Women’s Correctional Institute (of Northwest Arkansas)

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Women’s Correctional Institute (of Northwest Arkansas)

In the mid-21st century a women’s penal institute was opened in the Northwest corner of Arkansas. The criminal incarceration facility was a privately owned institute built and run by ‘THT Operations’, a non-government organization that operates the Women’s Correctional Institute. The incarcerated women are all under fifty years of age and in good health. One could argue the women are ideal prisoners or constituted a major escape risk. Whichever they were there had been no escapes from the institute although those trying to escape met an unfortunate end from the security guards, or were captured and held in solitary confinement, or had their sentence raised to execution.

The ‘unfortunate end’ usually meant being shot to death by the guards.

cw 030.jpg

‘Held in solitary confinement’ was less than a prisoner could hope for.

dungeon 007.jpg

And having one’s sentence ‘raised to execution’ meant time served at the institute would be shorter but somewhat more permanent.

hang 274.jpg

As it was ‘THT Operations’ charged only twenty dollars a day for each woman held there and except for a few liberal states the facility housed women from across the country.

prison 215 c.jpg

It can be argued whether or not the woman were held in humane conditions but there were no reports of cruel conditions from the women incarcerated there.

there were no reports of cruel conditions from the women incarcerated there.
Were there any complaints of insufficiently cruel conditions? The WCI of NWAR is famous as THT Operations' most prestigious establishment, we girls who win admission there expect the highest standards of rigorous treatment and training.

T. H. Tree (known only as The Hanging Tree) kept an average of 300 women incarcerated daily at his facility. This more than covered the cost of housing the prisoners. You see, in Arkansas they don’t have a high minimum wage so he didn’t have to pay the guards much and they had ‘liberal’ use of the prisoners.

couple 014.jpg

Tree supplemented his income by selling tickets to prisoners’ hangings.

hang 506.jpg

It should be noted none of the women that were hanged complained about starring in Tree’s show. But Tree really couldn’t be concerned what the prisoners think about their time in his facility (or dying there). Tree is somewhat of a cad that believes if the women did their crimes, they can do the time.

tree 1 a.jpg

But there is outside interests in Tree’s facility. The women that are hanged there are (for a very generous fee) covered by the Crux Chronicle. It so happens that, strictly for research purposes only, a woman named Barbara Moore is a subscriber to the Crux Chronicle and has viewed more than a few of Tree’s prisoners’ executions.

hang 598.jpg

Though one can be concerned about the less than glamourous camera angles the graphic depictions of the women being hanged alarms Barbara. Being from a very liberal blue state she is determined to free the women from this hellhole of a prison.

computer 14.jpg

Barbara meets with the chancellor and her department dean with a plan to free the women prisoners. She would become a prisoner at Tree’s institute and arrange for the largest escape ever undertaken.

The chancellor is intrigued by Barbara’s scheme but notes that Tree’s budget does not allow his prisoners to wear clothing. Barbara boldly strips her clothes off and standing naked before her dean and the chancellor pleas with them to back her endeavor. The chancellor is adequately impressed.

court 205 C.jpg

He notes that their state is not one that utilizes Tree’s prison. He picks up the phone and calls a friend in Missouri. After a few minutes on the phone, it is all arranged. Barbara would be arrested in Missouri for various felony drug charges. Within two months she was convicted and sentenced to twenty years in prison. Being a young, fit woman Barbara is transferred to Tree’s institute in Arkansas.

prison 137 C.jpg

We can only hope her plan is better than the Crux Forums crash of 2013!!!

Last edited:
When Tree opened the Women’s Correctional Institute, he handled the prisoners’ hangings himself.

hang 560.jpg

He was very efficient at stringing women up by their necks. There is no record of any surviving being hanged. But not many months after his first hanging, a lady from the church suggested that the condemned women should get a proper ‘send-off’. Since it didn’t cost Tree any money, he agreed to let the woman bid the condemned prisoners a farewell.

hang 874.jpg

As it turned out, the naked prisoner would stand on the gallows longer and his viewership increased. This led to him receiving higher fees for each woman hanged, which didn’t hurt his bottom line at all.

Soon he realized that he could get women volunteering to hang prisoners. Under the guise of kindness for the prisoners that were to be hanged, Tree opened a training school for the hangwomen to insure they knew how to properly hang the prisoners without snapping their necks and killing them instantly.

hang 129 h.jpg

He had to charge for the training school as it depleted his supply of prisoners and he did not receive the twenty dollars a day incarceration fee for dead prisoners. At first the hangwomen seemed almost shy about hanging prisoners.

hang blonde 6.jpg

As time went on the women seemed to warm up to the job though their victims never seemed to accept being hanged.

hang 140 e.jpg

One wonders how Barb will react to being executed…

It so happens that, strictly for research purposes only, a woman named Barbara Moore is a subscriber to the Crux Chronicle
Shhhhhhh ... it took a long time for me to convince my Dean that the CC was a top flight referred research journal. ;)

hang 598.jpg

Though one can be concerned about the less than glamourous camera angles the graphic depictions of the women being hanged alarms Barbara.
Well, everyone knows my views on certain camera angles! :facepalm:

Being from a very liberal blue state she is determined to free the women from this hellhole of a prison.

computer 14.jpg

A very very liberal blue state! :p

Barbara boldly strips her clothes off and standing naked before her dean and the chancellor pleas with them to back her endeavor. The chancellor is adequately impressed.

court 205 C.jpg

And lo and behold that little gambit worked too :devil:

prison 137 C.jpg

We can only hope her plan is better than the Crux Forums crash of 2013!!!

Is that the one in which I ended up hanging naked from a cross on the infamous Hill of 100? :eek:

Barbara boldly strips her clothes off and standing naked before her dean and the chancellor pleas with them to back her endeavor. The chancellor is adequately impressed.
We note that, with Barbara's quick mind and extensive education, she employs a logical, Socratic argument to prove her point! ;) :babeando:

Barbara Moore’s endeavor to free the women held in Tree’s privately owned prison has gotten off to a rocky start. It took Missouri almost two months to convict her of felony drug charges during which she was held in the county jail. Once convicted, Barb was quickly transferred to Tree’s prison in Arkansas. Life didn’t improve for her there. She quickly found that clothing for prisoners was a rare option and she was held in a cell that only its bars offered any bit of privacy. She learned that to make money when Missouri was only paying twenty dollars a day to imprison her Tree made daily tours of the women’s cell block available to the public. He charged a fee for each person touring the cell blocks and she found her need to use the facilities hardly met her desire for privacy.

prison 079 c.jpg

Perhaps fortunate for Barbara she is selected to participate in Tree’s Hangwoman’s School. She is handcuffed and led to Mademoiselle Messaline’s office where Messa explains her participation in the school would only last part of a day before the premium French noose would put her ‘out of her misery’ shortly after Barb is hanged by her neck.

prison 227.jpg

Barb has, in her mind, behaved rather well since her arrival at Tree’s prison and is astounded that she has been ‘chosen’ to be one of the school’s prisoners to be hanged. She argues she has been well behaved since her arrival and there is no reason she should be hanged as a student’s ‘learning tool’.

Messa laughs and says “But your name has been drawn. You and another woman will be hanged together. Do not worry. You will be the first two hanged with my premium French nooses. The ropes won’t chafe you necks like the course American nooses would. Besides, you have a nice body and I’m sure you will look divine as you thrash about naked as you try to escape the noose choking you to death!”

Barbara is brought to death row when is meant to remain until she and her sister prisoner are hanged. Barb whispers to the other prisoner “I found a straight pin. I can pick the locks on these cells and we can escape!”

The other prisoner, Little Siss, says “I don’t think escaping will do us much good.”

“I’m breaking out. If you want to be hanged as a learning experiment you can stay.”

prison 203.jpg

Needless to say, Little Siss needed no further convincing and Barb and she escape from the prison!

escape2-run-alice-run-ds B.jpg

They had barely cleared the cellblock’s wall when the alarm signaled their escape.

He charged a fee for each person touring the cell blocks and she found her need to use the facilities hardly met her desire for privacy.

prison 079 c.jpg
Geeze Tree!!!! :facepalm:

he is handcuffed and led to Mademoiselle Messaline’s office where Messa explains her participation in the school would only last part of a day before the premium French noose would put her ‘out of her misery’ shortly after Barb is hanged by her neck.

prison 227.jpg

@messaline is diversifying! I thought she only dealt in French premium wood??? :confused:

Barb has, in her mind, behaved rather well since her arrival at Tree’s prison and is astounded that she has been ‘chosen’ to be one of the school’s prisoners to be hanged.

TOTALLY UNFAIR!!! :mad:

Barb whispers to the other prisoner “I found a straight pin. I can pick the locks on these cells and we can escape!”

See! I ALWAYS have a plan. Too bad they never work out. :oops:

The other prisoner, Little Siss, says “I don’t think escaping will do us much good.”

@LittleSiss has to be practical at a time like this?

“I’m breaking out. If you want to be hanged as a learning experiment you can stay.”

prison 203.jpg

I can be quite convincing at times ;)

escape2-run-alice-run-ds B.jpg

They had barely cleared the cellblock’s wall when the alarm signaled their escape.

Shit! Caught in the act! :doh:

Hurry up Siss! RUN for our lives!

So the chase is on for the two fugitives. The following morning a pair of neighboring farmers spot Little Siss near where they were hunting wild boar. As she was mostly naked, they correctly assumed she was one of the escaped prisoners. Siss tried to run but one of the men shot her in the back. The armor-piercing shell tore right through her.

exe fs 037 a.jpg

The camera’s telephoto lens makes the bullet look bigger than it is and Siss only suffered a flesh wound. As it is, the wound healed enough in a few days to hang Little Siss on schedule. Tree handled hanging Siss himself, not trusting the French rope to hold her body.

hang 36 d.jpg

Siss was hanged at high noon. The rope easily held her weight and she took a quarter hour to expire. She put on quite a show before she gave her life to the noose. Tree left her naked body hanging from the noose until sunset.

hang 880.jpg

It should be noted that the premium French noose did bruise her neck bit that should be expected when she was hanged for almost seven hours.

But what happened to Barb Moore?

daily tours of the women’s cell block available to the public. He charged a fee for each person touring the cell blocks and she found her need to use the facilities hardly met her desire for privacy.
Excellent value Tree, I enjoyed my tour very much. Worth every cent. If you ever introduce a more “hands-on” exhibition policy, let me know.
(also, great pictures!!)

Back
Top Bottom