Youtube Embedding Problem

Go to CruxDreams.com

Naraku

Draconarius
I thought of posting this somewhere else, but I think it may get noticed if I open a new thread.
So, we are not the only ones having this problem. I was just on alternatehistory.com/forum, and they are having the same problem. It seems that the problem is not related to Youtube or due to the nature of this site, but, rather, it is a problem with the xenForo program.
Here is some info:
I hope that IM and the Admins can find this info helpful.

I thought of posting this somewhere else, but I think it may get noticed if I open a new thread.
So, we are not the only ones having this problem. I was just on alternatehistory.com/forum, and they are having the same problem. It seems that the problem is not related to Youtube or due to the nature of this site, but, rather, it is a problem with the xenForo program.
Here is some info:
I hope that IM and the Admins can find this info helpful.
I'll pass that straight on to him. Thanks @Naraku

Actually @Naraku if you make it to page 3 of that discussion it appears that Youtube did make a change which is at the root of the problem. I don't know how IM spends his Sundays but there's likely to be some unexpected homework for the poor bloke!
Every time Youtube changes something, God murders a kitten :(

Youtube (and everybody else) need to stop fixing things that are not broken :mad:

Think of the kittens
shutterstock_97506335_0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom