Your Favorite Female Body Type On The Cross

What is your favorite female body type on the cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't think I have a "favourite" body type, but some will interest me more than others. For me the pose and the circumstances of the crux are more important, something that shows the body off to its best advantage. real suspension crux does this, and a woman who enters into the spirit of it will give great images whatever her body type. We have great pics here of that type, example Vivian and Randy (Real Crux thread).
View attachment 1018855

I'll just give a few more examples of what interests me

These two ladies have a lot going for them, full suspension which enhances the natural curves and shape of their bodies, and probably come close to being ideal crux victims for me

View attachment 1018838View attachment 1018839

But nice shapes and angles do not require large breasts
View attachment 1018840

And a small chest coupled with some rib action, a nice little bush and a good pose can go a long way
View attachment 1018844

As can a slim or athletic figure and some visible muscle action (again a result of suspension crux)
View attachment 1018842View attachment 1018846View attachment 1018850

The situation is also important, a body type which may not score a lot of points on it's own can be boosted by the setting, such as extreme vulnerability and humiliation
View attachment 1018851

And yes there is always room for more mature body types, we see too few of them, and mostly in 3d or artwork rather than in photos. Thanks to Crumera for doing multi generational and varied body type recently, and to Andyman for his constant illustration that ordinary bodies on the cross can be very exciting.
View attachment 1018853
Interesting reply, thanks for sharing your thoughts

for crucifixion is the perfect who looks "neater" in clothes than naked, she has small body imperfections, while as woman she`s beautiful alltogether. It`s because crucifixion is about being embarrassed, showing what you do not want to show to strangers, and because this way nakedness add something more to the exposement beyond the sight of sexes. It`s also good if the breasts are big enough to move: Hang, flatten, swing, depending on position, to give entertainment that the crucified does not necessarily want to. The perfect example is Koshka, but she is linked by Phlebas recently

02.jpg
08.jpg

source: https://czechcasting.com/tour/preview/czech-casting-lucie-4251/

stages-bird-jpg.819783

source: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/stages.7800/

I don't think I have a "favourite" body type, but some will interest me more than others. For me the pose and the circumstances of the crux are more important, something that shows the body off to its best advantage. real suspension crux does this, and a woman who enters into the spirit of it will give great images whatever her body type.
I can agree with that too!

I would have said, slim and fit! But that's me!

Something like these.

Attachments

• 40114.jpg
    40114.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 091610sjh8shbpiii2hbei.jpg
    091610sjh8shbpiii2hbei.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 195
  • 108032.jpg
    108032.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 199
Can't remember if I have already given my 2 cents on the subject but here's an idea of what I like. Rere to find crux content with this body type but I can't complain

Attachments

• 1707295.jpg
    1707295.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 1717833.jpg
    1717833.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 1722326.jpg
    1722326.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 1663848.jpg
    1663848.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 59
  • 106359667_308512496988242_174711057843064961_n.jpg
    106359667_308512496988242_174711057843064961_n.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 62
for crucifixion is the perfect who looks "neater" in clothes than naked, she has small body imperfections, while as woman she`s beautiful alltogether. It`s because crucifixion is about being embarrassed, showing what you do not want to show to strangers, and because this way nakedness add something more to the exposement beyond the sight of sexes. It`s also good if the breasts are big enough to move: Hang, flatten, swing, depending on position, to give entertainment that the crucified does not necessarily want to. The perfect example is Koshka, but she is linked by Phlebas recently
Good point! I agree with that.

for crucifixion is the perfect who looks "neater" in clothes than naked, she has small body imperfections, while as woman she`s beautiful alltogether. It`s because crucifixion is about being embarrassed, showing what you do not want to show to strangers, and because this way nakedness add something more to the exposement beyond the sight of sexes.
I could not agree more.

Good point! I agree with that.
This is exactly my dream too

Back
Top Bottom