Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is he in time?

ahmed_and_the_antidote_by_blades_123-darl23c.jpg

haha some people insist on historical realism, now you are taking it one step further and insist on palaeontological realism!

Well at least there isn't an erupting volcano in the background.

Also remember that once time travelling starts the whole continuum gets messed up anyway...
Where's that guy,with the Police Box,when you need him ?? Lol

Is he in time?
ahmed_and_the_antidote_by_blades_123-darl23c.jpg
The question will be whether an orally administered antidote will spread through the body quick enough to counteract a venom injected right into the bloodstream...
In the past the rituals atop the temple would include cutting open the chest, removing the heart, and rivers of blood down those stairs ... at the foot of which the body would finally be cast.

The ritual has changed though, with the coming of the new Goddess.

No more blood is spilled over the temple stones.

A close look at her face tells you she wants the blood for other purposes, and it is high time ...
daspram-018c7663-4a93-48a8-a19d-7e171add4405.jpg
the first signs of decay are already apparent on her... if there is not new blood soon, this carnal manifestation of the ancient spirit will collapse into dust...

So the police never got to identify the culprit, who was, in fact, a relationship therapist gone rogue.
Or sent by the couple's relationship therapist (without their knowledge), and the bondage was part of the therapy.:roto2cafe:

Peril for couples
Actually, home invasion situations have always been a fantasy of mine.

Not an incidental burglary, but intentional.
To put the couple under pressure, because the invaders want something specific from them.
Or intimidation of political opponents by an authoritarian government. Maybe preceeding arrest or public display.
Maybe three or four couples are in the house, and they get tied up as couples, but wives not on their husbands!

Or sent by the couple's relationship therapist (without their knowledge), and the bondage was part of the therapy.:roto2cafe:
Well yes, as an experienced therapist, he has developed an eye for those couples,
where he thinks, all they need to patch things up is a little kink in their life,
but they're too uptight to ever try it out on their own or follow advice to do so ...
consequently he subjects them to a little bit of 'shock therapy' which enables them to ummmm, bond in a new situation...

To put the couple under pressure, because the invaders want something specific from them.
Or intimidation of political opponents by an authoritarian government.
I do have a similar fantasy (though not usually with couples included, just me),
where the invader is sent to basically, deliver a harsh warning ...
... its made to look like a random home invasion & rape,
but it's because of something I've done,
and 'they' want to send the message they're on to me,
an intimidation tactic as you said,
without going to the effort of actually assassinating me or anything
( as I am not that important,
and in whatever scenario I'm imagining,
the police is not yet completely corrupted,
and might actually ask a few questions about a body

usually I find some way to make it turn out worse than intended!
... touched upon briefly here ...
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fear-before.7160/page-10#post-540475

Peril for couples

I love these! I adore this theme, of a male-female pair of slaves! Be they a married couple, or also mother and son and brother-sister pairs. I frequently fantasize of being enslaved together with my brother, both of us exhibited nude and helpless for buyers.

Do you have any more images like these?

Or intimidation of political opponents by an authoritarian government. Maybe preceeding arrest or public display.
Maybe three or four couples are in the house, and they get tied up as couples, but wives not on their husbands!

It's very erotic to me too. Home invasion at gunpoint... the very sight of the gun is mesmerizing. The will of the victims evaporates when faced with the barrel of a gun, and they become like puppets to their captor's commands. As my fantasies are all about slavery, in my home invasion fantasy the purpose is in fact to abduct the couple (or occupants) and whisk them away to a life of slavery.

Back
Top Bottom