Winds of Change

Go to CruxDreams.com
Angelea’s crucifixion was a major event in Imperia. It was the only known time a governor had crucified his daughter. The people enjoyed the first hours of her crucifixion. Their enjoyment was heightened by Angelea’s passionate curses they had no right to put her on a cross.

c 0065.jpg

But even the sight of Angelea’s naked body could not keep the crowd there. As the day warmed only the perverse few stayed to watch her crucified agony.

c 0083.jpg

By late afternoon, there were only a couple of guards left on the hill and their job was solely to insure no one expedited her death. Angelea hung from the cross, a shell of the once proud daughter of the governor.

c 0082 c.jpg

Early in the evening, Marcus and his wife made a ceremonial visit to the hill. Marcus looked up at his daughter and muttered something about how he should have beheaded her. Orcadia was angered. She reminded Marcus of the ‘sins’ Angelea committed and she should be put to death like a common criminal.

Marcus said “But look at her! She is in such pain.”

“She deserves every agony she feels” Orcadia snapped back.

“But it is getting cloudy. It might rain on her” Marcus said.

“For the sake of the gods, you are putting her to death! If it rains on her, so be it” Orcadia hissed.

c 0066 C.jpg

“If she is discomforted by the rain, all the better!”

Angelea cried down from her cross. “You made your point! I beg you, kill me now!”

crux 490 D.jpg

Orcadia refused to allow Marcus to mercifully kill Angelea. She would spend the evening watching the sun set behind the gathering clouds.

hill crux 002 C.jpg

The sunset below the horizon. Angelea hung from her cross wondering how things could get any worse.

crux 373 d.jpg

While it was still light on the hill the first cold drops of rain splattered on her bare body.

crux 601 A.jpg

‘Gods, could it get any worse’ Angelea thought…

The sun set on Angelea’s crucifixion day. Though she was hardly dead, the high cleric Wragg signed off on her death warrant. It saved time; no one ever survived being crucified back then and Marcus did post guards presumably to prevent her rescue. In the glow of the guards’ bonfire, Angelea looked down her bare body. She noted her erect nipples were quite inviting even though the spikes in her wrists made sure they were far from her reach.

crux 337.jpg

Angelea looked over at the guards. In the darkness of the night, time dragged and her pain did not stop. She figured talking with someone, even the guards, would help pass the night. She called over “Come talk to me, please. I need to get through the night.”

crux 298 c.jpg

Much to Angelea’s surprise, the guards came as soon as she invited them. Perhaps they still recognized she was the governor’s daughter. But more likely it was because she was a naked woman nailed to a cross. It took little time for the men to take turns burying their faces in Angelea’s crotch, licking it until she had multiple orgasms.

At first, Angelea ordered them to stop. After her first orgasm she asked them to stop. By her third orgasm she begged them not stop.

crux 313 d.jpg

Despite the pain she was one satisfied woman.

crux 221 C.jpg

But even the guards tired of licking her raised cunt. They picked up their spears and returned to guarding the empty hilltop. Angelea shivered in the cool night air, not believing where and how many times she had cum.

crux 060.jpg

The rest of the night was fitful for Angelea. She had never spent a night nailed naked to a cross. Part of the night she squirmed on the cross trying to get comfortable but never succeeded in achieving it.

crux 144 c.jpg

She even managed a nap or two even as she hanged from the cross.

crux 290 B.jpg

But for the most part the night was painful and boring.

crux 288.jpg

She wished the night would end but not how it felt like it would…

It was well before sunrise and the air was still cool from the night. The sky started to have a reddish hue from the pre-dawn light. Angelea shifted on her cross, trying to relieve her stretched arms but to no avail.

crux 236.jpg

The sun crested over the horizon. Angelea had survived the night nailed to the cross. It was a shallow victory as she would only suffer longer before death ended her pain. She had passed much sweat during the night and her nipples stood out from her shrunken breasts and hunger gnawed at her belly.

crux 13.jpg

In the early light she mumbled to herself “You had to live another day…”

crux 735 B.jpg

Morning had bloomed and Angelea was visited by Cleric Wragg. He was quite spritely even in the early morning. He had spent the night in a comfortable bed, unlike her night hanging from her cross. In a cheerful voice he said “Angelea, you made the night! It is good you will agonize another day on your cross!”

Angelea looked down and groaned “You have made your point. Put me out of my misery and have the guards kill me now!”

“Oh, no, Angelea! You have been condemned to die by crucifixion. I cannot expedite your death. It wouldn’t be right!”

crux 357 C.jpg

“No, the cross must take your life!”

Cleric Wragg trod down the hill leaving Angelea to suffer under the morning sun. Being crucified only made the warmth unbearable on her bare body.

crux 560 E.jpg

Even though she was parched, the guards had long stopped giving her drinks from the piss-soaked sponge. Still, sweat and drool poured from Angelea’s body.

crux 649 B.jpg

High clouds drifted overhead and though she sweltered under the afternoon sun, her body clung onto life. It was late in the afternoon Angelea cried out “Just let me die!”

crux artsy A.jpg

Her young body refused to cooperate…

Angelea had been crucified (in this story) by nine in the morning yesterday. She had been sentenced to death by a consortium of Marcus’ political goals, her step-mother Orcadia’s contempt, the high cleric’s need for power, and Imperia’s elders’ hatred for her country’s occupation.

After the initial shock and pain of been crucified, Angelea vehemently protested being nailed to the cross. Between the crowd and the guards, she received little sympathy.

crux 668 A.jpg

Eventually, her exhaustion of hanging from the cross and the continuous pain she suffered quieted her down. An interesting part of being crucified is there is nothing she could do about it but slowly submit to its torture.

crux 339 f.jpg

Angelea survived the longest night she had ever spent hanging from the cross. The next day she withered to the pain wracking her body. She looked over her crucified body wondering why it would not die.

crux 210 A.jpg

Late on the second day, her father Marcus ordered the guards to put her to death. One of the mercenaries, under the watchful eyes of the guards, shoved a spear into her back.

crux 369 C.jpg

He either was very good at what he did or really lucky. The spear missed Angelea’s heart and it would take an half hour for her to quit convulsing and die.

crux 717 A.jpg

That evening, Angelea’s young life surrendered to her execution. There will be a reflection on her execution soon presented by one of the characters instrumental in her crucifixion…

The editors of this site wishes to declare that the following cannot be attributed to any current member of CF and must be considered being written by THT…

Never mind that drivel… Read on!!!

An epilogue by Archbishop Wragg…

Dear readers, let it be known that Angelea was indeed executed by crucifixion centuries ago. It had been noted that she had fantasized about being nailed naked to a cross and hanged before an adoring crowd. If you could read from the book presented here, you would learn she did not find the reality of the cross did not line up with her imagination. Her death was slow in coming and she suffered for a day and half, her bare body exposed to the leering crowd of Imperians as she suffered the torments of her crucifixion.

wragg 010 A.jpg

It should be noted her father, Magnus Mentula condemned her to this horrid execution with the belief executing his daughter would politically advance his career. It should be noted his name translated from Latin to mean ‘big penis’ for which I will reserve comment.

Well, killing his daughter did not advance his career. It turned out his wife Orcadia had an affair with the commander of Magnus’ army. Divorcing a governor was frowned on back then so she secretly poisoned Magnus. Her efforts were quite successful, and Magnus died (happily, I might add, as he was fucking a slave woman when his ticker stopped).

Unfortunately for Orcadia the army commander recognized the vacancy of the governorship and having provided Orcadia with the poison that had killed Magnus, he easily convinced the powers that be that Orcadia was the murdering bitch and had her put to death on a cross. That is another story for another time, but I can assure you that Orcadia’s crucifixion was well received by the Imperians.

And there is the issue of the high cleric Wragg’s involvement. I must admit that Cleric Wragg was indeed a predecessor of mine but he was only involved in extracting hearing Angelea’s confession. His holiness would never allow such a deplorable act such as crucifying young Angelea!

But this is old history. We should be happy to learn a lecherous woman suffered a painful execution nailed naked to the cross for her sins…

Last edited:
His holiness would never allow such a deplorable act such as crucifying young Angelea!
Indeed not. He might overlook it, though.... ;)

Excellent tale, Tree! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom