Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
That body looks like it is lusting to be crucified....but she should be stripped totally nude and raped anally by at least four of her executioners first ......and her ass filled with hot semen....then forcefully walked totally nude to her place of crucifixion through the large crowd...... then tied spread eaged , raised up on her tip toes and scourged at least 100 lashes....full body to prepare her for the nailing......then carried nude to her cross by force and nailed totally nude... thru the palms and feet with her knees bent to dance the dance of lust on the crosss...her cross raised and set in the hole...now she would know there is no escape....her destiny is to experience the pleasures of the cross...she would begin her dance of lust...pushing up on her nailed feet to catch her breath...and experience the pleasures and intense orgasms of the cross....her shaved pussy and ass would be dripping from her many intense orgasms....and her nipples would be fully erect the entire time...showing her lust and inner desire to be crucified........all the crowd would lust watching her experience her pleasures...

Last edited:
As said before nice and thrilling fantasy. There are so many different possibilities, aspects. Modern, ancient, private, public, single, group? Who would like to build a story about this subject to post it later? What about discussing the plot and story line in a PM?
Yes. I’d enjoy both of those. I usually have time in the evening - weeknights to chat. I have a pvt. chat room we could use. Let’s stay in contact?

Her husband has persuaded his wife to take her passion for nudism one step further. She is naturally submissive and has tried some light bondage and spankings. She confesses her desire to exhibit herself like the crux girls. Her husband decides to take her to a secluded place. She strips. She lies on the rough timber, the sharp wood teases her naked body as he stands back to admire her form and position she asks in an almost whisper what he is doing. Is he going to nail her like this she asks? Or has he arranged for someone else to do the deed on her. Perhaps he has. Perhaps he is inviting that man, any man, to do her now, like this:

The Nude Wife in position, ready to be Nailed.jpg

A man who recognises a beautiful woman readying herself for him. She is in a heightened state now. Her husband has taken photographs and posted them on the Crux Forum. The same forum that got her so wet looking at the other 'crux girls'. Now she is (almost) one herself.

She is breathing more heavily, the thrill of her predicament is making her become increasingly wet. The thrill of exhibiting herself, displaying herself, the hundreds of men who will be gazing on her nude form. The expectation of not knowing what they are thinking, what they have planned for her, she is fearful and a little afraid but she is also moaning and she is resolute. She is definitely going to go through with it.

Her heart pounding as in her thoughts she is begging 'to be told'. To be told how many men will be carrying out the final act of securing her willing naked body to the timber. They will let her achieve the experience and the rush of a full crucifixion. To become just like the other girls on the forum. Her juices are flowing so much they are staining the dry parched timber as she wriggles her shapely bottom on the gnarled trunk, she has placed her delicate feet in the perfect position to be pinioned, her hands behind her tiny waist emphasising her tits. She is almost but not quite the crux girl she has fantasised about, her innermost desire to be exhibited naked and taken to be summarily crucified is moments away. She is ready, so ready. She deserves this as she lays her head back in a true subservient way her nipples go rock hard, her chest is heaving pushing up her magnificent tits.

"Oh my god" she says half under her breath "please" she says, not in a plea for clemency but for the man or men to step forward, make themselves known and deliver her just punishment. She has been naughty, she knows this and as a result has given away control. A man, any man will be telling her very soon what he needs from her in her final moments.

This is it, the moment of her crucifixion has arrived. There are dozens if not hundreds of men now looking at her. These are the men her husband warned her about when she described her ultimate fantasy. These are the members of the Crux Forum. The men who know how a woman like her should be dealt with. The same men who she agreed to expose herself to, men who will have sadistic thoughts and ultimately do the deed for her.

Her husband had warned her that if she showed herself like she is now on the forum, totally bare and in a submissive position then she had to be prepared for the consequences. She wants it even more as she listens to her husbands warnings, just as he has described the forum members are already forming their plans for this woman. She is here displaying herself and she clearly is ready.

"Tell them to do their worst with me" she whispers ...then she adds: "and please tell them that they must tell me what to do, they must order me, use me however they want" she is approaching her first orgasm as she then whispers; "tell all the men to not in any way hold back as to what it is you will all do to my little naked body, I want to hear ALL of your plans for me...."

Last edited by a moderator:
The Futile Escape 1

This was all proving too much. She had followed his instructions to the letter, had not resisted or complained. She had been a good Hotwife for years and now she was pushing her own boundaries at his suggestion and encouragement

The nails were there in a neat pile as was the two heavy hammers and a mallet, just in case, the old timber tree trunk had been tested for suitability the week before and it hadn’t rained so the timber hadn’t needed covering, it was nice and brittle and dry, just what you need for long penetrating spiked nails.

Everything was in place. Everything she needed to see through her fantasy. The day and started as he had planned. She woke and showered and di her hair and make up. she wanted to look he best for the strangers she would be meeting later. She knew her place and put on her heels and lay back on the sofa, eyes closed as he preferred and fingered herself. Her all over tan looked really good, acquired from long hot days at their secret spot where the timber had been set in place.

The Futile Escape 1 - Getting Ready for The Cross.jpg

He had taken her roughly that morning and left a load of cum inside her.

Scan41.jpgScan34.jpg

This added to her sexual mood, which had now become a frustration. One familiar cock and minor pain was not what she had been promised. She wanted to be executed after taking many more cocks than this one, many more...

It was not her role to complain. She knew that. She was there to obey, to do exactly as she was told. And she had.

They had arrived and set everything up, she had stripped to a string bikini as they were making their first preparations. Just in case there were hikers in the area....

The Futile Escape - Getting Ready for the Cross 4.jpg

There wasn't a sole around for miles and she took the bikini off and as he had promised he burnt that and the rest of her clothes. She wouldn’t be needing them. The heavy timber was a good fit on her slender naked body, he had chosen well. This would be a good way to end her, she thought.

The level of sexual tension inside her was immense. This was the most erotic thing she had ever done, by some considerable margin. The culmination of her life’s fantasises aver since she was little girl looking at the images of the naked pretty women undergoing a bare naked inquisition. It seemed so natural a thing to do, to punish naked women.

This was her day.

As she lay back on the timber ready for the men to do their worst with the cum she had been holding in leaked out. At that very moment she heard a sound. The sound of gravel under boots. Heavy boots, men’s boots.

They were here at last. She had a shuddering orgasm there and then. This was her second of the day and it wouldn’t be her last.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Futile Escape 2

Her killers had arrived.

The Futile Escape 2 - Running Away 2.jpg

The desolate landscape contrasted sharply with the victim’s soft and curved body. Her deep tan she had been working on for weeks standing out against the light fawns and greens of the desert. She was miles from anywhere, miles from any prospect of rescue.

This was how it would be.

She was too good a body to just simply execute there and then. The images the husband had shared with the gang members did not do her justice. This was one seriously fit woman.

They would need some ‘time’ with her first. She let out a long sigh of a mixture of frustration and outright pleasure. She was going to be their sexual plaything.

The Futile Escape - Captured.jpegThe Futile Escape - Sucking for Her Life.jpg

She was still standing in the 'wilderness' as they discussed what to do with her next: "lie down bitch" she immediately reacted and stretched herself submissively her arms above her head and her delicate feet pointing. Would they now rape her?

Sucking frantically she took them all in her mouth. Sperming into her filling her throat and into her belly, god they were so rough! She loved it, the degradation, the humiliation !

Last edited:
The Futile Escape 2

Her killers had arrived.
Last warning! Next time you receiving warning-points!

One of the rules here is: "using thumbnails".
I think you've over-looked this rule, or don't know of it
I would you request that you use the thumbnail option in the future, please.
The moderators will make thumbnails from your first post with pictures.
You can find more informations here:
Thank you for your understanding.
Madiosi

As i look down at my cross completely naked with the cold breeze making me shiver
my husband produces what i find out later is called a cornu , two shapes that look very
much like a males penis. now then dorothy i don`t want you to die in total agony so
this little darling will make your body tingle and knowing you like i do should make you
orgasm a few times. i look at him with a mixture of hate and disbelief while Brenda smirks
and laughs. i`m getting the real thing Dorothy , what you are getting does`nt throb. i spit
at her but miss and that makes her laugh out loud. two helpers grab me bend me over
and i feel the cornu entering my bum and it`s my husband who is fitting it to my body.
it bends,stretching my bum hole and i feel it entering my vagina , i cry out loud and Brenda
bursts out laughing . Jimmy Jimmy no no it hurts but my body say`s it`s lovely and i find
myself on the brink of orgasm and then to my utter shame i do orgasm and my screams
echo all around Howley Hall . told you she was a hot ar st bitch Jimmy says turning to
Brenda . then how it happens i have no idea, i am partly in blissful heaven when the first nail
enters my wrist i hear a girlie scream then a kind of howl as the second nail is driven into
my other wrist. i feel my feet brought together one on top of the other and huge nail is
driven right through them and this girl is semi conscious and blubbering in pure agony
as her cross is lifted vertical. then i feel it, WOW my bum, my pussy what`s in me,then i realize
it`s the cornu somehow nailed to my cross ,i am being double fucked as well as crucified.
i wriggle , "Oh It`s Lovely" no it`s not i``m crucified , i wriggle again it`s stretching my bum
hole, i move up and down it`s fucking my pussy , Jimmy you beast you beast what have you done
to me and i catch glimpse of his laughing face as i plunge into another wild screaming orgasm.
humiliation after humiliation, his mistress is cuddling my husband ,Oh she loves it Jimmy you did
say she was hot ar`sed but i will be hotter than her when i climb into your bed. i scream back
BASTARDS at them but that only makes them laugh more, then the cornu in my pussy starts to
work again as i fall into that deep well of erotic bliss,i am a whore a tart, a scrubber every thing
they say about nympho woman is me as i writhe on my cross totally naked feeling agonizing
pain mixed with amazing pleasure as i ride my cornu. how long it took me to die i have no idea
but i did die alone and in the dark my last thoughts being, my husband is probably fucking his
new woman as i am dying.

I KNOW, I`m A Dirty Bitch
Love Dottie
No, your`e a true Yorkshire lass. Straight to the point and no beating about the bush.

The Futile Escape 3

After what seemed like hours the last cock spermed down her throat and she gulped down another load. She had taken so much that two thoughts crossed her mind; could they see that her belly was actually slightly distended so full had they made her and perhaps more importantly if they were all ‘spent’ and they had had their fill then what would now happen to her.

Would they after all see through their agreed plan to execute her. All the preparations being potentially derailed because they all wanted to fuck her instead of snuffing her.

Clearly these guys were ruthless, the way she had just been treated proved that beyond any doubt, she felt like a rag doll covered in sperm and spittle all down her tits. There was a conversation going on. It was still the best part of a very sunny day and she was feeling hot, hot that way and ‘hot’

Futile Escape - Cum on Body 1.jpgFutile Escape - Cum on Tits 2.jpg

Then one of them spoke “we want you to escape, so we can hunt you down, that’s how we are going to do it…” she looked shocked

No crucifixion? Surely not…

“When I count to three you will set off, then I will count to one hundred and we are coming for you, head towards the sea then the boulder field” he added

This was a trap

The boulder field was virtually impenetrable, hard to traverse even in full hiking gear. She was naked in bare feet. She surmised that’s where they would take her down.

The Futile Escape 2 - Running for Her Life.jpg

She set off towards the seashore as instructed conscious of her nudity and the increased chance of being seen. No matter her pussy was dripping wet down her legs and she still had cum all over her front. she was getting out of breath now in this bizarre hunting game

The Futile Escape - On The Run.jpg

Pausing to check where she was the boulder field came into view, that was where she would be ended

Futile Escape - Trapped.jpg

When she reached the rock boundary it was pointless trying to evade the hunters anymore and so she stopped and they told her exactly what they wanted her to do.

Futile Escape - Rock Climb.jpg

She was to make her way up the steep slope and when they were happy with her position she was to stop and wait instructions

Futile Escape - Execution Awaits.jpg

This was the erotic moment as the men looked up at her. assuming the semi crucifix position she had achieved on the timber she waited.

For my friend and me, a kind of spectacle in which she is condemned, whipped and crucified would be very attractive.
Of course without nails and also otherwise she should not have pain in the first place, but feel the embarrassment when she hangs helplessly on the cross naked in front of a group of spectators.
Unfortunately such a thing is not so easy to find^^

Sharkman, don`t feel guilty about thoughts of having your wife crucified,
your real time relationship with her is totally different to fantasizing about
her in different situations. I Have tried to think out fantasies about people
i don`t know and it just does`nt work ,but with close relations and friends
it`s completely different and can get very exciting. one , no two of my closest
girl friends we go out on girlie nights out together have suffered anything
from being soaked in a dunk tank or ducking stool {a wet girl turns you on boys}
to being executed in all sorts of ways depending on my mood at the time. My
sisters and cousin`s have suffered the same fate plus bondage and spanking
even my favourite none terminal torments the pit of shit and i have a very
special writer who writes amazing stories for me ,i give him an idea and he
brings it all to life. All the girls i use in my head i have known for years,how
they act and think etc. and that makes fantasies about them much more
exciting and realistic . when we are out together girl talk i find out which
men they fantasize about , oh yes we do, and which ones make their skin
crawl so obviously the ones they hate bed them or torture them in my
fantasy mind . so Sharkman if it`s a turn on for you to fantasize about doing
naughty things to your wife or even her sister ,better still both together just
enjoy it as long as it does`nt spill over into real life it`s great, mind you real
life you can bring in spanking and bondage we do that every chance we get
when we have a few hours alone together. yes he has made me cry, felt guilty
but i always give him a cuddle and say Thank You
Yes. It alwasys works with people we know!

The problem here is that your husband has gone out for a sports event, meaning he will be gone for a few hours and not return to catch your being abused by whomever may come along. If I were in his shoes, I would have only told given notice that I went to the sports event, but in fact I would have stayed behind and hid myself in the next room, and found a way to make a space between the rooms to watch your rape, if that's what it was. I would want to see you be taken from A to Z.

I think this is a win-win-win. You would get sex, I would get to spank it to watching another man fuck your brains out, and he would get to enjoy a rape fantasy.

If my life was different and me knowing what i am like
i would love to have a husband who shares me with his
friends and other men. his best friend rings up , can i have
her for a couple of hours ,Dottie go down to Franks he wants
you, and off i trot sexy undies dressed like a tart and even
though we socialize with Frank give myself to him because
my husband says i have to. secretly i love being taken and
used by other men some even ask if they can keep me for
a few days and hubby usually says yes. i`m watching
coronation street phone rings, DOTTIE, get down to so and so
address its an all male party, coro is put on record and away i go.
six hours later i can hardly walk home i have been fucked both
holes and swallowed what seemed like gallons of sperm and
all i get is make me a sandwich Dottie he is`nt a bit bothered
that his wife has been what can only be described as gang raped.
living a life like that i would probable end up a lonely old woman
but with happy erotic memories.

Back
Top Bottom