Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Women Issues: Four women Mary Eleni Katerina Christina New Year's Eve 2010 were selected in a school film to reproduce the death of Mary Magdalene these four women were aged 20 to 24 who are students at an Australian University who decided to shoot a play in the life of Hypatia or Mary Magdalene, while playing, the students stripped them half-naked by their classmates while her classmates mocked that they would be nailed to the table by their own teachers due to low grades and because they are beautiful "competitive women's issues".
Didn't happened when I was student, because there were absolutely no beautiful females only the ugly ones studying with me...... I am so sad... can't stop caring.....

yes, sometimes we are very jealous of each other and are in constant competition with each other
I am not sure people are that competitive, sadly i think most people just want to be the same as everyone else, sheep mentality and not excel which is a shame as most people are in some way exceptional

I am not sure people are that competitive, sadly i think most people just want to be the same as everyone else, sheep mentality and not excel which is a shame as most people are in some way exceptional
It is easier to measure yourself against others than it is to be in front of everyone else ;)

Women's issues: Four women Maria Eleni Katerina Christina New Year's Eve 2010 were selected in a school film to reproduce the death of Mary Magdalene these four women were lifelong students aged 29 to 31 who are at an Australian University who decided to shoot a Theatrical based on the life of Hypatia or Mary Magdalene, while playing the students stripped them half-naked, only their classmates left their pants while her classmates mocked that they would pin them to the table with needles because their teachers are competing due to low grades women's issues, first day of 2011 in the school yard the principal had to choose which one will be the first Eleni was chosen now she was stripped more now she was left naked on the left breast until she went to her door underwear, last was Maria who was the only one left alone with the blouse, however, without a bra, but for a longer period of time, of course, all of them stayed for about two hours, then the teachers took other needles with them, pierced them slightly once on the right breast, at the same time decorated these afflicted women with colored flowers at +104 F, the following year all female students graduated with honors.

#1 Maria Wales of Australia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry it's a bit late Xmas time can be a bitch any other time of the year it would have been done already, but as it is Xmas thought I'd make it festive, the likeness isn't to farm
sorry it's a bit late Xmas time can be a bitch any other time of the year it would have been done already, but as it is Xmas thought I'd make it festive, the likeness isn't to far of
sorry it's a bit late Xmas time can be a bitch any other time of the year it would have been done already, but as it is Xmas thought I'd make it festive, the likeness isn't to far off
Holy shit....

the more I look at it I wonder if she is offering a drink, or just raising her glass in a toast and thinking lucky bitch maybe next time they'll pull my name out of the hat

Women's issues: Four women Maria Eleni Katerina Christina New Year's Eve 2010 were selected in a school film to reproduce the death of Mary Magdalene these four women were lifelong students aged 29 to 31 who are at an Australian University who decided to shoot a Theatrical based on the life of Hypatia or Mary Magdalene, while playing the students stripped them half-naked, only their classmates left their pants while her classmates mocked that they would pin them to the table with needles because their teachers are competing due to low grades women's issues, first day of 2011 in the school yard the principal had to choose which one will be the first Eleni was chosen now she was stripped more now she was left naked on the left breast until she went to her door underwear, last was Maria who was the only one left alone with the blouse, however, without a bra, but for a longer period of time, of course, all of them stayed for about two hours, then the teachers took other needles with them, pierced them slightly once on the right breast, at the same time decorated these afflicted women with colored flowers at +104 F, the following year all female students graduated with honors.

View attachment 946452
Only thumbnails allowed. Please use in future the thumbnail option!

That said, I do imagine her sometimes in my fantasies whether it's on a cross, on a rack or whatever else.

I imagine her ample breasts being whipped, her pussy abused as she is displayed for all to see. Sometimes I am the one giving out the punishment, sometimes I am suffering with her. Sometimes with other people and sometimes just by ourselves.

I sometimes dream of her getting kidnapped and raped by the men who took her. Sometimes I dream of her and another woman submitting to me as I abuse their bodies.

I also like to use her as a character when I do ERP with people, it makes it more personal and exciting to me.

That said, I do imagine her sometimes in my fantasies whether it's on a cross, on a rack or whatever else.

I imagine her ample breasts being whipped, her pussy abused as she is displayed for all to see. Sometimes I am the one giving out the punishment, sometimes I am suffering with her. Sometimes with other people and sometimes just by ourselves.

I sometimes dream of her getting kidnapped and raped by the men who took her. Sometimes I dream of her and another woman submitting to me as I abuse their bodies.

I also like to use her as a character when I do ERP with people, it makes it more personal and exciting to me.
maybe a silly question do you know she isn't in to 'that' or just presume she isn't, I found growing up that you can get most women to do anything if you ask, as long as they believe no one will find out, they will do almost anything anywhere,

I share these phantasies with you. I dream mostly all of these scenes - I am kidnapped, put to the rack or hung on the cross

Back
Top Bottom