Your Favorite Stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
I liked that one story about the nun who got entered into the crucifixion contest the different abbeys would hold every so often

Thanks. What a great crux story. Hits all the good marks

Hmmm. Limit of Three and not including my own stories (which is ludicrous since they constitute the best ten of all time in CF); that is very tough.

I have to include “The IPCG” by @Eulalia http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-interrogation-and-punishment-centre-for-girls.1515/ A long story with more masochism than my wont. But a wonderfully honest and soul-bearing tale that takes us deep into ways of hurting girls and understanding how some girls hurt. It will stay with you forever.

Although it is a bit too repetitively tormenting of the lead character, @King Diocletian 's http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/now-with-illustrations-state-of-emergency-the-student.7360/ is the most erotic slow destruction of a woman, physically and mentally, that I have ever encountered.

When it comes to number three, I am rather paralyzed, so many that I don't want to exclude. Maybe I will settle on one in the future and post here.

"Gabriella in Kytherramne" by andy01. A noblewoman comes to a bad end, along with a couple of slaves. The fat cook tried to poison her master and her crucifixion is grim comedy. The nameless skivvy is guilty only by association and suffers longer than the two guilty victims.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/gabriella-in-kytherramne.5648/
A worthy recommendation, easily up to the high standards of Andy's older work, that I was familiar with.
My first into was "IPCG"
This has been recommended by three different people so I guess it's part of the canon.
Is that the story were the girl has to swallow her own eyeball?

Boo! The point is to recommend stories by other writers here! Not your own! Someone get the tar and feathers, quick!

I'm almost certain it is, there are some very intense torture/interrogation scenes, but also many scenarios of hard labour (quarry and meat factory [guess what meat]), prison routine, attempts at self-preservation in a hostile environment.
It's a long story, savour it slowly.

A worthy recommendation, easily up to the high standards of Andy's older work, that I was familiar with.

This has been recommended by three different people so I guess it's part of the canon.

Boo! The point is to recommend stories by other writers here! Not your own! Someone get the tar and feathers, quick!
The matter is being well taken care of in Singapore and the Alvarez Arena!

She's only recommending the chapters that I wrote;):p
Yeah but if Barbaria recommends a story that has "-by-barbaria" in the URL that is one attention seeking slavegirl and she needs to be cast into the darkest oubliette and forgotten for a few weeks. See how she likes that! Punishing her in the middle of an arena only makes her the center of everything again, not the right way to deal with that kind of slave!

She's only recommending the chapters that I wrote;)
The matter is being well taken care of in Singapore and the Alvarez Arena!
Yeah but if Barbaria recommends a story that has "-by-barbaria" in the URL that is one attention seeking slavegirl and she needs to be cast into the darkest oubliette and forgotten for a few weeks. See how she likes that! Punishing her in the middle of an arena only makes her the center of everything again, not the right way to deal with that kind of slave!
So ... I failed to read the fine print AGAIN! :doh:

I guess I should be stripped Naked and publicly whipped now. :(

I don’t think it was a crucifiable offense, though. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom