleric’s orders. They hoisted her by her arms and lower her with her legs straddling the wood horse.

horse 029.jpg

The wedge forming the top of the horse pressed against her pussy. Angelea found it uncomfortable until they tied her ankles to the horse’s base. The wedge in her loins suddenly hurt more than anything she had felt before. Her curses suddenly reflected the pain radiating from between her legs.

Cleric Wragg was a knowledgeable man and knew the horse as causing Angelea indescribable pain yet besides her foul mouth she refrained from both begging him to stop her torment nor would she confess her sins. She actually tried to look regal as she was mounted on the horse.

horse 018.jpg

Being an educated man, Wragg concluded if the duration Angelea rode the horse, extending the time might draw the confession he had assured Governor Mentula he would extract. The added time Angelea ‘rode’ the horse was taking an effect on her. She no longer looked prim and proper as she was perched on the devise.

horse 026.jpg

Still no confession passed her lips. Getting desperate, Cleric Wragg invited the ladies of Imperia to watch Angelea’s sessions on the horse. The women enjoyed seeing the occupying governor’s daughter suffering her agony as she was ‘questioned’.

horse 038.jpg

They would laugh at both Angelea’s agony and wonder at her stupidity for simply not confessing.

les 150.jpg

One of them drew laughter as she said “I’d have sworn I seduced Cleric Wragg himself to get off that thing!”

Of course, the travesties the women assumed Angelea had committed were far worse than anything the young woman had done. The gossip about Angelea were fueled in part by rumors that had been concocted in the cleric’s sick but fertile mind. And it must be remembered Angelea was the daughter of the governor from a conquering country and was hardly held in high esteem by the locals.

So Angelea being ‘questioned’ by the cleric’s monks was held in high regard no matter brutal it seemed.

horse 007.jpg

Of course, the travesties the women assumed Angelea had committed were far worse than anything the young woman had done. The gossip about Angelea were fueled in part by rumors that had been concocted in the cleric’s sick but fertile mind. And it must be remembered Angelea was the daughter of the governor from a conquering country and was hardly held in high esteem by the locals.
In other words, Angelea is screwed. She has no Moore chance of getting out of this than someone defended in court by the famed loser attorney, T.H.Tree. But that’s another time and another story.

Derived from "Jesus" too?
well we historical linguists can perform amazing phonological contortions, but I think that would require advanced Japanese rope-work! :p
But, you never know ...

well we historical linguists can perform amazing phonological contortions, but I think that would require advanced Japanese rope-work! :p
But, you never know ...
If ethymology was so simple as Japanese bondage!:D

In Dutch, there is an expression "Jekkes!", having exactly the same meaning and pronounciation.
Swearing, contorted from 'Jesus!'? Similar Dutch forms with that root : "O jee!" and "Jeetje"
Did Dutch speaking immigrants bring it to the US?

(apologies to @thehangingtree for the ethymology chat).

The quest for Angelea’s confession boiled down to brutal torture for her. Cleric Wragg had promised Governor Mentula her confession and so far Angelea was not cooperating. There is no doubt her sessions on the wooden horse tore at her womanhood but she still refused to capitulate and confess her sins.

horse 006.jpg

Cleric Wragg went so far as to bind her ankles so there was no hope she could reach the floor with her feet.

horse 035.jpg

Still Angelea refused to confess her ‘sins’. The horse was raised higher, and the sessions made longer.

horse 003.jpg

Angelea was determined not to surrender to Wragg’s desires. In a bold move, Wragg dispersed the monks’ vow of celibacy and allowed (ordered?) them to have their way with her body after each of her sessions on the horse. Even for a woman of Angelea’s sexual appetite it was more than she could handle.

bondage 142 A.jpg

When the monks came for her next ‘questioning’, Angelea cried “No more, I beg you! I will confess to whatever the cleric wants!”

dungeon 078.jpg

Cleric Wragg was ecstatic. He had Angelea’s confession and, even though her would have preferred to help her with her penance, he had a local tradesman carry Angelea back to Marcus Mentula’s home. Bound as she was, the ride in the cart was not better than being marched naked through the streets.

bondage 162.jpg

The tradesman quickly tired of Angelea’s complaining and twisted around from the cart’s driver’s seat. He growled “I don’t know what you’re bitching about. You did confess to the cleric and he sent you home without making you do penance with him.”

tree 1 B.jpg

“You get sent to your father. How bad can that be” Tree asked.

If only he knew!!!

Angelea’s time with the high cleric of Imperia must have had her father’s understanding if not his total agreement. It was his soldiers that brought her to his abbey and while she was unaware how long she had been there; it was certainly more than a couple days. To end his questioning and the torments that accompanied it, she confessed to the ‘sins’ she had committed and even to some she had not. After the wagon ride back to her home, she felt she was free of the cleric’s abuse. She was being overly optimistic.

When she arrived home, the tradesman untied her and sent her scurrying naked into her home. To her surprise, the door to her suite was barred shut. Defiantly she marched into her father’s suite and demanded “What is going on? My room is locked and I can’t get to my wardrobe!”

Her stepmother Orcadia sternly admonished her barking “Don’t you raise your voice to us. We know about your confession to the cleric and have agreed to see to your punishment!”

“My punishment? What the hell do you think I was subjected to before I gave them my confession” Angelea demanded.

c 0001.jpg

Marcus leaned forward and said “Part of governing this territory is to pay respect to the people’s traditions. Your mother and I have agreed to have you appear before the town’s elders and have them decide your penance.”

“Are you mad? They are faithful to that damn cleric! There is no telling what they will demand you do to me” Angelea exclaimed.

Angelea knelt at her father’s knees. She pleaded to him “Don’t subject me to this!”

c 0002.jpg

She said “They have whipped women in the square for lesser things than I have confessed to. I cannot take being flogged before the commoners!”

whip 070 E.jpg

Angelea’s stepmother Orcadia scoffed at Angelea’s concerns. She said “You are the governor’s daughter. They would never subject you to a public whipping! Now you must spend tonight in the cell and go to your trial tomorrow with the dignity of your class!”

Angelea was locked in the cell wearing nothing as she would when she is tried in the morning.

prison 337.jpg

She wondered how Orcadia could be so sure she would not be sentenced to a public scourging. Angelea did not know her stepmother was behind her trip to the cleric nor that Orcadia had already had a hand in the elders’ sentencing!

Back
Top Bottom