Would You Rather

Would you rather be nailed to a cross now or be sexually abused for an entire year then nailed to a

• crucified now

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • abused for a year, then crucified

Votes: 32 42.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh these are wonderful pics!
I am carried away by them. Look at her body stretched and open in the first one, she looks at her tormentors.
The second, goddess her torment is so public! They can see everything, her body, her distress.
She is crucified with men, humiliating and arousing for both.
And the last pic "she squirmed a little". A little!
She is helpless, their toy - see them stare at her eagerly!
I would be arched, thrust towards him! My body would betray me, undignified but unavoidable.
It is shameful to admit, but I think it is true.
She has great self control.

Oh these are wonderful pics!
I am carried away by them. Look at her body stretched and open in the first one, she looks at her tormentors.
The second, goddess her torment is so public! They can see everything, her body, her distress.
She is crucified with men, humiliating and arousing for both.
And the last pic "she squirmed a little". A little!
She is helpless, their toy - see them stare at her eagerly!
I would be arched, thrust towards him! My body would betray me, undignified but unavoidable.
It is shameful to admit, but I think it is true.
She has great self control.

Thess.

Have you read the story?

Oh Mr Tree, please don't demand that, promise it!
You are late!
I have been publicaly crucified by Messa, Jolly, Ascanio and SeD already.
I am so lucky :D
Alas, young lady at Crux Forums there is always another thread to have that veneer of innocence stripped from your heathen body and spike pounded through your limbs to fix you to the cross upon you will hang from to scorned or lusted as you hang naked, displayed to all. No matter if they mock or ogle you the rest of your short life on the prison of your cross...

Tree

Last edited:
I am ready.
I am innocent, I have done nothing wrong.
But inside - oh I want it I want to be there!
These pleas of innocents is a travesty. Since Eve herself women have been temptresses to lure man into evil deeds!

I must demand the wench that hides in her modesty be tried and condemned to be displayed naked nailed high on a cross.

I demand nothing less for this seductress siren Thessela!

Tree

Oh Mr Tree, please don't demand that, promise it!
You are late!
I have been publicaly crucified by Messa, Jolly, Ascanio and SeD already.
I am so lucky :D
Oh right. Like four times is ever enough around here. :D
Nobody knows all the crucifixions Barb's seen; but we do love her sorrow. ;)

Oh right. Like four times is ever enough around here. :D
Nobody knows all the crucifixions Barb's seen; but we do love her sorrow. ;)

Do not dare to consider her sorrow! She is a vixen harlot wrapped in modest dress to deceive you with modesty!

Care not for her emotions but only that she suffers greatly before she takes her trip to eternal damnation!

Tree

...Tree, are you in a bad mood -Ulrika

...No, why do you ask?

Stripped, and nailed, and hung in my shame, my pain.
I suffer for your pleasure.
So cruel.
I am innocent of any wrong.
I am ready

This wench seeks solace in 'innocence'!

She possesses none!!!

I demand her body broken on the cross and her flesh hand there to feed the crows and buzzards!!!

Tree

...Yeah, Ulrika I think I should have been a persecutor prosecutor!!!

No doubt she is a temptress, in the guise of innocence. She has led astray many of our pure cruxforums youth.
What you demand is cruel, Tree, and harsh, but I am prepared to assist you if required, if you feel it is necessary

"The Serpent's Eye" - story of Sabina's crucifixion
I first read this almost seven years ago. I find it still remains much the most relevant exploration of what might be called: the lure of the cross, the siren song of extreme submission. I still love the conclusion, from the next-to-last chapter, were Balbus makes his visit to the "new" Julia Lepida, ...

"I know your secret..."

A lot of stories, just clatter off a sequence of violence-descriptions (this one has enough of that also) but never touch a secret. This is one of the exceptions.
(and it's a fine detail, that Balbus penetrates only one of the levels of Sabina & Julia's "secret", leaving the deepest to burn forever in the memory of the new Julia...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom