or that massive ducking stool being dunked in the river and they
are put right under it`s not just a splash pool. i have watched the
Bernau one for years because i am a burning at the stake girl and
of course my mind get`s working and i`m thinking what if those
girls up on the cart are going to the stake for real i suppose it
would make a spectacular ending to the carnival , i bet a few
girls including me would volunteer for that

Dorothy! You aren’t planning a trip to Germany for us now, are you? :rolleyes:

Xirix7, i use what is called the hidden facility ,i got the idea from a poser set
in another group but when a wife or girlfriend is out of favour and he has a
new squeeze, she is taken to the hidden facility ,booked in and then executed.
short drop hanging , through the trapdoor hanging, guillotine. the only choice
she has left she can choose her death. then my husband delivers me to
the facility and i choose most`ly the guillotine, and get a shock when i find out
my executioner is my husbands best friend , we have been out together socially
spent nights at each others homes and now he is going to execute me. we chat
he is in no hurry to execute me and it get`s sexual, would you like to execute me
naked i whisper, well dorothy i have always admired your stunning body , yes
let me execute you naked , so i undress throw my clothes into a corner of the
execution room and just stand beside the bascule hands behind my back,the
look on his face is totally amazing and something is stirring in his pants too,
would you like to fuck me i say coyly , but you are married to my best friend
he say`s, does it matter now i say i`m going to die you are the last person to
see me alive , and we make amazing love on the bascule or on the floor beside
the guillotine . filled with his sperm i whisper again , execute me now Frank i
always call him Frank , real life person i know , then it happens quickly ,he
pins my arms behind me straps me to the bascule and in seconds i am locked
and helpless in the lunette , he has one hand on the lever and i just look at him
and say execute me Frank and he does. if it`s a hanging mostly the same idea
but i promise to do a lovely dance for him . The Hidden Facility has a contract
with the local concrete factory and i am in the pillar of a motorway bridge
somewhere in England

You have some amazing pictures there i only got the you tube video
the girl in the wheel barrow i would do that like a shot. those German
girls are really up for it and they do get roughed up in the spirit of things
and they are stunners too . one thing about Germany though is the girls
are really beautiful , but the older women seem to get fat for some reason
probably the diet . but visiting Germany you usually get a warm welcome

Xirix7, i use what is called the hidden facility somewhere in England

I very much enjoyed your erotic writing of your own death by guillotine. As I have imagined by wife debreasted by guillotine as part of her torture, it was easy enough for me to imagine you electing this form of execution. Also, beheading is really big in the world of illustrated guro, so there's got to be an interest in it out there. Your hidden facility scheme solves a lot of technical problems and makes sense. I love that you and your executioner have wanted one another for a long time and finally got your before death moment to enjoy one another. You and I have something in common, in that both of us seem to have a fetish for learning about the intimacy of other people in secret. In your fantasy, you get to send the man back to his wife, where he finally cheated on her and now has to think about being inside of you when he's inside of her. Wicked. (I wonder what this is based upon? Heh heh heh. What guy have you spied on while he got out of the shower that you weren't supposed to see in the nude, and the memory is now part of your masturbation? LOL.)

In your fantasy, how did your husband's best friend ever get to be in charge of executions. That's way too funny. Since he became that, aren't you temped to ask him about the final moments of others he killed. That would be wild. I have a real life moment where my wife's best friend told a guy about every detail of her naked body. (She has seen her several times at the gym.) My wife didn't know about this and the friend kept it a secret, but she described her in complete detail. It really turns me on to think about the friend getting to see you in the nude.

It`s the way my mind works Xirix7, it has to be someone i know
Frank is a friend of my husband, Manchester United fans, i know
Frank and his wife very well and we sometimes have a night out
together so it`s Frank who is the last person who see`s me alive .
funny thing is i fantasize about Frank using my body and executing
me, but his wife Molly has never been in my kinky thoughts . Men
naked ,being an ex model i have seen naked men from being sixteen
years old,it was just a job they saw us girls naked too but we never
got into orgy`s . but i still quite vividly remember my husbands face
when he saw me naked for the first time , that was pure adoration

It`s the way my mind works Xirix7, it has to be someone i know
Frank is a friend of my husband . . .

Here we have a similar fetish interest, but I suppose to different purposes. Yes, I want Gina (my wife) to have her torture related to a male she already knows, such as a witness or the executioner himself, but unlike your fantasies, it isn't centered around kindness, but it brings home the humiliation and makes it deeper. By making my wife nearby to a man she knows socially or through work, I heighten the humiliation and her having to deal with it all.

We have had no orgies in our past, despite our being burners and going to burning man events and swim parties where we're all nude. But those were completely non-sexual, though occasionally a couple would make out in the pool and get to second base in front of the rest of us. But we wouldn't dwell on them and we'd leave them to their joy.

The intimacy shared with someone Gina and I knew were based on two "rape" role plays where there was a guest star, and three MMFF foursomes. This was over the past 5 years and most of it was before we were married, about 4 - 5 years ago.
One of the rapes and two of the MMFFs involved people we knew, and the intimacy - that is, the male learning about Gina's body in every way, remains a complete turn on to me still. While you are having your Frank is kind to me fetish while you fantasize about him with you before your execution, and his being loving toward you, I am fantasizing about Gina being totally humiliated by the men she is with, and it happening in front of me.

so Sharkman if it`s a turn on for you to fantasize about doing
naughty things to your wife or even her sister ,better still both together just
enjoy it

Dorothy, I'm curious -

When you think of the friends and family you imagine being tortured, what's the worst version of your scenario you've imagined to turn you on? What is the deepest and darkest thing you've imagined them having to live through?
Are they often executed in the end of your scenario?
How so?

Since I first read it, the idea keeps me aroused and I can't get it out of my mind. Just asking myself if good manners would require to politely invite her at the risk of denial and being declared crazy - or better just take her by surprise?

Well, if you've ever played any kind of bondage game with her, the beginning aspects of a crucifixion role play is no different than that, presuming you don't use real nails. LOL.

You could always tie her up by role play "force" to a cross and see how it goes from there.

Naturally, my fetish is entirely fantasy, as I place my wife in the full effect of her crucifixion: her clothing cut off, her body fully displayed and her being raped before the cross is raised with her being actually nailed to it. It would be, for me, a very erotic emasculation to be held against my will at knifepoint, forced to watch this happen to her.

But those are my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom