Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
1604601913921.png
Very dangerous times for a blue state girl, to venture a red state!:eek::eek:

Barb? Is that you?

Arkansas dear season rolls around every November. Blue state tourists beware! :eek:

Is this the American version of linkie-hunting? ;)
One could say that, but the American version is played with different rules. We wouldn’t want to look too Brit, you know. :rolleyes:

In the American version the hunted must all be blue state girls and must be totally nude. No kilts or anything like that. The hunters are required to be inebriated, illiterate, and drive pick up trucks rather than ride horses as they stalk their prey.

One could say that, but the American version is played with different rules. We wouldn’t want to look too Brit, you know. :rolleyes:

In the American version the hunted must all be blue state girls and must be totally nude. No kilts or anything like that. The hunters are required to be inebriated, illiterate, and drive pick up trucks rather than ride horses as they stalk their prey.
At first I was like "good rules", and then I saw "illiterate" and I realized I couldn't qualify.

Well, each to his own!

You forgot the country music requirement (Lynyrd Skynnyrd and Molly Hatchet are also acceptable).

Hard to say. Dude there doesn't seem to be particularly dedicated either to escalating her peril or rescuing her. He seems to have seen her boobs and become completely distracted. :D

Back
Top Bottom