Your own prison

What sort of prisoners do you take? (Check all)

• Those awaiting trial

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Those with light sentences (a couple of years or less)

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Those with sentences of several years

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Those with sentences of decades

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Those with life sentences

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Those awaiting corporal punishment

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Those awaiting execution

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • Those detained arbitrarily without due process

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Only males

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only females

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I've checked all the options except for "only males". In imagine a structure in which all types are kept, because its hardships would offer the opportunity to transform the occasional criminal with a light sentence in a rugged psychopath..
I would have included a "male and female" tick box: one of my favorite fantasies consists in throwing a female in a cell occupied by sex starved male prisoners as a punishment.
Prisoners would have to be kept naked and mostly starved. Constant need of food would force inmates to sexually degrade themselves with wardens in hope to obtain additional food.
The entire detention system would be enginereed to make prisoners fail to obey the rules all the time, and be consequently punished or even executed, exclusively for the crew's pleasure.
A sadistic director and personnel would be mandatory. All the cells would be provided with cameras to keep the prisoners under control, sex between inmates prohibited but stimulated by nakedness and boredom, and severely punished if the rules ( de facto impossible to obey) are broken.
Forced labor in mines or engine rooms would be another nice add. Work should be tedious, humiliating, clearly useless and physically exhausting.
There would be a number of torture cells in the structure, and even an execution room. The number of prisoners, always increasing, would be kept under control with occasional random executions, performed in front of all the prisoners.

In real live, I am against prison, except the person is an immediate danger for the public. So I would never imprison for example drug users (see the Vice President), tax fraud convicts, or thiefs. In prison belong only people who hurt other people (mainly murderers) and politicians (because of the danger they are for the public). How about people doing tax fraud to exhibit them nude before public, flog and rape them?

In real live, I am against prison, except the person is an immediate danger for the public. So I would never imprison for example drug users (see the Vice President), tax fraud convicts, or thiefs. In prison belong only people who hurt other people (mainly murderers) and politicians (because of the danger they are for the public). How about people doing tax fraud to exhibit them nude before public, flog and rape them?
...I'm not sure if most people would consider that more merciful! I suppose it is efficient, though.

I would have included a "male and female" tick box: one of my favorite fantasies consists in throwing a female in a cell occupied by sex starved male prisoners as a punishment.
They only have so many "slots" for poll options, sadly - I figured anyone who wanted a co-ed prison could abstain from both the last two.

(Would it cause you great disappointment if the male prisoners demonstrated more restraint than you expected?)

Prisoners would have to be kept naked and mostly starved. Constant need of food would force inmates to sexually degrade themselves with wardens in hope to obtain additional food.
The entire detention system would be enginereed to make prisoners fail to obey the rules all the time, and be consequently punished or even executed, exclusively for the crew's pleasure.
A sadistic director and personnel would be mandatory. All the cells would be provided with cameras to keep the prisoners under control, sex between inmates prohibited but stimulated by nakedness and boredom, and severely punished if the rules ( de facto impossible to obey) are broken.
Forced labor in mines or engine rooms would be another nice add. Work should be tedious, humiliating, clearly useless and physically exhausting.
There would be a number of torture cells in the structure, and even an execution room. The number of prisoners, always increasing, would be kept under control with occasional random executions, performed in front of all the prisoners.

Well, I see it's a good thing you don't have such power, lol...

Quite the factory of human misery - a sadist's banquet. And all under a strictly-enforced pretense of law...

What sort would you have, and how would you organise it? How would the prisoners live? What would they eat, wear, do? How would they be punished if they cause trouble?
This is the type of thread that I would have wanted to make when I first joinced Cruxforums. Either Prison Managment, Slaves Managment, Female Enslavment Rules ... etc, but I couldn't figure out how to format it.

I see that out of 11 voters, 63-64% voted 'Only Females', and non voted 'Only Males'.

I chose 'Only Female', and selected all sentances, except for awaiting trial, corporeal punisment, and excecution.
I don't like excecution in my fantasies, and I think corporeal punishment should be worse that the actual wait. Maybe they can serve a prison sentance after corporeal punishment.
In my prison, female convicts will be kept naked except for collars, and shackles on their wrists and ankles. They will have all their pubic hair removed, and given uniformed medium lenght haircuts. They will have their prison numbers markered on their clean pubic mounds which is reapplied everymoring, but women with a life sentence will be branded there. The prisoners are only identified by inspecting their crotch. They are kept in tight stalls, not deserving of any human furniture or privilages, and sleep on straw floor, huddling together naked for warmth. Their daily routine will consist of a strict regiment of food, exercise, and labour, and they will spend all their free time in their stalls. At 6:00 every morning will begin with all the women being assmbled the court yard, where they are instructed to stand still with their back strait, arms behind their back, chin up, and breasts forward, while naked in the freezing cold, where they collectivally verbally repremanded for their crimes and disobedance in society. They are transported to different locations in the prison and off the premises to their work assignment, via being chained together in a coffle, given no freedom of movemet on their own. Their only toileteries will consist of squat toilets, which they use out in the open, and they can only bath by standing up in a tiny wash basin, again out in the open.
Prisoners can earn special privileges through obediance, and working in the prison in lowly janitorial and catering roles. Instead of being naked, they are distinguised by being allowed a uniformed prison thong, with thier number on the front. They are even give jurisdiction over the other prisoners, who are completally naked in contrast, but are still very much still prisoners.

I'll write more later.

This is the type of thread that I would have wanted to make when I first joinced Cruxforums. Either Prison Managment, Slaves Managment, Female Enslavment Rules ... etc, but I couldn't figure out how to format it.

I see that out of 11 voters, 63-64% voted 'Only Females', and non voted 'Only Males'.

I chose 'Only Female', and selected all sentances, except for awaiting trial, corporeal punisment, and excecution.
I don't like excecution in my fantasies, and I think corporeal punishment should be worse that the actual wait. Maybe they can serve a prison sentance after corporeal punishment.
In my prison, female convicts will be kept naked except for collars, and shackles on their wrists and ankles. They will have all their pubic hair removed, and given uniformed medium lenght haircuts. They will have their prison numbers markered on their clean pubic mounds which is reapplied everymoring, but women with a life sentence will be branded there. The prisoners are only identified by inspecting their crotch. They are kept in tight stalls, not deserving of any human furniture or privilages, and sleep on straw floor, huddling together naked for warmth. Their daily routine will consist of a strict regiment of food, exercise, and labour, and they will spend all their free time in their stalls. At 6:00 every morning will begin with all the women being assmbled the court yard, where they are instructed to stand still with their back strait, arms behind their back, chin up, and breasts forward, while naked in the freezing cold, where they collectivally verbally repremanded for their crimes and disobedance in society. They are transported to different locations in the prison and off the premises to their work assignment, via being chained together in a coffle, given no freedom of movemet on their own. Their only toileteries will consist of squat toilets, which they use out in the open, and they can only bath by standing up in a tiny wash basin, again out in the open.
Prisoners can earn special privileges through obediance, and working in the prison in lowly janitorial and catering roles. Instead of being naked, they are distinguised by being allowed a uniformed prison thong, with thier number on the front. They are even give jurisdiction over the other prisoners, who are completally naked in contrast, but are still very much still prisoners.
So far seems like a harsh regime, but perhaps no worse than they deserve... and fairer than some seen so far in the thread, at least!

Just to clarify a couple of points... the prisoners' arms are chained behind their backs? And they are only allowed to wash and relieve themselves at set times?

How are they punished for disobedience?

Just to clarify a couple of points... the prisoners' arms are chained behind their backs? And they are only allowed to wash and relieve themselves at set times?

How are they punished for disobedience?
No, the prisoners hold their arms behind their backs when holding an assembly, they aren't bound, or like that all of the time.

Well, you mentiond shackles on their wrists and ankles, so I figured...
At this stage, I just accept shackles as customary for enslaved or punished women. I wan't thinking of the practicallity of it, but I'm sure some use must be found for them.
Maybe they are bound together, with their hands bound behind their backs at the assembly, but not for the entire day, only when they being led in coffles.

So far seems like a harsh regime, but perhaps no worse than they deserve... and fairer than some seen so far in the thread, at least!
I don't want it to be too hard. I aim that the women will eventually grow comfortable, and accept their new life as naked animals.

At this stage, I just accept shackles as customary for enslaved or punished women. I wan't thinking of the practicallity of it, but I'm sure some use must be found for them.
Maybe they are bound together, with their hands bound behind their backs at the assembly, but not for the entire day, only when they being led in coffles.
Yes - perhaps there was a misunderstanding. When I think of shackles, I envision them as a set of chains. Do you mean just the bands?

I don't want it to be too hard. I aim that the women will eventually grow comfortable, and accept their new life as naked animals.
I don't think all convicts will accept such things so easily - let alone find them confortable!

Prisoner's would be held in a cell smaller than a cubical. The prisoner's would wear pants and females would wear a bra's and they would have ball gags on all the time except for feeding. The prisoner's are feed in animal feeding trough or they will be force feed. Prisoners who miss behave get punished at the prisons main court yard.

Prisoner's would be held in a cell smaller than a cubical. The prisoner's would wear pants and females would wear a bra's and they would have ball gags on all the time except for feeding. The prisoner's are feed in animal feeding trough or they will be force feed. Prisoners who miss behave get punished at the prisons main court yard.
Pretty harsh. Would they spend all day alone in those cells?

I'll write more later.
I like this scenario. I haven’t added my prison set up on the basis I’d want to be one of the prisoners and my inclination would probably wind up creating an inquisitorial style dungeon!
Hmmm, possibly I could start a separate thread on “ideal” dungeon set up? Lol

I’d love to see your slaves management thread. And thanks for the read. Please do expand, is your prison solely for females?

I like this scenario. I haven’t added my prison set up on the basis I’d want to be one of the prisoners and my inclination would probably wind up creating an inquisitorial style dungeon!
Hmmm, possibly I could start a separate thread on “ideal” dungeon set up? Lol

I’d love to see your slaves management thread. And thanks for the read. Please do expand, is your prison solely for females?
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my prison scenario.
Yes, it is soley for females. I wouldn't have it any other way. I didn't start a slave managment thread. When I first joined Cruxforums, I wanted to start a thread like that, but I couldn't figure out how I should format it, what criteria I should list. It is easier to specialize the theme of a thread, rather than make a generalized Slave Managment thread, as I can list the enteries in a poll. I made a thread for slave clothing, which you already participated in, and one for how well treated or privilaged a sex slave should be. KageKaman made a lot more threads like this than me, going back long before I joined.

Back
Top Bottom