Yupar's Passion - Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
In a Forum where we get the chance to read many fine accounts of crucifixion,
this stands out as exceptionally powerful, great empathy with the victim,
vivid, believable detail in the cruelties, lively, provocative dialogue.
A credit to all involved :D

I have read so many crucifixions, even written a couple.

THIS is just the most supremely well-crafted, atmospheric, erotic, hideously beautiful example of the genre that I've ever seen.

I doubt we'll see anything better if these forums last a hundred years

A humble 'thank you'.

show us an example pls

It's male self crux, but a good example, and a warning to make sure your cross is sturdy!
This is an experienced self cruxer, we all make mistakes!
Not sure if he posts on here, so I have obscured his face

Attachments

• Img_0016a.jpg
    Img_0016a.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 364
  • Img_0017a.jpg
    Img_0017a.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 306
It's male self crux, but a good example, and a warning to make sure your cross is sturdy!
This is an experienced self cruxer, we all make mistakes!
Not sure if he posts on here, so I have obscured his face
The cross must b strong :D
We should b proud for it especially frm u :)
Eul, your "The Passion - Eulalia Christa" is my inspiration for all my dreams come true :)
Hear, hear. Agree completely, Eulalia
I have read so many crucifixions, even written a couple.

THIS is just the most supremely well-crafted, atmospheric, erotic, hideously beautiful example of the genre that I've ever seen.

I doubt we'll see anything better if these forums last a hundred years

A humble 'thank you'.
My cheek are burning :)
I bet she is proud with all her nine tails............................or:devil:
IMG_20140716_083433.jpg

Thank You, Bestie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flower3
flower1
flower2
:bdsm-heart:

Thanks to all for supporting us wz kind cmts :) flower1
Well on behalf of the team who put this together I am pleased to say we are humbled but extraordinarily gratified that so many people like it so much :)
I am also proud of working together wz u :D
Marina Asahina-album-2-page-00009.jpg
Thank You, Bestie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flower3
flower1
flower2
:bdsm-heart:
and u too, my bestie ! ;)
IMG_20140716_091245.jpg

And wz Phlebas too :)

Episode 8The Ending

Yupar was totally abandoned after hearing Judas’s words and seeing him walk away. Since she turned sweet sixteen, she preached her people about the love to search their inner peace or freedom. She wished to feed and delight their souls even their lives were miserable Roman. She didn’t stop it even when the Romans suspected her of sedition. She thought her people admired her for her preaching. But she just realized she was totally wrong. The truth was too ugly for her. She was wasting all her precious life time for nothing, alluring and mistakenly believing herself as a leader or messiah of those unholy people. And for herself, she was not better than them, a young woman, who lusted for love and pleasure, who was secretly happy for her fame and influence to people.
Once she saw the truth, her breathing became slow and constant. She was getting in her contemplating state even in her hellish agony. Even though she didn’t commit any crimes, she was on this tree of shame for her sins, she deserved this cruel and shameful public punishment, and now she accepted it. She stopped all her struggles. She lowered her chin on her chest and looked down to the wet surface of ground below her, soaked with her blood, sweat, feminine juice and urine. She knew she could not touch this ground anymore as long as she lived. The wooden cross was her fate. She started realizing her body was just a substance like the cross she was one with. She could not feel herself anymore. The throbbing and aching pains on her wrists, feet and loin were just another physical effect. Those were bearable as long as she accepted them as hers. In actually those were just the painful things that affected her mind … and her mind … that was also just her feelings. She started to realize there was no Yupar’s body or mind. There were only physical things and feelings that change in each split second; start and gone, start and gone, repeat and repeat, as in smallest cycles.
She felt there was nothing anymore in the world. Everything was gone in a second. No pain and shame for her anymore. She was enlightened.
Yupar looked the crowd before her, and felt those people were nothing different than her. There was no more hate from her to those people. She tried to lift herself one last time to free herself from the cornu, pushed her hips forward and hung from her wrists without resting on horrid horn. The fear of death had left her. The crowd didn’t notice she got her eternal salvation, they thought she just tried another move.
Yupar slowly sunk down, finally resting in a squatting position. The curve of the horn pressed against her the small of her back, forcing her hips forward, and displaying her private to the crowd.

ph252.jpg

She need to struggle was gone. For the first time in the six hours she had been on the cross, her body felt totally relaxed. So much so that she lost control of her bladder. A long steady stream followed by few final spurts, hitting the dust below her cross and pooling.
It was of no concern to her anymore. Her face showed a pure calm even through her wet and matted hair. The foolish crowd and soldiers clapped and cheered to disgrace her. But those things had no effect on her, simply words in the air.
Yupar smiled back and softly said, “I forgive all you have done to me.” Then she closed her eyes. Her head drop, her chin resting on her chest, rocking with each shallow breath. She said it with a pure and good mind, but the centurions thought she was taunting them. Their anger grew as the final execution order arrived by messenger. Because of Jewish Passover, Caiaphas requested Pilate to execute all criminals before sundown.
The chief said to his men, “So we have something different to give this bitch who still showed disrespects to us even in her final minutes, I need to think of something special for her final breath. Finish her men first by breaking shins while I’m thinking something extra special for her. “
“Please, please have mercy upon them, they did nothing to you!” Screamed Yupar as the Romans took up hammers and mallets and beat on the legs of Malachi and Joshua until their bones snapped, thunder crack loud, even with the sound of their screaming. The worst of it was that the broken men did not die even then. They went quiet; their breath robbed from their chests as all the weight went onto already tired and wounded arm muscles and sinews. Yet still you could hear the rasping breaths as they struggled to continue breathing, struggled to continue this life of pain.
Yupar would have wept but the Romans had other plans. “See this?” said an old veteran, hefting his pilum, “Much quicker, much cleaner, you want this for your friends?”
“Please,” Begged Yupar, “Please spare them more pain.”
The veteran glanced over at his officer who nodded liking the idea that flashed between them, some memory of past sport communicating itself without words. Joshua screamed as his side was pierced but only for seconds and then he was still and silent, Malachi merely gurgled and lapsed into death.
“Well then what is a nice juicy cunt like you doing wasting herself on a cross,” The Veteran asked jabbed the tip of the bloody weapon into Yupar’s thighs, drawing yet more blood and cries of pain. “You are wasted as a martyr, you’d have made a good whore though, admit it, a whore, you’d make a good whore, go on admit it,” Each jab was accompanied by a lunge of the throwing spear. Shallow delicate little stabs that welled with blood and pain but offered no promise the life hereafter, Yupar’s body was becoming spotted with blood like some kind of pained leopard.
Finally she broke from the torment, “I am a good whore,” She cried out.
“Aye, I think you are, the best whore I ever had was called Mary, may I call you Mary?” The Veteran asked.
“You can call me Mary,” Yupar conceded.
“Hey Centurion, Where were we when we had that whore that liked to show off by shoving all kinds of things in herself?” the Veteran asked.
“Magdala,” The Centurion grinned an evil looking smile of the memory and the sight of Yupar’s tortured squirming frame.
“There you go, you are Mary of Magdala top class whore,” Say it.
“And you’ll end it quick?” Asked Yupar all but spent.
“Quick as I can,” The Roman hefted his javelin.
“I am Mary of Magdala, top class whore,” Yupar could not really shout by now, it came out a rasping croak but it satisfied the soldier.
“Yeah, this is how she liked it,” He pushed the tip of his spear into Yupar but not where she expected. Jolted from her lethargy she screamed as she had not screamed in hours and pulled herself as far skywards as she could go, yelling with the agony from hands and feet. Yet still the metal pressed inside her womanhood, jabbing at her most sacred inner places as the Roman wiggled it about.

8_2.jpg

Yupar tried to writhe away and off the horrid iron as she had fought herself off the cornu but this tip, the penetrating humiliation was controlled by an evil intelligence quite the equal of her, won in this uneven game. All she could do was dance obscenely as the pilum poked inside her, she swivelled her hips in mad gyrations but always it followed her and played with her, making it look to the crowd like she was cavorting with the horrid instrument, already foul with the blood of her of the others.
It was then that Yupar realized what she must do.
With a sigh she turned a dancing twist into a downward lunge. Inside her she felt the dam brake; her once lovely tunnel of joy filled with coursing blood that flowed down the shaft of the spear as the Roman belatedly withdrew the weapon.
“Shit,” He said.
“I am Yupar and I forgive you all, I forgive all of you your sins,” It had not been quite what Yupar meant to say but she had said enough and the darkness came rushing in.
“Shit,” Agreed the Centurion, “Truly she was a daughter of a god-damned bitch.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 8 The Ending part 2

Judas sat at a table in dark corner of a tavern, he was being careful, this was not his local drinking hole but it would have been greater folly to go to his neighbourhood tavern. Not everybody who knew what he had done approved.

“Oh I am just saying a tumble with a nice tight virgin is all very well but unless you intend marrying the bint it is more trouble than it is worth as she starts following you around like a lost dog,” Two older men were sharing lies and ribald tales together and somehow had fallen on the topic of virgins.

“I had a virgin recently, made sure she did not get to follow me around or cause me grief and I got paid for it too,” Judas said and then cursed his mouth, he must have drunk more than he thought.

“What,” Said one or other of the tavern patron, mostly older men in established trades, with money and secure futures.

“Well I was the one who did it see, got that Yupar bitch nailed to her cross but I nailed her first,” Judas said challengingly expecting to be thrown out.

“You had that saucy cunt?” Asked someone and several other men drew up their chairs towards his table, “Barkeep this calls for a drink let the man wet his whistle he has a story to tell.”

Sometime later Judas staggered out of the tavern just ahead of curfew, this whole business was turning out better than he thought. He had a purse full of silver and had not had to spend a coin, the other had bought his drinks all night as he invented ever more salacious versions of Yupar’s story, embroidering it with magic and mischief and sex of course lots of lurid perverse sex.

“Careful friend, where you headed, don’t won’t to be late for curfew,” Said a man’s voice from out of the dark, then, “Why if it isn’t the hero who did poor Yupar.”

“Aye that’s me, that’s Judas, I live down by…”

“Oh we know where you live, come on we’ll help you get where you are going,” The voice said firmly, and strong arms took Judas up and practically carried him along, which was helpful as he was so drunk he could barely see let alone walk.

Away on the hill of Calvary a small party led by junior aide on Pilate’s staff turned up. He had orders for the guards.

“This is the boy’s family, they have paid to take him away and the Governor has approved it,” The guards sighed at the thought of the money that must have changed hands and then not seen a penny.

“What about the girl?” Asked a Legionary, “She was theirs too?”

“The father isn’t interested and the mother less so, no love lost there they just want their precious son. The Governor however would rather than no cult grows up about the girl, take her down too and throw in that cart, the carter will ensure that she is disposed of quietly and no more is said…if he knows what is good for him,” Added the aristocratic Roman.

Judas meanwhile had started to protest when instead of turning left down the street he lived they carried on along the road outside the gate and up into the hills.

“Hey I don’t live this way, no one lives this way,” He cried out and tried feebly to struggle.

“Who said anything about living you bastard? You did for Yupar well we have a tree in mind for you too traitor scum.”

“You can’t touch me, the Romans will protect me,” Judas threatened weakly.

“The Roman’s won’t know and won’t care,” Said a voice.

“Someone grab his belt tie it about his neck we can hang him with that,” The rope cord went about Judas’s throat and was pulled tight so he could barely gasp but still for the moment just about breath. He tried to pull at the knot but then he felt himself hauled aloft until a sudden yank left him swinging.

Desperately he kicked for purchase but could find none, he was too far along the tree limb and had not the strength to reach up and grasp it, he tried to tug at the rope fast biting like fire into his throat.

“Hey should we not tie his hands behind his back or something?” asked a voice.

“Nah let the bastard suffer longer, he deserves it, now grab his silver maybe we can pay the Romans with their own coin for Yupar’s body, see she receives the proper rites at least.”

Judas wanted to scream to plead but all he felt was his bowels releasing as the other followers of Yupar his former fellows walked away.

A short while later the group stood watching from a safe distance in the per-dawn as the guards made their rounds on the hill of death and despair.

“Hey Yupar is gone, maybe she escaped in the night?” said one eager voice.

“No you daft twit Joshua is gone too, her family must have paid off the Romans and taken them, given them a proper funeral,” Said another scornfully.

“So what do we do?”

“We buy down Malachi’s body, give him a proper funeral, the guards won’t blink at us doing that for thirty silver,” Said the Group’s leader.

“What all of it, they’d probably let us have him for less than twenty.”

“All of it,” Said the leader firmly, “I don’t want any part of that blood money, it is cursed, at least we will know they all had a proper burial.”

8.3.jpg

Some distance away the night soil man unloaded his cart, tipping and shoving the noisome contents into a pit a goodly distance downwind of the city that reek often enough itself. Hers wouldn’t be the first body nor the last to be dumped here, paupers, bastards the victims of various cutthroats and murders they all ended here. She would not even attract much attention from the rag pickers being stark naked as she went in. The dogs and birds and rats would make sure that soon enough even the most degenerate would not take an interest in the unrecognizable scraps of meat. A waste of a fine teenage body like hers but under the tyranny of the Romans what could you do? Least they paid well and with that the man left and spared Yupar no more thought.

The End
Thanks for reading.

Episode 8The Ending

Yupar was totally abandoned after hearing Judas’s words and seeing him walk away. Since she turned sweet sixteen, she preached her people about the love to search their inner peace or freedom. She wished to feed and delight their souls even their lives were miserable Roman. She didn’t stop it even when the Romans suspected her of sedition. She thought her people admired her for her preaching. But she just realized she was totally wrong. The truth was too ugly for her. She was wasting all her precious life time for nothing, alluring and mistakenly believing herself as a leader or messiah of those unholy people. And for herself, she was not better than them, a young woman, who lusted for love and pleasure, who was secretly happy for her fame and influence to people.
Once she saw the truth, her breathing became slow and constant. She was getting in her contemplating state even in her hellish agony. Even though she didn’t commit any crimes, she was on this tree of shame for her sins, she deserved this cruel and shameful public punishment, and now she accepted it. She stopped all her struggles. She lowered her chin on her chest and looked down to the wet surface of ground below her, soaked with her blood, sweat, feminine juice and urine. She knew she could not touch this ground anymore as long as she lived. The wooden cross was her fate. She started realizing her body was just a substance like the cross she was one with. She could not feel herself anymore. The throbbing and aching pains on her wrists, feet and loin were just another physical effect. Those were bearable as long as she accepted them as hers. In actually those were just the painful things that affected her mind … and her mind … that was also just her feelings. She started to realize there was no Yupar’s body or mind. There were only physical things and feelings that change in each split second; start and gone, start and gone, repeat and repeat, as in smallest cycles.
She felt there was nothing anymore in the world. Everything was gone in a second. No pain and shame for her anymore. She was enlightened.
Yupar looked the crowd before her, and felt those people were nothing different than her. There was no more hate from her to those people. She tried to lift herself one last time to free herself from the cornu, pushed her hips forward and hung from her wrists without resting on horrid horn. The fear of death had left her. The crowd didn’t notice she got her eternal salvation, they thought she just tried another move.
Yupar slowly sunk down, finally resting in a squatting position. The curve of the horn pressed against her the small of her back, forcing her hips forward, and displaying her private to the crowd.

View attachment 135591

She need to struggle was gone. For the first time in the six hours she had been on the cross, her body felt totally relaxed. So much so that she lost control of her bladder. A long steady stream followed by few final spurts, hitting the dust below her cross and pooling.
It was of no concern to her anymore. Her face showed a pure calm even through her wet and matted hair. The foolish crowd and soldiers clapped and cheered to disgrace her. But those things had no effect on her, simply words in the air.
Yupar smiled back and softly said, “I forgive all you have done to me.” Then she closed her eyes. Her head drop, her chin resting on her chest, rocking with each shallow breath. She said it with a pure and good mind, but the centurions thought she was taunting them. Their anger grew as the final execution order arrived by messenger. Because of Jewish Passover, Caiaphas requested Pilate to execute all criminals before sundown.
The chief said to his men, “So we have something different to give this bitch who still showed disrespects to us even in her final minutes, I need to think of something special for her final breath. Finish her men first by breaking shins while I’m thinking something extra special for her. “
“Please, please have mercy upon them, they did nothing to you!” Screamed Yupar as the Romans took up hammers and mallets and beat on the legs of Malachi and Joshua until their bones snapped, thunder crack loud, even with the sound of their screaming. The worst of it was that the broken men did not die even then. They went quiet; their breath robbed from their chests as all the weight went onto already tired and wounded arm muscles and sinews. Yet still you could hear the rasping breaths as they struggled to continue breathing, struggled to continue this life of pain.
Yupar would have wept but the Romans had other plans. “See this?” said an old veteran, hefting his pilum, “Much quicker, much cleaner, you want this for your friends?”
“Please,” Begged Yupar, “Please spare them more pain.”
The veteran glanced over at his officer who nodded liking the idea that flashed between them, some memory of past sport communicating itself without words. Joshua screamed as his side was pierced but only for seconds and then he was still and silent, Malachi merely gurgled and lapsed into death.
“Well then what is a nice juicy cunt like you doing wasting herself on a cross,” The Veteran asked jabbed the tip of the bloody weapon into Yupar’s thighs, drawing yet more blood and cries of pain. “You are wasted as a martyr, you’d have made a good whore though, admit it, a whore, you’d make a good whore, go on admit it,” Each jab was accompanied by a lunge of the throwing spear. Shallow delicate little stabs that welled with blood and pain but offered no promise the life hereafter, Yupar’s body was becoming spotted with blood like some kind of pained leopard.
Finally she broke from the torment, “I am a good whore,” She cried out.
“Aye, I think you are, the best whore I ever had was called Mary, may I call you Mary?” The Veteran asked.
“You can call me Mary,” Yupar conceded.
“Hey Centurion, Where were we when we had that whore that liked to show off by shoving all kinds of things in herself?” the Veteran asked.
“Magdala,” The Centurion grinned an evil looking smile of the memory and the sight of Yupar’s tortured squirming frame.
“There you go, you are Mary of Magdala top class whore,” Say it.
“And you’ll end it quick?” Asked Yupar all but spent.
“Quick as I can,” The Roman hefted his javelin.
“I am Mary of Magdala, top class whore,” Yupar could not really shout by now, it came out a rasping croak but it satisfied the soldier.
“Yeah, this is how she liked it,” He pushed the tip of his spear into Yupar but not where she expected. Jolted from her lethargy she screamed as she had not screamed in hours and pulled herself as far skywards as she could go, yelling with the agony from hands and feet. Yet still the metal pressed inside her womanhood, jabbing at her most sacred inner places as the Roman wiggled it about.

View attachment 135592

Yupar tried to writhe away and off the horrid iron as she had fought herself off the cornu but this tip, the penetrating humiliation was controlled by an evil intelligence quite the equal of her, won in this uneven game. All she could do was dance obscenely as the pilum poked inside her, she swivelled her hips in mad gyrations but always it followed her and played with her, making it look to the crowd like she was cavorting with the horrid instrument, already foul with the blood of her of the others.
It was then that Yupar realized what she must do.
With a sigh she turned a dancing twist into a downward lunge. Inside her she felt the dam brake; her once lovely tunnel of joy filled with coursing blood that flowed down the shaft of the spear as the Roman belatedly withdrew the weapon.
“Shit,” He said.
“I am Yupar and I forgive you all, I forgive all of you your sins,” It had not been quite what Yupar meant to say but she had said enough and the darkness came rushing in.
“Shit,” Agreed the Centurion, “Truly she was a daughter of a god-damned bitch.”
An amazing, awful ending to a brilliantly written story. Such vivid descriptions of the physical torture and the emotional torment. Thanks, all

Episode 8 The Ending part 2

Judas sat at a table in dark corner of a tavern, he was being careful, this was not his local drinking hole but it would have been greater folly to go to his neighbourhood tavern. Not everybody who knew what he had done approved.

“Oh I am just saying a tumble with a nice tight virgin is all very well but unless you intend marrying the bint it is more trouble than it is worth as she starts following you around like a lost dog,” Two older men were sharing lies and ribald tales together and somehow had fallen on the topic of virgins.

“I had a virgin recently, made sure she did not get to follow me around or cause me grief and I got paid for it too,” Judas said and then cursed his mouth, he must have drunk more than he thought.

“What,” Said one or other of the tavern patron, mostly older men in established trades, with money and secure futures.

“Well I was the one who did it see, got that Yupar bitch nailed to her cross but I nailed her first,” Judas said challengingly expecting to be thrown out.

“You had that saucy cunt?” Asked someone and several other men drew up their chairs towards his table, “Barkeep this calls for a drink let the man wet his whistle he has a story to tell.”

Sometime later Judas staggered out of the tavern just ahead of curfew, this whole business was turning out better than he thought. He had a purse full of silver and had not had to spend a coin, the other had bought his drinks all night as he invented ever more salacious versions of Yupar’s story, embroidering it with magic and mischief and sex of course lots of lurid perverse sex.

“Careful friend, where you headed, don’t won’t to be late for curfew,” Said a man’s voice from out of the dark, then, “Why if it isn’t the hero who did poor Yupar.”

“Aye that’s me, that’s Judas, I live down by…”

“Oh we know where you live, come on we’ll help you get where you are going,” The voice said firmly, and strong arms took Judas up and practically carried him along, which was helpful as he was so drunk he could barely see let alone walk.

Away on the hill of Calvary a small party led by junior aide on Pilate’s staff turned up. He had orders for the guards.

“This is the boy’s family, they have paid to take him away and the Governor has approved it,” The guards sighed at the thought of the money that must have changed hands and then not seen a penny.

“What about the girl?” Asked a Legionary, “She was theirs too?”

“The father isn’t interested and the mother less so, no love lost there they just want their precious son. The Governor however would rather than no cult grows up about the girl, take her down too and throw in that cart, the carter will ensure that she is disposed of quietly and no more is said…if he knows what is good for him,” Added the aristocratic Roman.

Judas meanwhile had started to protest when instead of turning left down the street he lived they carried on along the road outside the gate and up into the hills.

“Hey I don’t live this way, no one lives this way,” He cried out and tried feebly to struggle.

“Who said anything about living you bastard? You did for Yupar well we have a tree in mind for you too traitor scum.”

“You can’t touch me, the Romans will protect me,” Judas threatened weakly.

“The Roman’s won’t know and won’t care,” Said a voice.

“Someone grab his belt tie it about his neck we can hang him with that,” The rope cord went about Judas’s throat and was pulled tight so he could barely gasp but still for the moment just about breath. He tried to pull at the knot but then he felt himself hauled aloft until a sudden yank left him swinging.

Desperately he kicked for purchase but could find none, he was too far along the tree limb and had not the strength to reach up and grasp it, he tried to tug at the rope fast biting like fire into his throat.

“Hey should we not tie his hands behind his back or something?” asked a voice.

“Nah let the bastard suffer longer, he deserves it, now grab his silver maybe we can pay the Romans with their own coin for Yupar’s body, see she receives the proper rites at least.”

Judas wanted to scream to plead but all he felt was his bowels releasing as the other followers of Yupar his former fellows walked away.

A short while later the group stood watching from a safe distance in the per-dawn as the guards made their rounds on the hill of death and despair.

“Hey Yupar is gone, maybe she escaped in the night?” said one eager voice.

“No you daft twit Joshua is gone too, her family must have paid off the Romans and taken them, given them a proper funeral,” Said another scornfully.

“So what do we do?”

“We buy down Malachi’s body, give him a proper funeral, the guards won’t blink at us doing that for thirty silver,” Said the Group’s leader.

“What all of it, they’d probably let us have him for less than twenty.”

“All of it,” Said the leader firmly, “I don’t want any part of that blood money, it is cursed, at least we will know they all had a proper burial.”

View attachment 135593

Some distance away the night soil man unloaded his cart, tipping and shoving the noisome contents into a pit a goodly distance downwind of the city that reek often enough itself. Hers wouldn’t be the first body nor the last to be dumped here, paupers, bastards the victims of various cutthroats and murders they all ended here. She would not even attract much attention from the rag pickers being stark naked as she went in. The dogs and birds and rats would make sure that soon enough even the most degenerate would not take an interest in the unrecognizable scraps of meat. A waste of a fine teenage body like hers but under the tyranny of the Romans what could you do? Least they paid well and with that the man left and spared Yupar no more thought.

The End
Thanks for reading.
Thank's a lot Yu and team, I really enjoyed reading this story!!!

It can be used over and over again, I have a few idea's myself btw..........

A 'good' ending, even though I think that Yu deserved a better funural......anyhow, I will for sure worship this woman who died for our sins! Amen! (Let's change all the crucifixes in our churches....!)

Pic's shows Yu:s body on it's way to heaven.........

iVHQL_zps0d95aba3.jpg

Thank's a lot Yu and team, I really enjoyed reading this story!!!

It can be used over and over again, I have a few idea's myself btw..........

A 'good' ending, even though I think that Yu deserved a better funural......anyhow, I will for sure worship this woman who died for our sins! Amen! (Let's change all the crucifixes in our churches....!)

Pic's shows Yu:s body on it's way to heaven.........

View attachment 135623
Yupar is not a good gal. She is just normal woman who made mistakes for love n lust. May be she hv been punished more than she bargained but that's is life. Cant b always fair. But even she was in misery, finally she got her salvation. It does matter the world know it or not. She got her own freedom. She was proudly dead even no one is noticed. That's the fact I wanna show by putting my feelings n some experiences :)

So I choose normal death instd of better funeral ;) But I will simply love it as long as my mind can rest in peace:)

Heaven! I prefer on cross better than there :devil:OlallaRoughCut01424906.jpg:D

But anyway Thanks to XSo n Paul who eagerly love this theme n our story :)

Thanks, this was a team effort with Yupar as lead and co-ordinator myself as co-writer, Phlebas made several contributions such as his prologues and manips and Siss helped string it all together as editor :)
altogether, a very successful teamwork, these Forums are bubbling with creativity! :D

Back
Top Bottom