Yu's Daydreams (non-crux)

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
Here let me create a new thread as this is my first time non-crux story.
From now on, i will post all my non-crux bits in here.
For my crux-related small stories and manip -
Enjoy here!

Last edited:

Yupar Kalaya of Toungoo

IMG_20211106_185450-01.jpeg
Based on true events in reverse way :D

Yupar Kalaya is a granddaughter of King Bayinnaung, and the only daughter of Minye Thihathu, Viceroy of Toungoo. This prince took part in King Nanda's campaigns to reconquer Siam in the early 1590s, and took part in the sacking of Pegu, the capital of Nanda, nine years later. Yupar became Crown Princess of Toungoo when her father proclaimed himself the king of Toungoo. A few months later, she killed the captive ex-king of Nanda without her father's permission.
_1504724_suriyothai300.jpg

At 22 she married the love of her life, Prince Natshinnaung, who was thirty years older than her. For him, her famous poems were written, but their marriage was cut short as the prince died only a year later due to illness.
reface-2021-11-06-07-15-46.jpg
When Yupar succeeded as queen following the death of her father, much of the country had been reunited under the leadership of King Anaukpetlun, one of her cousins. After a year, Anaukpetlun attacked Toungoo. The city surrendered without resistance.
reface-2021-11-06-07-29-10.jpg
Although the king re-appointed her as viceroy of Toungoo, Yupar was deeply dissatisfied with her reduced status. She secretly made an alliance and entered into a relationship with a Portuguese mercenary, Filipe de Brito e Nicote, a foreign invader who was the ruler of Thanlyin. She invited de Brito to attack Toungoo.
IMG_20211106_183549-01.jpeg

When de Brito's attack failed, Yupar accompanied her lover de Brito back to Thanlyin and became his concubine.
1636184567563.jpg
IMG_20211022_195052.jpg

Anaukpetlun finally captured Thanlyin after a month-long siege. The king still offered to pardon his cousin if Yupar would take an oath of allegiance. Yupar refused, saying that she had already taken baptism, and that she was ready to die with de Brito. During the last days of the siege, Yupar had been converted to Roman Catholicism, and been baptized by a priest from Goa. The king then reportedly said,

"You prefer to be the slave of a foreigner, rather than serve the king of your own race?" and ordered her execution.

In Burmese tradition, public nudity was prohibited after the development of “clothing culture”. People began to be ashamed of being naked in public. So execution naked was the ultimate and most horrifying punishment, humiliating the prisoners while taking away their lives. If the condemned is woman, to be executed naked, having her clothes stripped off her, is all the more degrading to her identity, it played an extra humiliating role. According to Burmese chronicles, only a very few criminals were convicted of such serious crimes as to deserve this most terrifying mode of execution. But the demand for Yupar to die in this fashion came from all the people of Taungoo, her own people, and from those of Thanlyin, because they had realised how her tricks and mischiefs had caused them to waste their lives in the war with de Brito. Moreover, she was having a relationship with a man who was an outsider, an invader of their land - and sex without proper marriage is anyway an unforgivable sin in Burmese tradition. Worst of all, the couple had brought many sacred images to Thanlyin to melt them down and make into weapons. Anaukpetlon could not find any good reason to deny the wish of the people, so, uncomfortably, he granted them what they wanted.

As an example to all such miscreants and evildoers, Yupar was humiliated by stripping off all her clothes.
Remini20211022194026229.jpg
1541497381.jpg
Her anus was impaled with a wooden pole, 18 inches long and an inch thick. The wooden stick was slowly driven in with oil, to disappear into her butt-hole without causing external leaks of blood. This was in order to inflict pain inside her body, while preventing disbowellment during her execution.

Then she was tied on a wooden wheel in the market-place of the city. Nothing was allowed to the despicable former queen for her to wear. Her body, fully exposed in the nude, was hung there to be taunted and mocked mercilessly for some hours.

1636184001110.jpg
When the time for the final stage arrived, before breaking her bones the executioner asked her for her last wish. She asked him to rape her for her one last orgasm. As the executioner didn’t want to engage in sex in public, he carved a gigantic dildo, taking a piece from a nearby basswood tree. Then he slowly fucked her with it to accomplish her final wish, in the end she thrilled to the longest, most intense orgasm ever in her life, as she released a liquid stream dripping down her right inner thigh.

Then Yupar smirked, looked up and shouted to the crowd, “I’m the whore who betrayed my country. See my end!” Once her words ceased, the executioner lifted his hammer and smashed her bones, one after another. His last blow cracked her pelvic bone, and she passed out while spurting blood from her mouth and vagina.

Her wheel was raised and she was condemned to remain there for almost two days, falling in and out of consciousness, before she died. Crows had landed on her body and were eating her flesh. Her body was not allowed to be buried, it was later thrown into the Rangoon River.

A month after her execution, Fillipe de Brito was impaled and executed at the same place where she had been destroyed on the wheel.
--------
Special thanks for text polishing - @Eulalia :bdsm-heart:
Photo credit : Legend of Suriyothai, King Naresuan Series, Marcopolo, Flower and Snakes.
In Movie scenes , I modified faces with Raface App that I just found today except the main wheel scene that I have done mostly by photoshop.

Last edited:
At last, a new and wonderful story from our dear @Yupar
Non Crux, but again full of emotions and tragic, as other masterpices from you...
Thanks for making and posting this nice story, pics also are great finds, espesially the last, wheel one.
Keep on good job dear friend.
Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom