Your Very Best Work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Like willowfall said, I've posted so many stories, mainly illustrated with manips, and some threads, where throught manips , I express my view of crucifixion or tortures , that I cant say what are the bests ... (if they exist ...)
I did all them, hoping that it could please to some of members and it's, in fact, my only motivation to continue ...
Viewing the likes that they are getting is my inducement to proceed ...
Anyway, I've nothing more to do in this thread , I've to work on my future manips ... :D:p:rolleyes:

I can more easily tell you which one I like the least.
That is perhaps a different thread, but a topic that might be interesting all the same. For myself, I'd probably pick "Trabbian Justce: Jungle Hell". I don't think it was that bad, but it was a not strictly necessary extension of the first two. That said, the ebook has the most downloads of the three, so perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about. But Moore will tell you I never do...

Yet another current collaboration with Barb, Windar and Madi, and my personal Golden Bear winner - 'Barbarossanova' -

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/barbarossanova.6616/

barb_in_berlin_1_by_bobnearled-dc4a7fi.jpg

What is the 'best' work, judged by the author him/herself? Whether it is good or not, I prefer to leave to the readers.
That's very true... but we know which pieces are fun to write...

Right now I'm having fun continuing 'Noemi', a story that like my others I had to drop out of about a year ago due to circumstances.

Brief summary...

It tells the tale of an artificially grown cyborg-girl, specimen 13-06 aka 'Noemi', who is sent to a primitive planet as an emissary, in order to hoodwink the natives into joining a fascist galactic empire, that she herself never experienced. She only believes from her implanted memories and knowledge that ths empire is universally good. She tries to present the empire in religious terms that the natives can understand but that leads to misunderstandings, as the natives have distant memories of half-forgotten cults, that cause them to choose this Emissary of Heaven for a special sacrifice...

With that going on I switch to the cyborg-growing facility, a remote space station where everyone works in isolated teams so nobody gets the whole picture (which is very revolting). On top of that artificial intelligence technology is officially banned in the galactic empire due to catastrophic experience from the past. There is a Templar-like enforcer group that watches over such bans, and two of the team members decide to go rogue and inform these enforcers of what's going on, even at the possible costs of their own lives!

Inevitably, laser-gun battles, spaceship escapes, encounters with alien concubines etc. must follow!

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/noemi.6138/

A worthwhile thread to be kept alive with some of my own 3d renders.
It`s kind of difficult to choose our own favorites as our older creation are technically
inferior but sometimes artistically superior.

I hope that you get what i`m trying to explain as i`m not really good with words:cool:

first person view nara6.jpgGen3 P3d adele 3d Iray16.jpgGenesis3 Adele 4 nail raised2.jpgGenesis3 Adele pre crux Iray10.jpgmaya new hair2.jpgV4 daisy cruxed1 version018a.jpgVH serena 4 nail dance Iray test7.jpg

Attachments

• VH serena gravel ground2.jpg
    VH serena gravel ground2.jpg
    862.4 KB · Views: 214
It`s kind of difficult to choose our own favorites as our older creation are technically
inferior but sometimes artistically superior.

I hope that you get what i`m trying to explain as i`m not really good with words:cool:
This makes perfect sense to me. It is much easier now to render images artistically, but some of the older images do have a great deal of artistic merit as well. :)

This image of yours is splendid! I have no idea whether it's one of your newer or older ones, but it is a beautiful composition.

This makes perfect sense to me. It is much easier now to render images artistically, but some of the older images do have a great deal of artistic merit as well. :)

This image of yours is splendid! I have no idea whether it's one of your newer or older ones, but it is a beautiful composition.

This is an updated version of an older scene (from around 2014) with a different render engine and much better lighting.
Also sometimes for the same effort than another creation we get lucky:)

Those are the same Victoria 3d model:VH serena circa2014.jpg

I thought of this thread when I read a quote from the late Lawrence Ferlinghetti, who just passed away yesterday at the age of 101:

“My newest poems,” Mr. Ferlinghetti once told an interviewer, “are always my favorite poems.”

When Juan started this thread, Barb and I were in the middle of writing "Noosed Nude NYC", so, as per Ferlinghetti, I mentioned that one. But, oddly enough, I would probably still say that today, not because hanging interests me (it doesn't really), but because of the many meta elements in the story that touch on how we all live so much of our lives on line today and what effect that is having on us and our society.

For those who haven't read it and wish to, the link is

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to bump this thread up and see if anyone who replied then has changed their mind and if any of the newer members or those who weren't active back then have any thoughts to add.

By the way, some of you may know, and some may not (I didn't) that Ferlinghetti wrote a poem about crucifixion. It's called "Sometime During Eternity" and here is a link:

It’s kind of a torture, being forced to choose just one. But if CF said they were going to delete everything of mine except one story and one artwork, I would choose these (might give a different answer tomorrow):

Story:

Artwork:
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/drawings-by-montycrusto.7143/post-542987

Regarding the pure numbers, the most successful thread I ever posted here on CF is "Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies". I started it in April 2019 and as of today, it already has over 800 replies and 162,000 views. I find that quite remarkable, since all my other threads usually die after a couple of days.

So far, I have only posted three stories. My favourite one is "The Inquisition Game". It is my longest and most complex story yet, constantly changing the point of view between the protagonist and the antagonist. Avoiding plot holes, keeping the continuity and finding the right balance between exposition and storytelling pace was quite a challenge, but in the end, I was very happy with the result.

Back
Top Bottom