Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
And here are some gifs of the sweet rape of Casey Calvert (Operation Desert Anal) :naughty:

Attachments

• Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 01.gif
    Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 01.gif
    2 MB · Views: 302
  • Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 02.gif
    Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 02.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 212
  • Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 03.gif
    Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 03.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 190
  • Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 04.gif
    Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 04.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 184
  • Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 05.gif
    Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 05.gif
    2 MB · Views: 177
  • Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 06.gif
    Casey Calvert _ Operation Desert Anal 06.gif
    2 MB · Views: 241
A very strategically placed chain!
Well it was for Deviant Art ;)

But it's such a wonderful, wholly original, interpretation of that favourite fantasy of mine I use it for my avatar over there on DevArt.

Time to give this thread a bump.

Dragon peril from a piece of world literature, depicted by the most famous artists.

Angelica is princess from an Asian country, introduced by Matteo Maria Boiardo's 'Orlando innamorato', published around 1490. She arrives at Charlemagne's court. Of a stunning beauty, she makes all the knight's heads mad about her, but she playes it 'very hard to get'.

The novel was never finished, but the theme was continued by Ludovico Ariosto in his 'Orlando furioso' (1516-1532). Angelica has disappeared, but Orlando and the other knights keep looking for her. At the end, it is a knight named Ruggiero who finds her. She is chained naked to a rock by people of some village, as a sacrifice to a sea monster. Ruggiero kills the monster and frees Angelica. Some artworks depicting the scene :

View attachment 1062047 By Gustave Doré.

View attachment 1062049 By Jean-Auguste Ingres (1819).

View attachment 1062050 By Joseph Paul Blanc (1876).

View attachment 1062051 By Giorgio de Chirico (1940).

View attachment 1062052 By Arnold Böcklin (1873) - I love that grumpy look of the sea monster!

And many others....
The inspiration from the Perseus and Andromeda myth is very obvious.
Spoiler alert : Angelica finally marries a simple soldier, she has nursed, moves back home with him and disappears out of the story.
Yes, that 'alternative Andromeda' has inspired lots of luscious paintings, that generally get muddled with the Greek girl.
I admit I've not read Orlando Furioso - has anybody? It must be one of the works most often referred to by literary scholars working on that period, but I suspect not one in ten has actually read it all through, and quite a few write about it without ever having clapped eyes on it! :rolleyes:

Well it was for Deviant Art ;)

But it's such a wonderful, wholly original, interpretation of that favourite fantasy of mine I use it for my avatar over there on DevArt.

Yes, that 'alternative Andromeda' has inspired lots of luscious paintings, that generally get muddled with the Greek girl.
I admit I've not read Orlando Furioso - has anybody? It must be one of the works most often referred to by literary scholars working on that period, but I suspect not one in ten has actually read it all through, and quite a few write about it without ever having clapped eyes on it! :rolleyes:
I humbly admit I have not read it either. I discovered the characters of Angelica and Ruggiero while browsing through paintings of Arnold Böcklin.

I admit I've not read Orlando Furioso - has anybody?
I haven't read it, but I did see this at the 1970 Edinburgh Festival:

1970: Orlando Furioso

Considered the most extraordinary event at the 1970 International Festival, Teatro Libero's magnificent spectacular Orlando Furioso
was an entirely new experience in theatre. Director Luca Roncini staged scenes simultaneously in different parts of the Murrayfield​
Ice Rink, so that the audience could move around at will. Orlando and his knights on high horses mounted on trolleys, charged​
through the audience at an alarming rate, scattering people in every direction to escape.​
orlando-furioso-2.jpg
orlando-furioso-3.jpg
(externally hosted images)​

However, it must be said that I was 10 years old at the time, so it made absolutely no sense to me. But it was an incredible specatacle and did make a huge impression (and I can't believe it was 51 years ago!).

I haven't read it, but I did see this at the 1970 Edinburgh Festival:

1970: Orlando Furioso

Considered the most extraordinary event at the 1970 International Festival, Teatro Libero's magnificent spectacular Orlando Furioso
was an entirely new experience in theatre. Director Luca Roncini staged scenes simultaneously in different parts of the Murrayfield​
Ice Rink, so that the audience could move around at will. Orlando and his knights on high horses mounted on trolleys, charged​
through the audience at an alarming rate, scattering people in every direction to escape.​

orlando-furioso-2.jpg
orlando-furioso-3.jpg
(externally hosted images)​

However, it must be said that I was 10 years old at the time, so it made absolutely no sense to me. But it was an incredible specatacle and did make a huge impression (and I can't believe it was 51 years ago!).
I love plays and operas where a female character gets tied up like that.. I guarantee a majority of the audience are desperately trying to hide the fact that their inner pervert is quietly but insistently whispering to them :”Fuck..this is so hot!!”:devil:

A very strategically placed chain!
Easier to draw than that other thing.... maybe?
I love plays and operas where a female character gets tied up like that.. I guarantee a majority of the audience are desperately trying to hide the fact that their inner pervert is quietly but insistently whispering to them :”Fuck..this is so hot!!”:devil:
Just like I did when I saw Love Camp #7 at a drive-in theater in Savannah Georgia in 1969.

Are you suggesting…!! :mad: I can swiftly point you to many examples where I have drawn ladies’ foo-foos in exquisite detail…. ;):p
I was thinking more like you were late for a very important date and ran out of time, .... or something.
I was not suggesting deficiencies in your artist talent at all. You actually draw foo-foo's quite well imo. :D
d9oz8sw-24cc1815-ccd1-4ba0-819b-35ae2c31b929.jpg

I was thinking more like you were late for a very important date and ran out of time, .... or something.
I was not suggesting deficiencies in your artist talent at all. You actually draw foo-foo's quite well imo. :D
Nice recovery :p I won’t go on, but @Eulalia ’s surmise was correct, that the chain placement was partly to do with not wanting to get booted out of DA (it didn’t work… turns out I was the one in peril! :doh: ). In fact the earlier sketches had the chain somewhere else, and Andromeda’s naughty bits fully on display:devil:

Nice recovery :p I won’t go on, but @Eulalia ’s surmise was correct, that the chain placement was partly to do with not wanting to get booted out of DA (it didn’t work… turns out I was the one in peril! :doh: ). In fact the earlier sketches had the chain somewhere else, and Andromeda’s naughty bits fully on display:devil:
They need to change the name of their site to Non Deviant Art. Actually, being censored or kicked off of it adds greatly to your resume imo.

They need to change the name of their site to Non Deviant Art. Actually, being censored or kicked off of it adds greatly to your resume imo.

I'm surprised at some of the stuff that's still there, I suppose it's only a matter of time. I never posted any of my own pics there, I wonder if I would still be active if I had?

The shadows make the peril in these three
b8e9e848b6da5524ab64c3ad66ee8ddb3217b277.jpge2442c31f2976d0a3bc7aa128d9eddbab8613780.jpg774923512db419740aa42f7bd160b02618e0ffb8.jpg

Tentacle peril (gif)
776ce5e0056d61e0e075982f1f002bd1.gif

Back
Top Bottom