Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

Xirix7

Executioner
I am wondering whether there are other men out there who place as the victim of a crucifixion their wife or girlfriend.

It's a very hot and erotic scenario in my fantasies, imagining her being abducted by three or four men, and brought to a medieval type center of torture, where her clothes are slowly cut off until she's totally nude, and then her wrists nailed to a cross and the cross lifted. Every guy who knew her socially or in some work capacity would look up at her and enjoy the satisfaction of the haughty bitch being tortured and left for her slow death. They would get to smirk as they took in the view of her intimate tattoo that only I got to see during oral sex. Her reaction of tossing her head back and forth in pain and humiliation would be HOT.

Does anyone have similar thoughts?

Hi, here are my wife Vivian's photos 01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg I think wife is a fine model, but only if she understands these kind of dreams. For me it was easier to talk to my wife about my Cruxdreams, than to ask to some other woman for this, even for money. I think you must know woman very well, before talking about this different kind of art.

I am wondering whether there are other men out there who place as the victim of a crucifixion their wife or girlfriend.

It's a very hot and erotic scenario in my fantasies, imagining her being abducted by three or four men, and brought to a medieval type center of torture, where her clothes are slowly cut off until she's totally nude, and then her wrists nailed to a cross and the cross lifted. Every guy who knew her socially or in some work capacity would look up at her and enjoy the satisfaction of the haughty bitch being tortured and left for her slow death. They would get to smirk as they took in the view of her intimate tattoo that only I got to see during oral sex. Her reaction of tossing her head back and forth in pain and humiliation would be HOT.

Thrilling, kinky fantasy! I like it!

I'm sure a lot of us do. It's not a prime fantasy of mine, but of course I have thought about it. There is even a crux model who bears a passing resemblance to my wife when she was younger. So yes I have thought about seeing her on a cross, and I have also thought about her seeing me on a cross. The obvious other step which I haven't really explored is the two of us crucified together.

Some people here have had the extreme good luck of actually crucifying their wives. Lucky bar stewards!

Last edited:
I'm sure a lot of us do. It's not a prime fantasy of mine, but of course I have thought about it. There is even a crux model who bears a passing resemblance to my wife when she was younger. So yes I have thought about seeing her on a cross, and I have also thought about her seeing me on a cross. The obvious other step which I haven't really explored is the two of us crucified together.

Some people here have had the extreme good luck of actually crucifying their wives. Lucky bar stewards!

The dual crucifixion where both you and your wife are crucified in a same event is wild, and I believe not far from my fantasies. Like the men who have fantasies of a rape of their wife where they are powerless to stop it and have to watch it. That IS a fetish thing, though I suppose it is rare.

I am sort of a weirdo in that I would be down for the both of us being crucified together. My main interest would be in who are adversary would be. I would want us to be dominated and humiliated by this group of killers. The relationship between the crucifiers and the victims is something that turns me on.

Thank you for your commenting on my fetish interest.

Oh Yes Please, i`m not into crux at all but that idea really appeals to me
asleep in bed,wake with a start, who are these guys, where is hubby where
are the kids. unbeknown to me hubby has a secret girlfriend and some
very powerful friends, and they are now dragging me outside only wearing a
flimsy nighty ,hands are tied behind my back ankles tied too and i am thrown
into the back of an old van. my thoughts are they are going to rape me,and
after about twenty minutes the van stops and they pull me out. where am i,
it`s,it`s the hill howley hall stood on . what ,what,why but i am dragged right
to the top of the hill, the rope binding my ankles having been removed.
then i see it, and lose it, i scream scream and scream ,i`m going to be crucified.
off comes my nighty wrists untied and three men position me on my cross, one
other man holds a hammer. my arms are stretched out and the man with the hammer
positions a large nail above my wrist, no i scream but that turns to a blood chilling
shreek as the nail goes in, same with my other arm,then my feet as i drift in and out
of consciousness, but the screams hardly ever stop. then i feel myself going up and
as the cross goes vertical it slots into place and locks. i look down at the men who did
this and it suddenly hits me hard. I AM CRUCIFIED and then i just scream and howl
WHY,WHY WHY, then i see him, who is that woman, Jimmy WHY what did i do.
but he just smirks and say`s i just want rid of you, meet Brenda my new love it was
her idea to have you crucified. and it hit`s me like a steam hammer i have been betrayed.
how long it took to die a slow agonizing death i have no idea. i kept seeing the Leeds trains
past in the valley bottom. night time came and went but then it went dark forever
i died on a wooden cross my body hanging forward only the nails stopping it from
falling, my boobs moving in the wind now getting up ,a wronged wife put to a horrible death

Love Dottie

A Man watching his wife being raped is called a cuckold
and i fantasize about that a lot but in my case it`s
me under a black man that he is watching, Mr Tree
Always calls me a dirty bitch, but it`s a hell of a turn on
for me. all my fantasies are with people i know, i use
my husbands best friend to be my executioner on the guillotine.
and have just gone through one fantasy where i help him
to build a guillotine and then he uses my body to fine tune the thing
best position on the bascule, how do i feel locked into the lunett
but in the end i`m saying you have tried everything except the
blade and the blade works perfectly my head is in the basket
you will have noticed i brought my husband into my crux story
otherwise it would`nt have had the same impact on me, the only
person i did`nt know was Brenda, THE BITCH.

As i look down at my cross completely naked with the cold breeze making me shiver
my husband produces what i find out later is called a cornu , two shapes that look very
much like a males penis. now then dorothy i don`t want you to die in total agony so
this little darling will make your body tingle and knowing you like i do should make you
orgasm a few times. i look at him with a mixture of hate and disbelief while Brenda smirks
and laughs. i`m getting the real thing Dorothy , what you are getting does`nt throb. i spit
at her but miss and that makes her laugh out loud. two helpers grab me bend me over
and i feel the cornu entering my bum and it`s my husband who is fitting it to my body.
it bends,stretching my bum hole and i feel it entering my vagina , i cry out loud and Brenda
bursts out laughing . Jimmy Jimmy no no it hurts but my body say`s it`s lovely and i find
myself on the brink of orgasm and then to my utter shame i do orgasm and my screams
echo all around Howley Hall . told you she was a hot ar st bitch Jimmy says turning to
Brenda . then how it happens i have no idea, i am partly in blissful heaven when the first nail
enters my wrist i hear a girlie scream then a kind of howl as the second nail is driven into
my other wrist. i feel my feet brought together one on top of the other and huge nail is
driven right through them and this girl is semi conscious and blubbering in pure agony
as her cross is lifted vertical. then i feel it, WOW my bum, my pussy what`s in me,then i realize
it`s the cornu somehow nailed to my cross ,i am being double fucked as well as crucified.
i wriggle , "Oh It`s Lovely" no it`s not i``m crucified , i wriggle again it`s stretching my bum
hole, i move up and down it`s fucking my pussy , Jimmy you beast you beast what have you done
to me and i catch glimpse of his laughing face as i plunge into another wild screaming orgasm.
humiliation after humiliation, his mistress is cuddling my husband ,Oh she loves it Jimmy you did
say she was hot ar`sed but i will be hotter than her when i climb into your bed. i scream back
BASTARDS at them but that only makes them laugh more, then the cornu in my pussy starts to
work again as i fall into that deep well of erotic bliss,i am a whore a tart, a scrubber every thing
they say about nympho woman is me as i writhe on my cross totally naked feeling agonizing
pain mixed with amazing pleasure as i ride my cornu. how long it took me to die i have no idea
but i did die alone and in the dark my last thoughts being, my husband is probably fucking his
new woman as i am dying.

I KNOW, I`m A Dirty Bitch
Love Dottie

As i look down at my cross completely naked with the cold breeze making me shiver
my husband produces what i find out later is called a cornu , two shapes that look very
much like a males penis. now then dorothy i don`t want you to die in total agony so
this little darling will make your body tingle and knowing you like i do should make you
orgasm a few times. i look at him with a mixture of hate and disbelief while Brenda smirks
and laughs. i`m getting the real thing Dorothy , what you are getting does`nt throb. i spit
at her but miss and that makes her laugh out loud. two helpers grab me bend me over
and i feel the cornu entering my bum and it`s my husband who is fitting it to my body.
it bends,stretching my bum hole and i feel it entering my vagina , i cry out loud and Brenda
bursts out laughing . Jimmy Jimmy no no it hurts but my body say`s it`s lovely and i find
myself on the brink of orgasm and then to my utter shame i do orgasm and my screams
echo all around Howley Hall . told you she was a hot ar st bitch Jimmy says turning to
Brenda . then how it happens i have no idea, i am partly in blissful heaven when the first nail
enters my wrist i hear a girlie scream then a kind of howl as the second nail is driven into
my other wrist. i feel my feet brought together one on top of the other and huge nail is
driven right through them and this girl is semi conscious and blubbering in pure agony
as her cross is lifted vertical. then i feel it, WOW my bum, my pussy what`s in me,then i realize
it`s the cornu somehow nailed to my cross ,i am being double fucked as well as crucified.
i wriggle , "Oh It`s Lovely" no it`s not i``m crucified , i wriggle again it`s stretching my bum
hole, i move up and down it`s fucking my pussy , Jimmy you beast you beast what have you done
to me and i catch glimpse of his laughing face as i plunge into another wild screaming orgasm.
humiliation after humiliation, his mistress is cuddling my husband ,Oh she loves it Jimmy you did
say she was hot ar`sed but i will be hotter than her when i climb into your bed. i scream back
BASTARDS at them but that only makes them laugh more, then the cornu in my pussy starts to
work again as i fall into that deep well of erotic bliss,i am a whore a tart, a scrubber every thing
they say about nympho woman is me as i writhe on my cross totally naked feeling agonizing
pain mixed with amazing pleasure as i ride my cornu. how long it took me to die i have no idea
but i did die alone and in the dark my last thoughts being, my husband is probably fucking his
new woman as i am dying.

I KNOW, I`m A Dirty Bitch
Love Dottie

How about a cornu like this and without a horizontal crossbeam ?

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/bbbpp10-jpg.535495/

Back
Top Bottom