Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello.

Thank you Dorothy and Sharkman for making this an entertaining thread.

Dorothy, I have never classified myself as a cuck and do not believe I have that profile. Not that I'm against it, per se. It just doesn't seem to be how I'm wired. But, in fairness, some guys on forums have said to me I AM def. a cuck, because I fall into specific categories. Hmm.

Because you and Shark have been good enough to elucidate this concept of mine (My wife cruxed and sexually abused as part of it), I will give you some of my more detailed thoughts related to this concept.

Before I met my wife, I had a gf who got me turned on by the idea of my being sexually humiliated, and her being sexually humiliated. I did not come to it naturally. I was a "normal" guy, who - while not being a man's man - did have a strong male psyche. I played baseball at SDSU and rode motocross. Felicia (Lisa) was from Mexico and had lived in San Diego since she was 5. For some reason, she was turned on by her own humiliation, and we explored her humiliation way before we explored mine. Our early humiliations were based on voyeurism, where she pretended not to be aware that she was being spied on by other males. She had this fetish before she met me. Sort of a Humiliated Nude Female version of ENF, but where she is voyeured. I could discuss the aspects of my own humiliation that do not border on crux oriented fantasy role play, but I will instead focus on how Lisa messed with me that bordered on the kinds of things that are violent or dangerous. She liked knife play and would put it against my cock and balls and threaten castration. She thought this the most humiliating role play for a male to have to deal with, and his being told he wasn't hung. She really enjoyed humiliating me and threatening to cut off my manhood. She tied me down, but we did not play any crux oriented bondage. We did not think along those lines. But she definitely "forced me to strip naked" as part of our foreplay.

FF to my marriage. My wife, Gina, no nickname, LOL, came with a rape fetish. She did not incorporate humiliaiton with rape. In fact, Gina does not understand humiliation as a sexual turn on concept. Her being turned on by her own rape is fantasy based, and a guy TAKING the most intimate thing from her, but not as a form of humiliation, but as a form of force. We have been married 4 years now and during the early part of our relationship we played a few times with other couples. Yes, I did enjoy seeing her with other men, but not as a cuck. Also, I was with his gf at the same time, so there was that. It's pretty complex.

Why am I turned on by my wife's crucifixion and rape, or the reverse?

I will address that in my next installment.

Tom

Last edited:
I am wondering whether there are other men out there who place as the victim of a crucifixion their wife or girlfriend.

It's a very hot and erotic scenario in my fantasies, imagining her being abducted by three or four men, and brought to a medieval type center of torture, where her clothes are slowly cut off until she's totally nude, and then her wrists nailed to a cross and the cross lifted. Every guy who knew her socially or in some work capacity would look up at her and enjoy the satisfaction of the haughty bitch being tortured and left for her slow death. They would get to smirk as they took in the view of her intimate tattoo that only I got to see during oral sex. Her reaction of tossing her head back and forth in pain and humiliation would be HOT.

Does anyone have similar thoughts?

Are there still interests in discuss this topic? Taking into account the previous discussions it's inciting my partner involved as victim of a crucifixion.

As i look down at my cross completely naked with the cold breeze making me shiver
my husband produces what i find out later is called a cornu , two shapes that look very
much like a males penis. now then dorothy i don`t want you to die in total agony so
this little darling will make your body tingle and knowing you like i do should make you
orgasm a few times. i look at him with a mixture of hate and disbelief while Brenda smirks
and laughs. i`m getting the real thing Dorothy , what you are getting does`nt throb. i spit
at her but miss and that makes her laugh out loud. two helpers grab me bend me over
and i feel the cornu entering my bum and it`s my husband who is fitting it to my body.
it bends,stretching my bum hole and i feel it entering my vagina , i cry out loud and Brenda
bursts out laughing . Jimmy Jimmy no no it hurts but my body say`s it`s lovely and i find
myself on the brink of orgasm and then to my utter shame i do orgasm and my screams
echo all around Howley Hall . told you she was a hot ar st bitch Jimmy says turning to
Brenda . then how it happens i have no idea, i am partly in blissful heaven when the first nail
enters my wrist i hear a girlie scream then a kind of howl as the second nail is driven into
my other wrist. i feel my feet brought together one on top of the other and huge nail is
driven right through them and this girl is semi conscious and blubbering in pure agony
as her cross is lifted vertical. then i feel it, WOW my bum, my pussy what`s in me,then i realize
it`s the cornu somehow nailed to my cross ,i am being double fucked as well as crucified.
i wriggle , "Oh It`s Lovely" no it`s not i``m crucified , i wriggle again it`s stretching my bum
hole, i move up and down it`s fucking my pussy , Jimmy you beast you beast what have you done
to me and i catch glimpse of his laughing face as i plunge into another wild screaming orgasm.
humiliation after humiliation, his mistress is cuddling my husband ,Oh she loves it Jimmy you did
say she was hot ar`sed but i will be hotter than her when i climb into your bed. i scream back
BASTARDS at them but that only makes them laugh more, then the cornu in my pussy starts to
work again as i fall into that deep well of erotic bliss,i am a whore a tart, a scrubber every thing
they say about nympho woman is me as i writhe on my cross totally naked feeling agonizing
pain mixed with amazing pleasure as i ride my cornu. how long it took me to die i have no idea
but i did die alone and in the dark my last thoughts being, my husband is probably fucking his
new woman as i am dying.

I KNOW, I`m A Dirty Bitch
Love Dottie
@Dorothy Brown ....I love ya !! You are such a naughty girl...good descriptive text. x :icon12:

Are there still interests in discuss this topic? Taking into account the previous discussions it's inciting my partner involved as victim of a crucifixion.

If that is the case then you are truly lucky :D

I wouldn't want to cause my wife real agony, any more than I would want to suffer it myself. But fantasy allows us to go places we might not otherwise go.
I mentioned a crux model who provides a passable image of my wife on a cross . . . . . .

sus11_200.jpg

If that is the case then you are truly lucky :D

I wouldn't want to cause my wife real agony, any more than I would want to suffer it myself. But fantasy allows us to go places we might not otherwise go.
I mentioned a crux model who provides a passable image of my wife on a cross . . . . . .

View attachment 614475
Oh yeah that's good old Ailina....(or whatever her name is....)

Sharkman, don`t feel guilty about thoughts of having your wife crucified,
your real time relationship with her is totally different to fantasizing about
her in different situations. I Have tried to think out fantasies about people
i don`t know and it just does`nt work ,but with close relations and friends
it`s completely different and can get very exciting. one , no two of my closest
girl friends we go out on girlie nights out together have suffered anything
from being soaked in a dunk tank or ducking stool {a wet girl turns you on boys}
to being executed in all sorts of ways depending on my mood at the time. My
sisters and cousin`s have suffered the same fate plus bondage and spanking
even my favourite none terminal torments the pit of shit and i have a very
special writer who writes amazing stories for me ,i give him an idea and he
brings it all to life. All the girls i use in my head i have known for years,how
they act and think etc. and that makes fantasies about them much more
exciting and realistic . when we are out together girl talk i find out which
men they fantasize about , oh yes we do, and which ones make their skin
crawl so obviously the ones they hate bed them or torture them in my
fantasy mind . so Sharkman if it`s a turn on for you to fantasize about doing
naughty things to your wife or even her sister ,better still both together just
enjoy it as long as it does`nt spill over into real life it`s great, mind you real
life you can bring in spanking and bondage we do that every chance we get
when we have a few hours alone together. yes he has made me cry, felt guilty
but i always give him a cuddle and say Thank You

It’s quite an intriguing idea - seeing the woman you’ve known and loved on such an intimate level be stripped, scourged, humiliated, and then finally nailed to a cross for all and sundry to see. I find another interesting question to ask purely within the realm of fantasy is this: in ancient times if your wife was crucified, would you go to the place of execution and watch her suffer until the end? Interesting. Some probably would not go because they could not stand to see her suffer. Others may. It’s an interesting question. Would the man be able to live with himself afterwards if his wife made eye contact with him while he was in the crowd watching her suffer and writhe on her cross, yet he did nothing to try and even help? If he could, would he even help?

In my fantasy world my husband does watch me die on my cross
he has found a new bedmate and is having me executed on
made up charges, and as you see in the short stories of mine
he brings along his new floozy to watch too, and she does`nt
realize that when he get`s tired of her she will end up in the
same place as me. to make it kinkier still his new lay is my
sister , just let your mind run wild, once you start using your
wife or a family member you will never be able to watch them
again in real life without your thoughts going to what you have
done to them in fantasy land. it could spark up your love life too

The men in Germany really know how to treat their women
i have just been watching the 2018 Hussitenfest Bernau
street carnival, and this year instead of one or two girls
dressed in sackcloth tied to a post on a horse drawn cart
there are maybe six being dragged along behind the same
cart with two girls behind them pulling along small carts
filled with bricks all wearing sackcloth and behind all that
a big German man with a bullwhip whipping the ones struggling
to keep up with the whip. if one falls down in the road she
gets whipped on the ground, the girls must love it . It`s the
same with all the fairs in Germany the women really go through it
sometime hanging onto a rope and being dunked in a water tank
or that massive ducking stool being dunked in the river and they
are put right under it`s not just a splash pool. i have watched the
Bernau one for years because i am a burning at the stake girl and
of course my mind get`s working and i`m thinking what if those
girls up on the cart are going to the stake for real i suppose it
would make a spectacular ending to the carnival , i bet a few
girls including me would volunteer for that

I am wondering whether there are other men out there who place as the victim of a crucifixion their wife or girlfriend.

It's a very hot and erotic scenario in my fantasies, imagining her being abducted by three or four men, and brought to a medieval type center of torture, where her clothes are slowly cut off until she's totally nude, and then her wrists nailed to a cross and the cross lifted. Every guy who knew her socially or in some work capacity would look up at her and enjoy the satisfaction of the haughty bitch being tortured and left for her slow death. They would get to smirk as they took in the view of her intimate tattoo that only I got to see during oral sex. Her reaction of tossing her head back and forth in pain and humiliation would be HOT.

Does anyone have similar thoughts?

Hi, your thoughts turn me on. I've got a girlfriend - she's still living with her "husband" - and I'd like to see her abused, raped, tortured and nailed on the cross. Thinking of that makes my prick stiff. If she knew what I am writung she would quit in the spot.

would you go to the place of execution and watch her suffer until the end? Interesting. Some probably would not go because they could not stand to see her suffer. Others may. It’s an interesting question. Would the man be able to live with himself afterwards if his wife made eye contact with him while he was in the crowd watching her suffer and writhe on her cross, yet he did nothing to try and even help? If he could, would he even help?

Hello Cadre,

Thank you for your really tough question and a good one at that. My problem is that with all of my fantasies of this kind I am forced to watching her crucifixion, as I am also humiliated and abducted along with her and made to be there as well, adding to my fantasies of emasculation. It must be entirely emasculating to not be able to prevent your wife's rape (like that scene from Because of the Cats, that's here and there on the net, and other scenes similar to it.)

In the scenario you present, Cadre, it is awful in every way. If you don't go then you are leaving her to not be near to you in such a final moment, and you would have to deal with hearing from second hand about her suffering, and you - her husband - hiding in a closet when it happened. If you do go, you have to look up at her and see her for the last time, tortured naked and then crucified.

I can't answer your question. In all of my scenarios of my imagination, where I am not also captured and tortured, my wife is captured as part of a court intrigue and while I am not around is stripped naked and sexually abused, tortured and even having to deal with some awful extreme tortures, such has having a portion of her breasts cut off, or her being skinned. This is because (just as in real life) in the scenario she is a haughty bitch, and the women of the court would LOVE to see her in this situation. That is, in the Roman times of torture being over the top, relative to our modern times.

I really enjoyed your question and writing about this. Thank you. Please feel free to have a conversation with me about this in more detail and if you have thoughts about your wife in similar fantasies. Naturally I really do love my wife, and this is only a continued fantasy I have about her being humiliated. But it is fun to consider, because I am a sicko, I suppose.

i suppose it
would make a spectacular ending to the carnival , i bet a few
girls including me would volunteer for that

I am a burner and though I have never yet made it out to THE Burning Man - going on NOW, in fact - I have gone to the regionals which are all over the USA and especially in the southwest of the country. A lot of the women who go to burning man events would def. volunteer to participate in something like this. It sounds like wicked fun.

In my fantasy world my husband does watch me die on my cross
he has found a new bedmate and is having me executed on
made up charges, and as you see in the short stories of mine
he brings along his new floozy to watch too, and she does`nt
realize that when he get`s tired of her she will end up in the
same place as me. to make it kinkier still his new lay is my
sister , just let your mind run wild, once you start using your
wife or a family member you will never be able to watch them
again in real life without your thoughts going to what you have
done to them in fantasy land. it could spark up your love life too

IMO, Everything you're written toward the end is true. But before I get to that, just to let you know, your scenario is very similar to mine, where my wife is tortured or raped or crucified or skinned. But unlike your trumped up charges, hers are sort of real, in that those of us at court - in my scenario - are always fucking around on everyone and attending the tortures of whomever has lost favor with the nobility. So the marriages are merely for sake of court ties and convenience. To watch my wife then be tortured under such a scheme would be of course totally hot.

RE the in-law circumstance, I can identify with something you wrote, in that once you see your sister in law in the nude or in a sex act where you weren't supposed to witness such a thing, it does make it impossible to think of them another way when you see them socially or with the family or with their husband, etc.

Thank you for your very erotic response!

The men in Germany really know how to treat their women
i have just been watching the 2018 Hussitenfest Bernau
street carnival, and this year instead of one or two girls
dressed in sackcloth tied to a post on a horse drawn cart
there are maybe six being dragged along behind the same
cart with two girls behind them pulling along small carts
filled with bricks all wearing sackcloth and behind all that
a big German man with a bullwhip whipping the ones struggling
to keep up with the whip. if one falls down in the road she
gets whipped on the ground, the girls must love it . It`s the
same with all the fairs in Germany the women really go through it
sometime hanging onto a rope and being dunked in a water tank