Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
untitled-8.jpg
Makes me think of Catherine facing another interrogation by Lt. Sampson and his men in The Georgia Peach story by @Fossy
I love all things perilous! Thanks Lux - Georgia Peach link is here for anyone who doesn't have it :)

Last edited:
More wartime peril

1 of 2

war-1a.jpgwar-1.jpgwar-2.jpgwar-3.jpgwar-4.jpgwar-5.jpgwar-6.jpgwar-7.jpgwar-8.jpgwar-9.jpg

The Bureau Series 2 - Episode 5

Imagine the girl with the hot body in the first five pictures being arrested due to her political relationships/alignments and sentenced to 30 lashes. We don't get to see the actual whipping on the screen, but imagine how harsh it must have been to result in the welted cuts we see being treated in the second five pictures. The mental anguish of being stripped and humiliated compounded by the physical torture must have have been deliciously unbearable! One for the imagination my friends :)

Attachments

• The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (5).jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (5).jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 330
  • The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (7).jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (7).jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 304
  • The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (6).jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (6).jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 301
  • The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (8).jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (8).jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 310
  • The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (9).jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (9).jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 321
  • The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (1).jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (1).jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 320
  • The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (2).jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (2).jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 317
  • The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (3).jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (3).jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 300
  • The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (4).jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1 (4).jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 305
  • The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1.jpeg
    The Bureau Daria Whipping - 1.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 357

Imagine the girl with the hot body in the first five pictures being arrested due to her political relationships/alignments and sentenced to 30 lashes. We don't get to see the actual whipping on the screen, but imagine how harsh it must have been to result in the welted cuts we see being treated in the second five pictures. The mental anguish of being stripped and humiliated compounded by the physical torture must have have been deliciously unbearable! One for the imagination my friends :)

Hmmmm - why can't we see her tits, and her pussy?

I don't know this show, is it SF?

I seem to be hitting the peril this week, assorted situations

artistic-erotic-sci-fi-of-nude-woman-with-slimy-tentacles-wrapped-around-her-naked-body-oleksi...jpgperil AVIuRP8.jpg4fb04465e11bb40e37e23ab9e084bbfdb0ea8316.jpegafac8e3a96fa732eea4c0748c108c639.jpgbdsmlr-15999-72xqTV26Nf-og.jpg

gif
bdsmlr-35385-4HHfx5mAF5.gif

Just how good does a girl have to be in the furs to justify injuring your favorite war beast?

Pussy is a lot easier to replace than a good mount.

Just saying ............

kisses

willowfall

It was probably her father who injured the war beast, or her previous husband. It doesn't matter now, transfer of ownership is complete.

14_oct_2012_by_bmovievillain_d5hgve1.jpgperils_of_sparrow___tribute_to_neehko_001_by_skatingjesus_ddmfd6d.jpgwild_west_kitten_meets_princess_honey_dove_2_by_walnutwilly_d7w8mbs.pngwild_west_kitten_buffalo_peril_by_walnutwilly_d7rm165.pngralphb_s_damsels_in_peril__sacrificed_to_the_beast_by_ralphxxxxx_dalcl41.jpgralphb_s_damsels_in_peril__indian_s_revenge_by_ralphxxxxx_danvjmd.jpgstaked_out_at_the_beach_by_jeansbound_d1v7mfi.jpgmlp_madeline_blue_spider_staked_nov17_9179_by_michaelleachphoto_dbsqujf.jpg

It was probably her father who injured the war beast, or her previous husband. It doesn't matter now, transfer of ownership is complete.
wild_west_kitten_buffalo_peril_by_walnutwilly_d7rm165.png 'Rumble, rumble!'
"Please don't put me on an antheap!?" she had begged for. Always take care what you ask for!:devil:

ralphb_s_damsels_in_peril__sacrificed_to_the_beast_by_ralphxxxxx_dalcl41.jpg "Very fascinating! We thought that T-rex and Pterodactyls lived seventy million years apart, and that these bush trees behind us only have emerged after the Cretaceous!?":facepalm:
"Do you think this big lizzard here will go away if we tell him?":confused:

"Very fascinating! We thought that T-rex and Pterodactyls lived seventy million years apart, and that these bush trees behind us only have emerged after the Cretaceous!?":facepalm:
haha some people insist on historical realism, now you are taking it one step further and insist on palaeontological realism!

Well at least there isn't an erupting volcano in the background.

Also remember that once time travelling starts the whole continuum gets messed up anyway...

Back
Top Bottom