Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
the_train_is_due_now_by_singingnaturist_d22lm2k-fullview.jpg
This train don't stop for no one, this train;
This train don't, stop for no one, this train;
This train don't stop for no one,
Cheating brides, nor blue state runaways
This train don’t stop for no one, this train.

Apologies to Woody Guthrie

Rather : "They are coming closer!":eek:
"Catch me if you can!"

1610810656016.png

A braw linkie scoots awa across the moors, but she's in clear view of the hunters now, the hounds are on her trail, evening shadows are falling but it won't be long before she's a good last catch in their bag for the day!

Wonderful idea!

Seem to recall a "Z" horror movie (which I did not choose to say, I might add) called "Slugs, slithering slimy horror".
(Definitely worth rating as Zee. Maybe I saw the trailer when attending "The Empire" movie house, now sad to say long gone).

But it wasn't this German film from 1988, think 1960's.

Attachments

• 1611078764799.png
    1611078764799.png
    2 MB · Views: 520
Last edited:
I think they’re wondering what happened to number one. :rolleyes:

This pic is getting closer to your story every episode, Barb.

More peril

Monsters
hh.jpgnlunch.jpgmaw.jpg

Ursula Undress sacrificed
nude-ursula-andress-prepared_1_e9d321df5815cd92b21a788b01a3eb24.jpg

Unpleasant times ahead
bdsmlr-9985854-rxOiQA8o4z.jpg

Abduction
bdsmlr-216376-ZdGdBvT71I.jpg

Seem to recall a "Z" horror movie (which I did not choose to say, I might add) called "Slugs, slithering slimy horror".
(Definitely worth rating as Zee. Maybe I saw the trailer when attending "The Empire" movie house, now sad to say long gone).

But it wasn't this German film from 1988, think 1960's.
As I've mentioned before (and I seem to still be the only one here who's tried this) I've let big black slugs crawl over me and found it quite enjoyable in a mildly erotic way. They tend to head for cover in 'bushy' growth. And they graze - yes, literally, chew away gently at the surface of my skin. But they're quite harmless, even the slime, which washes off easily. I think they're quite cute creatures.

PS the things in that pic look more like leeches to me, certainly coming out of water they'd be more likely. Never tried leeches. Of course they used to be used by doctors to remove supposed excess blood. I'm told they're not painful when they're feeding on you, more so if you try to pull them off.

"The Mountain of the Cannibal God'. Iconic peril scene from her career.

View attachment 968666View attachment 968667View attachment 968668View attachment 968669
This is a good way for her to be presented. Her hands tied to a post above her head, so her naked torso is left freely exposed, and is oiled and glistening. Her back is kept straight so her breasts forcibly jut out for all to see.
Too bad that this is a cannable movie. I would be contended if the tribe just kept their captured white woman as a decorative idol, which they keep oiled up and on display. I think that is a much better use for her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom