• leather paddle

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • wooden paddle

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • other

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
With 24 hours to go, the cane is looking a clear winner, with the tawse edging it in second.

Unless there's a late surge for the wooden paddle. Looks like the Scots have it over the Yanks!
So, given that Pp understands the tawse is Scottish in origin, the Scots could take 1 and 2.

I've always thought of the cane as the quintiscentially English implement, actually...
Quite English and a feature of both school life and afterwards. It was also in common use on boys in schools in Australia when Pp was younger but across the palm of an outstretched hand rather than on the buttocks. 6 for a maior infraction. The girls got a strap across the bum though through pinafore and pants it would not have hurt as much as the cane on the hand did. Pp remembers how the cane hurt on a cold day.

He thinks the tawse was in similar use in Scots schools.

Indeed, the Lochgelly Tawse is still well-remembered
(they sell for silly prices on e-bay, incidentally),
it was used (at least, in recent times, up till the 1980s)
on the palms, and left them very sore.

tawse 1.jpg Hands_Out_Boy.JPG Hiistory of the Lochgelly Tawse - Price List from 1973.jpg tawse 4.jpg tawse 5.jpg

In real life, this poll would have been conducted using a dozen naked submissives, bent side by side over a long bench. The implements would be laid on a late a table next to the lineup, and voters could test each one before deciding which was best.

Very Folsom Street Fair, don't you think?

Now, any volunteers to join me, as I settle over the bench and make myself comfortable for a long stay?

In real life, this poll would have been conducted using a dozen naked submissives, bent side by side over a long bench. The implements would be laid on a late a table next to the lineup, and voters could test each one before deciding which was best.

Very Folsom Street Fair, don't you think?

Now, any volunteers to join me, as I settle over the bench and make myself comfortable for a long stay?
Pp has already tried a sjambok on your back and arse and a tawse on you elsewhere.

I love the cat o nine with knots in the ends of the strands.
Sheila
Sheila, Pp will remember that. The executioner never got to you in fsg's thread a few weeks ago but, if the opportunity arises again, he had better add a cat to his toll kit.

Could it be time for the rest of the sentences to be carried out, I wonder?
As much as Pp would love to do just that, he is a little busy just now fat slave girl. He wonders whether anyone else might like to do this?

Of course, the condemned don't get to choose their executioner. If they did, mind, Kate Wins let, stripped to the waist, but wearing black leather gloves, jodhpurs and riding boots, would be eyeing my fat naked dangling carcass, as she unfurled her bullwhip.

Or maybe a six-foot plus bodybuilder in a tight, tight, tight, leather posing pouch...

But, like I say, not for those of us waiting in the dungeon to decide who's to wield the whip next time we're hauled naked through the streets to the flogging frame in the market square...

I usually give. I only receive when I demand it. My open hand works well, at least to start. The thorns on a rose stem can be quite effective in various areas and used in various ways.

Hello Fat Slavegirl,

do you have an office job? Did you work standing after your 100 times caning?

__
My record with the cane is 100, from the professional mistress I visit a couple of times a year.

I was secured, of course, and got them in groups of ten, with a few minutes between each.

It took about an hour, which was the longest of my life...[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom