Wow! 1000 members....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Seriously... you want written material? Re: Wow! 1000 member

Seriously... you want written material? Not just photos?

I ask, because some sites have members who get quite annoyed with stories. They just want to see more pics... and more pics...

So, you want members to start new threads, with new themes?
Or just post written comments and stories on existing threads?

Re: Seriously... you want written material? Re: Wow! 1000 member

JohnPlayfair said:
Seriously... you want written material? Not just photos?

I ask, because some sites have members who get quite annoyed with stories. They just want to see more pics... and more pics...

So, you want members to start new threads, with new themes?
Or just post written comments and stories on existing threads?

I've written a number of stories. Most of them are over on the cruxfoundation board but I have never had any compliants so write away.

If somebody doesn't like your stories they don't have to read them. However, based on my experieinces, you will not get a lot of feed back to stories. People who don't like them tend to not to want to critique them (as a writer I wish they would) and people who like them usually don't critique either.

A very serious word of advice ALL characters are to be 18 and above. Despite the historical reality that in some societies a 12 year old gilr was considered old enough to marry off and a young man was elligable for military service and children were executed NONE of that is welcome here or at the cruxfoundation.

kisses

willowfall

As Bondage lovers and Bondage viewers, we are in a minority. It's my opinion that Bondage lovers compose a small fraction of the population, perhaps only 2 or 3% of the general population. Crucifixion lovers are a tiny minority within a tiny minority. Crucifixion lovers compose probably only 1/100 of 1%.
In other words, 99.99% of the general population will NOT be attracted to images of crucifixion, nor will they get a sexual thrill or sexual satisfaction from seeing someone who is crucified. We are a very small, very tiny part of the worldwide bondage community. We are few in numbers, very few in numbers. It's great to have a place to meet like minded folks! Thanks to the founder, may he Rest In Peace. I'm grateful for his foundation. I'm grateful that Imagemaker continues the site. Thanks!
Subhunt
Save the earth. It's our only source of chocolate! :)

Hm, that reminds me that I should finish (drawing) my avatar :(...

that's just in time

Back
Top Bottom