Your Favorite Stories

Go to CruxDreams.com

Senatore33

Executioner
There are hundreds of stories in the forum, and I guess few of you have read them all.

So, as a source of inspiration for the rest, can you share with us your personal selection? Let's say, your three favorite stories.

The stories that you like most, those stories that you read over and over again and yet arouse you as much as the first day.

Three corkers:

“Gabriella Flogged to Death” by @GabriellaSivilla

“The IPCG” by @Eulalia http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-interrogation-and-punishment-centre-for-girls.1515/

And “The thief of Medesham” by ronniebegoode.

Of course there are tons of great writers here whose work I’ve just rudely left out.. sorry guys and girls..
Naturally my own stories are the BEST but these come close.. :doh: :p

The Serpent's Eye by Jedakk. It is more of a novel than a short story and fully illustrated as well. Both the words and illustrations are excellent, and the final twist will leave you haunted.

Some test renders can be found here:

And even more pictures not in the finished book:

Last edited:
"Gabriella in Kytherramne" by andy01. A noblewoman comes to a bad end, along with a couple of slaves. The fat cook tried to poison her master and her crucifixion is grim comedy. The nameless skivvy is guilty only by association and suffers longer than the two guilty victims.

Last edited:
"Jasmine" by Wragg and illustrations by Repertor. A noblewoman protests the execution of two innocent slavegirls, until things get out of hand. My favourite nailing scene ever.

Wragg is doing a new version with manipulations:

Last edited:
"The Greek Girls" by Apostate with illustrations by Jastrow. This is based on a drawing by Yusseby of two high-born women done in a Greek vase style, with one sticking out her tongue at the other!

The original drawing, and pictures of the same story by more artists than you can shake a whip at, can be found here:

Last edited:
Three corkers:

“Gabriella Flogged to Death” by @GabriellaSivilla

If you like the flogged to death thematic, in the WSIMD file there is also a great story with the title "A Place of Execution".

Claire's Dream comes True modern crux f

Adele on the cross, (sorry no link) Roman crux f

The justice of Rome. (can't find a link either) Roman crux male oriented

For the sake of balance I might add a few more male-oriented:

"Justice of Rome" (a bit too repetitive for my taste, but it is obvious that the author was completely fascinated by the subject)
"Cop Crucifixion Derby" (very weird, but has its moments)
"Love Among Vampires" (a classic in my opinion)

All are pretty old and in pure text form so small that I added all three as zip-file.

best regards
Ty.

Attachments

• male_stories.zip
    109 KB · Views: 191
Didn't find a link to this story so here it is in a zipfile.

Dont know who the author is, he/she did a great job!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Adele on the cross.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 269
There are hundreds of stories in the forum, and I guess few of you have read them all.

So, as a source of inspiration for the rest, can you share with us your personal selection? Let's say, your three favorite stories.

The stories that you like most, those stories that you read over and over again and yet arouse you as much as the first day.

The story I've enjoyed most here so far is "'The Object Lesson' Reworked" by Sexitus Bacilus

I think the link is here: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-object-lesson-reworked.7651/

It makes a very good attempt to be realistic, and doesn't glamorize the pain of the process.

My personal favorite crux-related stories are:
Third one is harder, in my opinion many stories are very close. If I have to choose one, I'll go with one by Polly Plummer, since she has quite a few good ones and it has not previously been mentioned like e.g. Serpents Eye.

Three I can recommend -

Amica, the Slavegirl of Pompeii
by Velut Luna

Luna is my name.jpg

Notturno Veneziano
by @l'bogo and @GabriellaSivilla

hb-GabriellaSivilla-2018-san-marco-fjsurvps1.jpg

Lassie-Hunting in the Northern Forest
by @Eulalia

Lassie-Hunting In The Northern Forest 3-50pc.jpg

This thread is a great idea.

Years and years ago I used to be a regular. I was around when some great stories began.
Now I simply can't keep up with all the stuff created on the forums, but of course great tales will still have been told.

Many of the stories and authors mentioned here are complete unknowns to me. But those stories and authors that I recognize from the past are top-notch work. Such as Jedakk's work, the Greek girls, Andy01's work, Amica.

That makes me think most of the people making suggestions here have good taste and I'm going to bookmark this thread and give the stories a try.

There's no way I'm ever going to be enough of a regular again to follow everything posted but a curated selection is just right.

If you really want to make things easy for people like me also post a short synopsis of the stories recommended here :D
Or maybe authors could do that once their stories have been picked by the honorable jury.

Back
Top Bottom