Xena Stuff

Go to CruxDreams.com
This perspective is so lovely. I want to paint it next, after I've done some more face practice because I want to do some level of justice to Renee O'Connor's adorable face. Now then: should I paint her dressed like this, or topless?Gabrielle cross.png

This perspective is so lovely. I want to paint it next, after I've done some more face practice because I want to do some level of justice to Renee O'Connor's adorable face. Now then: should I paint her dressed like this, or topless?View attachment 1074775
Definitely topless :p

This perspective is so lovely. I want to paint it next, after I've done some more face practice because I want to do some level of justice to Renee O'Connor's adorable face. Now then: should I paint her dressed like this, or topless?View attachment 1074775
I think you should try topless. And be sure to capture the blues in the painting!

Made a million years ago. Bad even by my standards. One can spot from a mile the difference in chroma between fore and background.
Don't beat yourself up over this - it's still way better than anything I could do

Back
Top Bottom