Yupar's Passion - Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
altogether, a very successful teamwork, these Forums are bubbling with creativity! :D
Thank Eul :bdsm-heart:

Episode 7 & 8 .PDF

Full pdf is 3MB.Hope our Hansi may help me :)

Attachments

• Yupar's Passion -Episode7-8.pdf
    803.1 KB · Views: 381
Thank Eul :bdsm-heart:

Episode 7 & 8 .PDF

Full pdf is 3MB.Hope our Hansi may help me :)

here is the complete pdf

icon-emailfile.png

Yupar's Passion - Regina Iudaeorum Full.pdf

Size: 3.12 MB
Expires:
July 28, 2014 03:01 PDT

This manip was created for the story, but not used. I post it here as a postscript with Yupar's blessing.
It's intended to illustrate how the story of Yupar was remembered and commemorated centuries after her courageous death.
With some artistic licence :)

Attachments

• ph250.jpg
    ph250.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 718
This manip was created for the story, but not used. I post it here as a postscript with Yupar's blessing.
It's intended to illustrate how the story of Yupar was remembered and commemorated centuries after her courageous death.
It is such a great art work !

Last edited:

What a pity the two thieves aren't naked too. I'd like to be the one on her right, my erection clearly visible as a last homage to her beauty. Can somebody make a photomanipulation?

What a pity the two thieves aren't naked too. I'd like to be the one on her right, my erection clearly visible as a last homage to her beauty. Can somebody make a photomanipulation?

How about this one, erect and semi erect
ph218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom