Women’s Correctional Institute (of Northwest Arkansas)

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are many things that can be made from premium French crucifixion wood and using his hand tools, the French wood, and scrape wire he had on hand, Tree assembled an electric chair for Barbara’ execution.

elect ch 001.jpg

Because Tree is too cheap to hire an electrician is not terrible skilled at electricity, the chair is only 110 volts running off a series of batteries (even Arkansas Power and Light wouldn’t let him plug in) but his research said the 110 volts will indeed kill Barbara- though it may take a while to do so(!!!).

Barbara has felt the pain of Messaline’s morning whipping and is now being being prepared for her walk to the chair!

t3.jpg

The guards are well dressed for the occasion and the assistant warder showed up in her dress uniform. Barb glares at her and asks “Even you are going along with my execution?”

t4.jpg

She replies “I wouldn’t miss your ass frying in the chair if they didn’t pay me!”

With her hand cuffed behind her back, Barb is led from her cell to the electric chair.

t5.jpg

The walk is interrupted by a stop before the assembled reporters. They barrage Barb with seemingly cruel questions about her scheduled fate with the chair. Finally her attorney stops the verbal harassment and says “There is a schedule to keep and Barbara needs to be strapped to the chair for her execution at noon.”

db news conference.jpg

She helps Barb out of the chair, more as an act of decorum than Barb needing any help leaving the conference. Barb’s last walk is to the death chamber where Tree will pull the switch and let the electricity roast her.

DB Dark Princess.jpg

Because Tree is too cheap to hire an electrician is not terrible skilled at electricity, the chair is only 110 volts running off a series of batteries (even Arkansas Power and Light wouldn’t let him plug in) but his research said the 110 volts will indeed kill Barbara- though it may take a while to do so(!!!).
I thought this was a delightfully humorous piece of writing. GIGGLE SNORT

She replies “I wouldn’t miss your ass frying in the chair if they didn’t pay me!”

I wonder if that line might sound a bit more cultured in the French language?

Finally her attorney stops the verbal harassment and says “There is a schedule to keep and Barbara needs to be strapped to the chair for her execution at noon.”

db news conference.jpg

No, that’s quite alright really. I’m happy to sit here and absorb verbal abuse all day, if you like. Please, remind Tree, though, that smoking and belching are frowned upon during these ridiculous stupid scandalous serious proceedings.

“Well, I presume I won’t have to wear these while you fry my ass” Barbara says, holding her cuffed wrists up.

helena_christensen_06 A.jpg

She is correct, of course. The handcuffs were both to restrain her from attempting to escape and for show to the TV audience. There are more than adequate leather straps on the electric chair to both restrain Barb and to hold her proper position for the current to pass through her body. At first Barb acts bravely calm as she is fastened in the chair.

exe chair 004 a.jpg

As more straps and sensers are fastened to her body her bravery fades. With her arms and legs fastened to the chair and sensers taped to her body, Barbara whimpers “Isn’t that enough? You’re just going to kill me, not send me to the moon!”

m35.jpg

But the technicians pay her no heed and continue with the morbid work of preparing for Barbara’s execution. Their work is completed. Barb can barely squirm in the electric chair.

exe chair 005.jpg

Back at the University of the Virgin Martyrs, Dr. Jollyrei lights a cigarette and says “Damn it, Tree, just through the switch and fry the bitch!”

exe chair 005 a.jpg

As if on cue, the executioner grabs the switch and pulls it, lighting the current through Barbara’s body. Barbara jerks as the voltage courses through her body.

m39.jpg

The electricity stuns her but it takes over ten minutes before she passes out. Foamed saliva spews from her mouth when the second burst of electricity pass through her.

m41.jpg

It took two ten-minute bursts to finish Barbara off. She lost control of her bladder before she passed.

exe gc 006.jpg

Her partly unstrapped body was featured on the next cover of the Crux Chronicle magazine.

exe gc 003.jpg

There is a movement at the UMV to have Barbara Moore remembered in sainthood.

The end.

Back
Top Bottom