Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
Here, let me post a collections of my favorite pics I found.
I posted here for two reasons -
first, I would like to share the tasteful things for your enjoyment !
Second, I dont keep storage much anymore in my peesonal keeping and I think keep here is better when I wanna glance back.
I will not post many pics, but I'm sure to post very fine pics I think only as I am a photo manipulator.

And if possible, I prefer this to be my personal posts for all of you enjoy!
Comment , smilies and likes are welcomed but I prefer others not to post crux or related torture pics if possible.
No other intention and just want as my selection for your particular taste :)

I dont know who did it and I couldnt track it on web, but it's really fine manipulation.
Hi Yupar, congratulations on a great start to your new thread. The BATS manip is indeed of excellent quality.
I believe this is by jackbond38 and may be found on www.stakedamsels.com

I am not a member of that site, so I cannot search for the image or artist.
The free-view version of the stakedamsels picture gallery has not been updated since 2008 and I believe the picture is more recent (probably 2014.)

On DeviantArt, jackbond38 has a profile showing as Tom Breugel from Germany, although his gallery is empty.

The only information I can find is a web page screenshot http://archive.is/vOkmI#selection-6553.0-6553.20
You need to scroll down to post #2742 by Bill K on 4 August 2014 to find the picture and his comments.

Thanks for posting.

Excellent, Yupar! :)

I've hit the 'watched threads' button! :)
:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:
What a sweet !
If only we could have here more tasteful pics ...:rolleyes:

Yes, indeed !!! :clapping:
I hope to :)
Hi Yupar, congratulations on a great start to your new thread. The BATS manip is indeed of excellent quality.
I believe this is by jackbond38 and may be found on www.stakedamsels.com

I am not a member of that site, so I cannot search for the image or artist.
The free-view version of the stakedamsels picture gallery has not been updated since 2008 and I believe the picture is more recent (probably 2014.)

On DeviantArt, jackbond38 has a profile showing as Tom Breugel from Germany, although his gallery is empty.

The only information I can find is a web page screenshot http://archive.is/vOkmI#selection-6553.0-6553.20
You need to scroll down to post #2742 by Bill K on 4 August 2014 to find the picture and his comments.

Thanks for posting.
thanks for info :)
--------------------------------
Here one more I posted before at Phlebas's thread, but back side only lah,
but I like few ppls in and lighting..
most at all her face ;)
I got this from vk.com.

Attachments

• 1-1.jpg
    1-1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,531
A pic from Tokatun
roman_compassion_by_tokatun-dbrb7c2.jpg
Words from "Cclife" in comments.

https://tokatun.deviantart.com/art/Roman-compassion-711000290

It's a very different type of pic...showing quite an emotional bond between victim and executioner. He probably watched her walk to her crucifixion carrying her crosspole, entranced by her beauty. After she was nailed and raised, he watches her agony, her strained expressions, hears her moans, watches her sweat, sees her every exposed female curves, her whipped slender thighs, smooth tummy, slender shapely legs, her long slender arms struggle to cope, her exposed armpits, neck and chest shiny with sweat. He could make out small breasts under her breastcloth. He could not take it any longer, he approached her and looked up. The other guards were drinking by the fire and unaware of his interest. Finally she looked down and he said, "Water, thirsty...please..." was all she said expectantly. he dipped the sponge in the water and raised it to her on a stick, she drank greedily, "Where does it hurt most? Is there something I can do?" he asked. "Cut...whip cut my side, stings..." He dipped the sponge in some wine and raised it on his spear, rubbing the cut. She flinched in the stinging pain but he knew it would help. "Anything else?", he asked... "Foot...itchy..." He scratched her feet a bit, "You....like me, don't you...?" "Yes. Very much. You're lovely." "Don't feel bad...you're doing...your job", she said. "What...do you...like most?...Of me...?" He hesitated then replied, "Your thighs." "Then touch one...hold your hand there...and remember...this moment..." He did. "Now go, let the cross finish...what it has...started....when it has finished, take me down....bury me in a...special place....knowing I have loved you even just for a few minutes." He did. Later, he noticed she had finally given up her fight, her head hung down...he could have sworn she had looked straight at him at the last moment, then, crying, and not caring what the other guards thought, he took her down and fulfilled her request...

@RacingRodent u knew I love this kinda drama , Remus ;)

Back
Top Bottom