Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some people abandon their pets on the side of the highway, and others... And others abandon their recalcitrant blue-state mail order brides. The State of Arkansas operates a weekly pick up service in order to keep the state’s highways free of blue-state trash. Mass hangings are conducted two days later.
Keep the state clean, Tree says...
hang trio 015.jpg

Some people abandon their pets on the side of the highway, and others...
When I find such poor abandoned pets, I take them to my nice, warm torture chamber. There I spoil them and play with them.

View attachment 1245858 View attachment 1245859

Yeah, I doubt these pets will have any trouble finding a new home.

If there are no other options, you can always call the HSS* so their volunteers can 'rescue' them.

*Humane Slave Society

Some people abandon their pets on the side of the highway, and others... And others abandon their recalcitrant blue-state mail order brides. The State of Arkansas operates a weekly pick up service in order to keep the state’s highways free of blue-state trash. Mass hangings are conducted two days later.
All the more reason to call the HHS, and save the taxpayers money for other things.

On the beach, on the tracks, on the menu, on the table, on the list of things required for the Working

5f2f7d31bf2f00cb54d7389a0e4087a81d1bd1f7.jpgdamsel_in_distress_tied_to_the_tracks_by_sgtrock75_de536x1.jpgmade_ready_to_save_and_serve_by_ashbond_dav8g81.jpghatchery_2_by_necrovert_degg5gz.jpgperil black_magic____by_newatlas7_ddilodb.jpg

DEAR SEASON is now underway in Arkansas. :wink:
And that calls for another song parody..:p
(sing along if you know the tune)

Dear: a slave, a female slave,
Rope: to hold her in its grip.
Whip: a lash, to mark her skin,
Brand: to show my ownership.

Steel: for manacles and chains,
Pain: for discipline and fear,
Dick: to fuck out all her brains..
That will bring us back to..

Dear: a slave..

And that calls for another song parody..:p
(sing along if you know the tune)

Dear: a slave, a female slave,
Rope: to hold her in its grip.
Whip: a lash, to mark her skin,
Brand: to show my ownership.

Steel: for manacles and chains,
Pain: for discipline and fear,
Dick: to fuck out all her brains..
That will bring us back to..

Dear: a slave..
Dear: a wife a blue state wife
Nude: she’ll always be
Fuck: what I bought her for
Head: she’d best not refuse

Food: is what she prepares for me
Caned: what she gets if it tastes bad
Returned: if I’m not satisfied
And that will bring us back to

Dear: a ????

Last edited:
RalphB. he has created many works on this subject. All of them are brilliant! Easily recognizable style and wry humor.

Attachments

• Ralph.B's Damsels In Distress- Artists s.jpg
    Ralph.B's Damsels In Distress- Artists s.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 341
  • Ralph.B's Damsels In Distress- Safari s.jpg
    Ralph.B's Damsels In Distress- Safari s.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 438
"La voie de Laura" (Laura's way), by Pylate.
In french, sorry...
However, have a good weekend!

View attachment 1246639View attachment 1246640View attachment 1246641View attachment 1246642View attachment 1246643
There's something very sexy in 'la flagellateuse', Nadya, wearing tight micro-shorts and knotting up her shirt, obviously got the hots - just as poor Laura's finding herself strangely aroused by her own helplessness, humiliation and flagellation, Nadya's more than secretly eager for the same pleasures herself!

There's something very sexy in 'la flagellateuse', Nadya, wearing tight micro-shorts and knotting up her shirt, obviously got the hots - just as poor Laura's finding herself strangely aroused by her own helplessness, humiliation and flagellation, Nadya's more than secretly eager for the same pleasures herself!
You have understood perfectly the thread of the story...

Back
Top Bottom