Worst own sexual humiliation or fear of

Go to CruxDreams.com
As we known one part of the crucifixion is the sexual humiliation on a cross, such as exhibition, cornu, rape. So I would like to know which is your own worst experience in the field of sexual humiliation you were forced in or forced someone in. It must not be a crucifixion. In my case probably the already told story of my circumcision. And naturally even more interesting, what do you fear most?

As we known one part of the crucifixion is the sexual humiliation on a cross, such as exhibition, cornu, rape. So I would like to know which is your own worst experience in the field of sexual humiliation you were forced in or forced someone in. It must not be a crucifixion. In my case probably the already told story of my circumcision. And naturally even more interesting, what do you fear most?

That has nothing to do with bdsm, but my worst sexual humiliation was a few years ago, when my xgf blow me in my mother's workplace and I had completely forgoten the camera and that my mother was back in the control room... That was a really shit experience:jump:

My most fear is pear.
It happened on her last date,
the lover wanted only to humiliate.

In her drink he put some dope,
put her on the cross with a rope.

Removed the clothes till the slip,
extensively used the painful whip.

Made some pics when she was wet,
to put them immediately on the internet.

He invited his friends to come to see,
so they watched her hanging two or three,

All showed her some massive dick,
but she said you'r only sick.

"Then listen my only fear,
is to be penetrated by a pear"

So instead of some nice banana,
they inserted a pear in her vagina.

stretched her very wide
then put it in her backside.

When her sphincter was finally destroyed,
he and his friends were annoyed.

Each one of them put in their fist,
and punched her asshole to the wrist.

"Thank you all for that grace"
and a big smile was on her face.

"Now I will never have fear,
will you mary me dear?"

To that he finally agreed,
but first all his friend had her mouth to feed.

Forced to stand, hands on top of head. Pants lowered, pernitrate by a school pointer from behind. A second female in front of me "punishing" me with a ruler for me erection. First experience of anal, and shared cumming.

My biggest fear now- to be commanded to perform with another male submissive for Mistress.

Really? That's a bigger fear than your Mistress ordering you to perform for a Male Dom?
Yes. I acknowledge only 1 dominate. Mistress. I submit to her only (and her commands) so if she ordered me to submit to a male dom I would without hesitation. But to have to put on a show with another male sub, that is completely out of my comfort zone to date.

Forced to stand, hands on top of head. Pants lowered, pernitrate by a school pointer from behind. A second female in front of me "punishing" me with a ruler for me erection. First experience of anal, and shared cumming.

My biggest fear now- to be commanded to perform with another male submissive for Mistress.
Good thing of today school is, there are only laser pointer and rulers are gone too. You have a visualiser so no need for blackboard and the only fear one has is that the female classmates again came to school belly free and nearly nude, what allways reminded me to a salami. There are a lot of CFNM movies out there with your situation, one I found good was when a sports trainer was nude in the swimming pool with a girls class.

I'm in an online sub/master relationship where I'm owned, not just physically but psychologically too. I must report every time I become aroused and why, so my arousal can be controlled. I'm allowed to write whatever I like but I must not perform for any other playmate. Write what I like? I do. I was in a particularly depraved conversation on here a few nights ago, which I reported because it was hot. My Master called me an incorrigible slut and to degrade and humiliate me as punishment he's tells me he might choose 10 people from my watchers list on DA and make me offer myself to each of them in turn for two hours.

If anyone replies he'll tell them what they need to know to put me through hell. He has a wicked sense of humour. He's already made me write the note which I'll send, before I know who I'm sending it to. In it I had to promise I would allow whatever these people wanted to do to me as long as it was safe, whatever "safe" means. Is this an empty threat? Is he just trying to scare me, he loves doing that. These are my watchers, I don't know them. What are they going to think of me? I'm wildly excited by the dread of explaining why I want them to humiliate me sexually.

What do I fear most? He's going to make me actually fucking do it!

Back
Top Bottom