Xena Stuff

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
img-1430855541.jpg Ran across this while searching for other things. I don't know who did the manip, but I liked it and wanted to share it. I think Xena stuff has been posted elsewhere on CF. So if the mods want to move this to a more appropriate location fine. Otherwise it's a place where others can contribute.

You sure can Sir Wragg! Nice post!
I always loved this tv series, used to watch it all the time. I sure wish the series showed Xena and Gabrielle like this:very_hot:........I always thought Gabrielle was hot, and Xena, well, she was smoking!
:bdsm-heart:

You're right, Hondo....if only they'd got the dress code right for the crux scenes the series would have been perfect!

Ah yes, Xena, the ultimate TV crux girl.
I have a lot of Xena pics in my archive, screenshots and manips, and there is a thread here somewhere as well.
Here's some recent finds, real and fake

9893xena3.jpg 1372651 - Lucy_Lawless Xena Xena_Warrior_Princess fakes.jpg 1690816 - Gabrielle Renee_O'Connor Xena_Warrior_Princess fakes.jpg Gab_Indian_Costume.jpg gabrielle_crucified_by_gabbylu.jpg Roman_Crucifixions_024.jpg XenaWarriorPrincess002-Ar_PhotoClub-Jan200l4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom