2.2 MB · Views: 1,328
  • Upon_The_Cross_4.png
    Upon_The_Cross_4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,375
  • Messiah.png
    Messiah.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,471
Last edited:
Isabella, daughter of a wealthy farmer, finds herself crucified between 2 field maidens. The pain and shock cause her to lose consciousness. To her right, Maria, who smirks at the sight. "How nice to see that spoiled brat nailed up with us." she thinks. To her left, Rachel, who can do nothing but weep seeing her young mistress punished this why. "Why? We are but mere slaves no longer of use. What has the Master's daughter done to deserve such a fate?" she asks herself, knowing an answer may never come.

Made as a test of Netlevel/Cadre's upcoming crux kit.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,172
She was crucified by the road.
After her wrists were nailed, the cross was raised.
Her feet were saved for last.
She had placed her left foot lengthwise on the small footrest.
Her tormentors ran with it.
They twisted her body, putting her right foot atop her left.
They nail them in place.
She cries, screams and wails through it all.
Once all is said and done, she turns her gaze skyward.
As if to ask God why she must suffer.

Attachments

• Torment.png
    Torment.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,203
Great image, but there are quite a few digital artefacts on her left side and arm.
You might get better results if you downsized your original (higher resolution I assume) PNG file by converting it to JPG rather than keeping it as PNG.

I think your portfolio of images here is interesting. The early images are alluring and erotic in a way that different types of art are. To see your images as you improve is an interesting study in the learning process of becoming an artist and learning the tricks. I have seen this before on other 3D art sites, but usually the changes are sudden and dramatic. This is due to people taking a break from posting while they learn, your gallery here shows the evolution of your progress. I like that! All of the image are wonderful, just different styles. I appreciate them all.

Great image, but there are quite a few digital artefacts on her left side and arm.
You might get better results if you downsized your original (higher resolution I assume) PNG file by converting it to JPG rather than keeping it as PNG.
I read up on that. Apparently I can mitigate that in the optimisation settings.
I think your portfolio of images here is interesting. The early images are alluring and erotic in a way that different types of art are. To see your images as you improve is an interesting study in the learning process of becoming an artist and learning the tricks. I have seen this before on other 3D art sites, but usually the changes are sudden and dramatic. This is due to people taking a break from posting while they learn, your gallery here shows the evolution of your progress. I like that! All of the image are wonderful, just different styles. I appreciate them all.
Thank you very much!

New stuff recently done.
Also, since I didn't know where to put it, please take a read of my signature.

Attachments

• image0-1.png
    image0-1.png
    873.6 KB · Views: 710
  • Vani_The_Goddess-1.png
    Vani_The_Goddess-1.png
    512.7 KB · Views: 716
  • Kristiel_The_Healer-1.png
    Kristiel_The_Healer-1.png
    537.8 KB · Views: 718
  • Opysis_The_Gardener-1.png
    Opysis_The_Gardener-1.png